Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Hastatus: “Automatically picking up silver does not get rid of anything important in the game. Having to pick up silver from enemies you killed just adds an extra click where one isn't needed. If the trivial amounts of silver obtained from silver pick up is such a big deal for inflation, then they should adjust the silver drops accordingly, something is wrong if the economy of the game is dependent on people NOT picking up their silver. "Clickwork" is not gamepla…

• CHANNELING CRAP

ThirdEyePULSE - - Rants

just to be clear. I think they took the middle road. Rather then get rid of hideouts completely they chose to allow you to have one channel free safe hideout. I think that's a fair, none extreme approach. If you really cared you would take that piece of candy and be happy. But as you suggest, fine get rid of hideouts altogether. I'm fine with that too.

• CHANNELING CRAP

ThirdEyePULSE - - Rants

black zone isn't supposed to be safe. Its not the developers intention for anyone to be safe in black zone. They realized open world was dying and they are trying to make these changes to save that aspect of the game. Anyways, your argument has zero logic. You want protection while your transporting but you don't care if your ganking and ready to fight. But the whole point of ganking is fighting people not ready to fight. Otherwise you gear up completely differently. You can't have one and the o…

• Why was this game made by pricks?

ThirdEyePULSE - - Rants

Connection speed is due to the game being hosted on one server rather than servers dedicated to certain regions. There are very good in-game economic reasons for this. The drawback is players that live in certain areas of the world suffer awful connection speeds. I can assure you that is the number one reason for connection speeds, I have zero problems on my Mobile or PC but I did have some problems when I lived in a rural area with poor internet speed.

• Yeah it's already on mobile. They've streamlined many aspects of the game on mobile to make gameplay more fluid. I think this is one thing that should be on PC too. Only reason I pick up silver is to offset my costs from FF. Either way I lose silver. There's already enough silver sinks in the game I don't think auto loot silver for PC players is going to crash the economy. The only people not picking up silver are the ones that don't really need it anyways. This would be a huge QoL function I co…

• also a solid tip for roaming the roads. Avoid chests those are hot spots for ganking. Avoid the roads themselves, especially roads connected to royals or large portals. Once you enter the roads, path yourself a nice off road detour to get from portal to portal safely. Basically, always go off the beaten path just like in BZ and avoid things that attract groups of people like chests.

• CHANNELING CRAP

ThirdEyePULSE - - Rants

You mad bro? The mechanic might change but right now it's like every other channelling mechanic in the entire game. Adapt or die. Hope I catch you out there whiney boy. Basically what your saying is as a transporter you'd like to be completely safe and F mechanics. You have to dismount for every channelling aspect of the game. If the hideout is your home, then your fine. Perhaps they will change it, perhaps not. You want to be safe as a transporter and change the entire mechanics of the game but…

• I've never used /suicide command to fast travel but it seems like a good choice to have. I will say this even though it's embarrassing. I've lost millions of silver for typing /suicide without a space on accident. I used to do that like a big dummy to express depression at a situation(typing /suicide with a space). I never used the command before and was astonished when my character just instantly died. Seems like a really really powerful command to not have any screen come up to ask you if you …

• CHANNELING CRAP

ThirdEyePULSE - - Rants

I agree with everything Death has said. If you can't handle the changes, maybe you were never ready to be in the BZ anyways and the yellow zone is where you belonged this entire time. This isn't a game for the meek. It's a full loot PvP game and if you can't accept that then either stay in yellow zone playing 1/4 of the total game or learn how to play the game as it was originally designed. The 10 HO on a BZ map where gatherers could escape any group of gankers constantly with bubble protection …

• Spear is getting tons of play in almost every area of the game right now. It's even being used in 1vx open world with ease. It probably deserves more of a nerf than it received, including other weapons in the spear tree. Its so good I've ever considered starting to level it up because nerf hammer probably won't come for another few months considering how balance is addressed in this game.

