Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• I've read these patch notes three times now and I can not figure out what the new icons means when you gather. If I chop down a T7 tree, I get a little white fist that says 0.98 and a blue coin with a gold star that says 0.26. What the heck are these? EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. It is part of the guild content, and since I don't participate in guilds I kept skipping over the guild content section lol

• I don't mind balance changes, even sweeping balance changes. The thing that soured me on Albion is respec costs. SBI can not stop tinkering with sweeping balance changes, they take a build you spend upwards of hundreds of millions of silver on the fame for between the farming supplies, the auto respec fees, the backpack fees, efame books, etc. Hundreds of hours of your time, and SBI doesn't just make major balance changes, they remake your items into completely different items that you've never …

• I think the game is just balanced poorly. It would be nice if there wasn't such extreme incentive to stand around with claws and try to kill people 1v9. It is a meaningless play style. You gain "fame" for butchering defenseless people. In a society such as Albion's you should lose fame for greatly outnumbering an opponent. Imagine what the PVP fame totals would be like if it were adjusted to subtract all PVP fame gained by outnumbering an opponent. Most of the current top "PVPers" who have never…

• x

Asgaeroth - - Rants

x

• x

Asgaeroth - - Rants

x

• I think the weakest aspects of Albion is how loot is picked up and how loot is assigned. There is huge opportunity for improvement there. Looting rules need a complete overhaul and looting mechanics could do for a totally new gameplay system. Firstly, loot assignments are extremely problematic. I have played the game every way possible, and in every aspect of the game the current loot assignment rules cause grief. Just as a chief example, take mage raiding territories. If anyone from outside you…

• I was definitely expecting some axe nerfs and think that is good, but the wonky mechanics of rending spin are very frustrating and annoying. This was one change over the line, the bleed dead zone in rending spin is really not sensible. No one else has to deal with this level of insanely complex mechanics for their Q. The damage based on range is OK-ish, and even that is a little more than you should really expect people to have to manage. A bleed dead zone on top of that is hard to wrap your min…

• Quote from Alysandra: “Disappointed to see you changed the %Point gain from ranks, with this change there is even less reasons for anyone to go beyond 1,4 mil standing. The chests are a huge disappointment, the reward track stops at 1,4 mil standing and the objectives are to repetitive, I really hope you have more in store on the faction side. Whatever happened to faction castle fights? Meaningful objectives? Are we getting some of that? ” Faction needs DEMOLITION HAMMER action >:D I am a demoli…

• Color Blind Mode

Asgaeroth - - Feedback & Suggestions

Bump this, I got my brother to install the game and he is colorblind and notices a ton of accessibility issues. It would be a big help to the game to have things like loot glow and mechanics rings to have color options.

• Browse here for ideas: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/cursedstaff There are many ways to do it effectively, but you will notice some patterns that are broadly popular if you read several of these builds.

• I am sad that Caerleon faction can attack eachother, there is no bandit brotherhood. I would have joined the bandit faction if it didn't require a party to work together. I am a Fort Sterling man now

• The roads themselves are not really the focus of the content. They have some token things in them, decent places for small guilds to throw down a hideout and farm avalonain crafting materials and whatnot. The true purpose and power of the roads is their ability to make paths from yellow zone to deep black zone. When you find a shortcut from your faction bank to a T8 gathering zone, you have found the purpose of the roads. And you can go further with this concept. I will describe how I used the r…

• I am very pleased with the direction of the announced changes. I already started consolidating my wealth into Bridgewatch. I am very excited to have incentive to be a part of one faction.

• I'll be a contrarian here and say I think the silver changes work well. Been testing them quite heavily in t8 solo maps with a t8 satchel in a 100 spec set and it still feels pretty good. I record a 2 omelette run in OBS, I start with 14.9m and end with 13.5m, and I found 1.2m of random crap items with no expensive or interesting drops. I end up with a couple mils fame credits for the artifact axes I never use. It's still not very expensive to farm fame credits in my opinion. youtube.com/watch?v…

• Stillfront seems like a reasonable company. I like their mission statement and I don't see any serious controversies in their portfolio. I might look into some other of their products to try.

• Dagger rework made the game extremely miserable to play. I'm back on Guild Wars until it is fixed. It's really disappointing that they left it in a game breaking state so long. I watch several different streamers just 24/7 downing 8.3 group map bosses like they are nothing. Why even have an economy anymore? It's so much more than just the fact 1v1 pvp is no longer a viable activity, but also people are exploiting it to become extremely wealthy and a lot of the economy is being funneled into the …

• Quote from sheikzera: “really? first nerf chain slash and now nerf shadow edge... wtf? you nerfed chain slash, left one dagger of a single good dagger to fight and now you nerf the only decent combat build that daggers have in the corrupted one? please bring back chain slash, resurrect the other daggers and sink the dagger in one hand once and for all. daggers -> two W nerfs swords -> no nerfs seriously are you going to destroy an entire weapon root because one of game content? just delete corru…

• Feels like they made dagger catastrophically overpowered so they could exploit it themselves, it's the only explanation to leave it in this bugged state so long. Top tier rat kiting weapon surpasses pure damage weapons on DPS, it's a joke. The game has no integrity, you either exploit free shit in the most boring possible way or you can't play at all. I stopped buying premium after dagger rework, game is just toast. They do all this content development and leave the game in an unplayable state f…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Asgaeroth: “Now it just feels like it looks at the ASP in Caerleon and says, 66% of that is good enough, especially on lower tier artifacts for some arbitrary reason. ” You need to integrate actual human beings doing human being things into your BM model. There is a reason that daggers don't sell for much on the BM and why low tier artifacts don't either. People craft for different reasons and in different manners than you do and so the way you think things should …

• When I started playing Albion seriously back in season 4, black market was a really fun activity. You could search for popular NPC buy orders and go around and obtain those items and make a bit of a profit. Since season 8 or so the black market has become a serious shithole. It chronically under-orders so many items. Grovekeeper is a notable example, the black market will never buy this item for a reasonable price. It barely ever surpasses market value on any items. It's just not fun to use anym…