Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

• I fell in love with the lands awakening patch. That's all i have to say. Damn.. I miss this feeling so much. Thank You SBI. youtube.com/watch?v=GqnVyt7gWg0

• HİDEOUT HATASI

Zulmer - - Genel Sorular ve Tartışmalar

HshhsjHshjSjbshzkjbBzbjznZbshJdhhHxjdidbbchshajhahahahzhZhzaggagzgzbxb SBI, cocugu dogru duzgun bilgilendirsenize ayip lan ne kadar adisiniz. Cocuk sizin yuzunuzden ölmüş amk. HahahahshhshshshagagshsgghahHshzh Hideout hatasi !!!

• Quote from Nesnes: “funny thing, I already watched it ” love you

• Quote from Equart: “youtu.be/Ye5iTKvBLmA ” @Eltharyon @Nesnes please watch this video.

• Quote from franconaibaf: “Zulmer, sorry to write so badly. I do not speak English. I started playing Albion. I really admire the style of playing solo. I was lost in the game until I found your videos. I admired the way you play so much that I copied your build and got 100/100 on all items. Today I am 100/100 in all bows, all leather coats, all leather shoes, and all fabric coats. Today I am also 100/100 in all crossbows and all cloth robes because I do hce. My favorite contents are HCE and corr…

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from Zulmer: “This is not enough to make alive open world... You should stay focused on ava roads for solo players and you have to remove 7, 20 charge portals imo. 2 and maybe 5 will be better. increase the numbers of solo static dungeons. if you want your solo players back ofc.. Zergs have already so much contents. Let some space to solo players. ” Solo wasn't intended. ” I will try to make our voice heard as best I can.

• This is not enough to make alive open world... You should stay focused on ava roads for solo players and you have to remove 7, 20 charge portals imo. 2 and maybe 5 will be better. increase the numbers of solo static dungeons. if you want your solo players back ofc.. Zergs have already so much contents. Let some space to solo players. btw i dont even play albion anymore since you guys bring instance life (corrupteds, more hellgates, safe solo ff etc.) but you know what ? i want to play albion so …

• oyunu bayadır adam akıllı oynadığım söylenemez ancak bir spear kullanıcısı olarak bow kesemeyişin senin yetersiz olduğunu gösterir. E 3 stack biriktirmeden üzerine atılmalısın ve pasifin de slow da olmalı. Q zaten slow. W impaler oynamalısın ki bu da slow. spear W skilleri her koşulda direnç gösterebilme ve outplay yapabilme potansiyeline sahip bi sınıf ve şu anda zaten meta diye biliyorum. her bow vs sini alırsın demiyorum oyunculuk konuşur ama bu derece serzeniş yersiz.

• I hope it will be good for the "real" albion which i miss so much.. Good luck.

• Corrupteds and every other instance hellgates killed the real albion in every way... 2v2 hellgates hit first and corrupteds was the last hit its something like league of legends with empty open world right now.

• I always wanted this; "Non lineer" 1 Dungeon with 2 Different entrances at the same time with no player limit. -limitiations are not the solution with this carebear community- Perhaps random limitations can be made in a way that player would not know about.

• It seems like there's no more quality content left to ruin. thats why no more dev talk.

• 1-firstly he went into cd with overcharge. 2-he won his first match-up maybe second too. 3-his overcharge ended and none of his items were broken. 4-he kept doing cd's. without surface.

• Solo Random Dungeons

Zulmer - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Maszke: “Quote from Loucipher: “Just a short reply to guys like @Maszke, and @moking. Do you actually have any reasonable arguments to back up your "full loot PVP" point of view, or are you just going to grasp at straws and resort to name calling and other personal attacks? (Seriously @Maszke... if you have problems reading anything longer than, say, a tweet, there are TTS solutions to do that for you, so don't complain here, mate). I'm trying to start a serious discussion here and gi…

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from MysticDream: “Well the new faction warfare coming next week should be right up your alley then. Open world content all over the place. (Solo dungeon's aren't open world). ” nahh i dont think so... for small scale pvp its huge step but there is no room for solo pvp'ers in this update imo. maybe caerleon faction is a hope.. I will be following the new update. we will see together. I hope it will be fine.

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from Argustin: “Quote from Zulmer: “This game and the community which is we know as "hardcore pvp lovers" are gone already... Don't try to argue with the new carebear mobile phone players. I mean look at that answers... my eyes are bleeding. Just let it go my man @Derizo. They will never understand our meant.. and this dude @msfabiao with his 80 iq will kept saying THANK YOU SBI bla bla. There is no point to argue with him or diablo players etc. ” i dont understand how someone who is compl…

• Solo Random Dungeons

This game and the community which is we know as "hardcore pvp lovers" are gone already... Don't try to argue with the new carebear mobile phone players. I mean look at that answers... my eyes are bleeding. Just let it go my man @Derizo. They will never understand our meant.. and this dude @msfabiao with his 80 iq will kept saying THANK YOU SBI bla bla. There is no point to argue with him or diablo players etc.

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Zulmer - - Forum Banter

Quote from msfabiao: “My dear Derizo, thats great, your feeling about diving. Why dont you dive group dungeons or AVAs?If you want to dive SOLO RAIDS, just go to corrupted, like Zulmer and Shasuur did (i hope they're safe trying that). Unless you dont want fair pvp, what would be hard to believe due to your content on youtube. Am i wrong? ” Stop mentioning my name son. It is clearly that you have mental illness that are not going well. Because everytime you are saying same things with your every…

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Zulmer - - Forum Banter

Quote from msfabiao: “Quote from Ophill: “Quote from fuckinhellman: “I am one of the players that retired from Albion Online after CD patch. CD patch put the open world small scale content in the bin and pushed every solo pvper into Corrupteds. Result? Run around in circles, unbearable PvE and stupid mechanics inside CD. Everything feels extremely repetitive and boring. If old contents are back, Albion has the chance to regain its players and that's a very good thing. ” I've had the same experie…

• Invis potion exploit

Zulmer - - Bugs

Let me tell you a joke about albion. Carebears complains sandbox things which they have already playing a sandbox game. Just remove pvp from this game. Maybe they will stop complains at some point.