Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• This is a company that couldn't balance a few throwing weapons trying to introduce 15 new weapons. Big fail. We can all enjoy them nerfing to oblivion and buffing to oblivion over the next how ever many years. Anyone with half a brain knows that new nature has no place in the game, besides SBI. Lets sit back and laugh as they nerf healing into the ground so they can introduce a staff that shouldn't be. Couldn't balance 3-4 throwing weapons and think they can balance 15 weapons now. Lawl

• The pet of the RMT master spewing regurgitated nonsense about tax on silver bags is just so gross. Don't you guys farm enough potatoes already ?

• Tea Party is recruiting!

Gov - - Guild Recruitment

Be More Tea!

• So you are playing a MMO full loot sandbox as a solo player and getting mad about people with friends(groups)......... ? Strange concept. Suggestion 1 , stop being antisocial and form a group of gaming friends. Suggestion 2, use the small scale content already created for 1-2 players. ( arenas, solo ganking, Duo HGs, LFG channels, etc) MMO's shouldn't have to cater to you- the minority vs the masses because you cant socialize in 2019. Solo gank any zone you want, don't get mad when people rally …

• Outland Expansion Incoming!

Gov - - News & Announcements

Is everyone going to leave out the obvious? This all could simply be fixed if they reverted back to a 1 continent map. Put back in risk vs reward factor of going 3 zones through black zone, or 13 through yellow and red. It creates the choke points and open world pvp similar to eve, and was always the best map they had. This used to be a pvp favored game until the carebears cried in beta and they moved the big bad black zone out by itself.

• [RESOLVED] Blackscreen Issue

Gov - - News Archives

Main character crashed and stuck on black screens for 2 hours in caerleon, yet alt logs in and out of caerleon fine.

• Taking every variant of everyone's name in here. RIP

• Not Enough Women Play This Game

Gov - - Forum Banter

My god this is golden

• I agree, it is confusing with PM color being the same. Please add color edit or revert to old colors.

• Road to Release

Gov - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Bercilak: “We are aware that a longer Closed Beta period will lower player count (as well es our revenue btw) but we are sure this will pay off in the long run. But we thought if we have the opportunity to continue to improve the game BEFORE release, we should do it. I mean this is the reason why we started the Founders Pack in general, to get more time to improve the game. I can understand if people are not happy with this decision but we believe it is the best for the game. Kind reg…

• Road to Release

Just find out Crowfalls and Star Citizens release date, push back release till then. We wanna make sure this game has no fighting chance.

• Road to Release

Quote from FauxPas: “Sadly I cannot imagine playing a 9 month Beta. It just seems like over kill to me. I already see a lot of the power house clans dying off with continual Core member problems. Additionally with the recent fame changes some people were catapulted leaps and bounds a head over others and I am struggling as is to care to try and catch up when there's the impending Wipes and no expectation of a release date. I thought this game was in a refined final stages, given it was a closed …

• Road to Release

Quote from Beelaz: “Quote from Gov: “I get some of the newer testers are fanboying it hard right now. Same as we were 3 years ago. Wipe after wipe, and complete changes of working systems to ones that just don't work, you begin to lose population, and the population losses interest. Any clan that isn't full of casuals, and has people who actually grind to stay above the curve are losing active members quick. This is a known problem. ” I think the developers thought through this decision very har…

• Road to Release

I get some of the newer testers are fanboying it hard right now. Same as we were 3 years ago. Wipe after wipe, and complete changes of working systems to ones that just don't work, you begin to lose population, and the population losses interest. Any clan that isn't full of casuals, and has people who actually grind to stay above the curve are losing active members quick. This is a known problem.

• Road to Release

Quote from CalKC: “Quote from Suuperdad: “Please hire enough staff to complete your scope creep. I think you guys are really good at coming up with ideas. I think you guys typically fail on execution of those ideas, balancing (sledgehammer balancing). I have faith you can pull this together, but please hire more people so you can execute this before the game dies from people giving up. "Reworked fame system" would have sounded nice, but then you realize that the reworked fame system is really te…

• Road to Release

Are we ever going to get a confirmation of when the last wipe will be. Some of us, or a lot from who I talk to are quite over testing. Some have been here since 2013. Release the game already, people are over the wipes, over poorly implemented ideas. You won't have a population left.

• I remember when Goons were half decent at shitposting. Times must be hard over there. Bring back the COAD days!

• If you want to be a solo player than you rock a high damage high mobility build and you pk at pve farming spots, simple as that. OP mentioned a system that is totally carebear friendly and is highly reliant on pve to counteract said system. PVE in this game is well below average. Which leaves PVP which a majority of people are here for. All these "we need tab targetting", "we need criminal debuffs" comments, sound like they are coming from the theme park mmo population. This is an open world, pv…

• Wipe or riot?

Gov - - Forum Banter

Who needs crafting when you were supplied with fine made finnish gear.