• well all the people complaining they made gathering harder. It's true. But there is a plus side. I noticed after change there's less people gathering so for the courageous there's more available resources to gather. Although for now there's also more gank groups. You just need to stay near your one main hideout. It's a fair change. Also if gathering is harder then there's less resources flooding the market raising the prices of resources and items. Making it more profitable to gather. You win an…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “Cool story bro. Maybe you can rage quit too. ✌ ” i left the game after the queen update disaster for like 9 months. i have always been playing this game, just because there was not a little better alternative and this state has never changed. ” True. Once there's a better PvP alternative that feels like there's risk involved in losing I'll be switching over lol. Wish New World would have stuck with full loot but I'm going to try it.

• Combat class question

ThirdEyePULSE - - Beginner's Questions

I'm a DPS player and always have been. So I can't tell you which specific weapons in nature tree are good for which content. For instance, I'm a crossbow player. With crossbow, I can play every content in the game. 1h Xbow: HCE, 1v1 Corrupted, Fame Farming, Avalonian Dungeon, Hell Gates, Static. Regular crossbow: Corrupted Dungeon, Ganking Energy Shaper/Siegebow: ZvZ Weeping: Ava Dungeons, FF As you can see, 1h Xbow in particular is very versatile. Frost is another good versatile option you can …

• Swords in general are in a decent spot right now, some are meta in specific activities like 1v1 where mobility is important. Actually, swords have great mobility and if your struggling with mobility maybe you need to try another weapon like Crossbow and then come back here lol.

• Combat class question

ThirdEyePULSE - - Beginner's Questions

A good healer is always in high demand in any MMO I've ever played. You can't go wrong with going healer, for any type of content. The way albion works is that each weapon usually excels at a few specific activities, besides a few unicorn weapons I can think of that are great at many. Therefore, maybe find the content you enjoy most and level the weapon that is best for that content in the nature tree.

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, small clarification to my above statement: I said that the max IP bonus would go from 300 to 360 with elite specs and if you have everything maxed out, that's not 100% correct. Here is why - the unlock node (which gives +20 IP) will stay at 100 max spec. - many items already have a bonus IP cap that is > 300 IP with full cross-specs To be 100% exact, the impact of elite specs (going up to 120) is simply that the IP bonus from spec nodes - if everything is maxed out -…

• Quote from Zumzat: “I agree that the current idea is very frustrating and punishing, not only devaluing previous player progress, but also making player go for additional grind which has never been a fun part of gameplay for most of the players. I think elite specs should be limited to 1 branch per weapon tree (i.e. one type of swords, one type of axes, one type of bows etc.) and should be achieved through some kind of unique gameplay like a quest line (hello Eve's Epic Arks) or a very rare item…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “I've got quite a few skills maxed and almost entire crossbow line maxed out but I don't feel like this "devalues" my progress. I don't care anymore though. It's coming either way, whether you or I like it or not. Guess you can always rage quit? ” you will realize it after a few years, son.you can mass protest and make it not happen. use ur brain ” Son? I never realized how offensive that was until I…

• Quote from EzilyPzily: “Where has this level 120 stuff actually been announced? Would be interested to read it ” Quote from Korn: “Hey there, here is some added info on the current plans for Elite Specs (still subject to change though!): - Spec level cap to be increased from 100 to 120, with 101-120 being Elite Specs. - Max spec across all weapon lines in a tree (often called "400/400") currently gives +300 IP. With elite specs, if you had *everything* at 120/120 (i.e. 480/480) you'd hence get +…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “I've got quite a few skills maxed and almost entire crossbow line maxed out but I don't feel like this "devalues" my progress. I don't care anymore though. It's coming either way, whether you or I like it or not. Guess you can always rage quit? ” you will realize it after a few years, son. you can mass protest and make it not happen. use ur brain ” Son? I never realized how offensive that was until I got into my 30s and had my own kid, son. Lol. G…