Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• • In game name - InVasMani • Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - None • What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? - Main is t6 Fire Mage • Any experience in the outlands? - lived in Black Zone from Release • Last 3 previous guilds - Fricks, TFC, whats my name • Reason you'd like to join - more active and larger group for big ZvZ's, want to do HG's, gank squads, fame farm at times • Screenshot of your stats •

• - In game name -VasCorpPor - Highest gathering tool you can use and which one is it - I have none, Never really into gathering. - What's your main build and what tier do you have unlocked? -T7 lvl 80 masteries Frost,but started faming fire - Any experience in the outlands? - - Last 3 previous guilds -Fricks are recruiting, put me in here cause i was too new, and no room in main guild so it got boring so i left - Reason you'd like to join - Fame Farm, and being in a active guild - Screenshot of y…

• Same issue 2 of my chars can't login, they are on the same island but the 3rd can login but can't visit those 2 chars island. 2 hours now + wasted