Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Triforce: “season 13 statue is still Auto generated and showing sun flag aswell as the furniture. Is it going to get fixed someday? ” No one cares who won season 13. Didn't they get banned? /laugh ” i don't remember asking. Are you still as irrelevant as before?

• season 13 statue is still Auto generated and showing sun flag aswell as the furniture. Is it going to get fixed someday?

• the season 13 statue is still an auto generated one showing the sun flag and the sun poem aswell as the furniture that comes with it instead of the chosen design and the blue army flag.

• bro its been a month. Nobody gives a fuck and nobody asked.

• The season 13 statue is bugged/auto generated at the moment and shows sun flag when placed on the live patch.

• The season 13 statue is bugged/glitched. The design doesn't show up (we are seeing the auto generated one). The sun flag is also showing and not the Blue Army one. The poem is the wrong one at the entry of the realmgate.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “along with highlights of Guild Season 13, where Blue Army emerged with their fourth title by cheating and RMT'ing ” Fixed it for you ” neither of those was attributed to BA leaders. They were held reponsible for letting someone who was banned previously for RMT into the guild. The "warnings" issued previously wrote on the first topic was also debunked by SBI themselves saying those warnings were not issued properly. And nowhere was it mentioned BA ch…

• been tree hours now.

• Quote from Midgard: “wrong person quoted my bad ” Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “I've never been a fan of BA. Why people refuse to understand it's about SBI contradicting themselves and taking actions only when they feel like it. I'm also not a fan of exactly that, on top of that I'm not fan of cherry picking and making up the bans for something that is not in ToS. ” I'm confused here. Are you really trying to say that people who are supporting RMTers and using guild assets to support …

• Blue Army are OUT!

Triforce - - Forum Banter

Quote from awanmakan: “Joining and starting a guild, forming a party, socializing, trading, politics, NAPs, is HANDHOLDING. Please stop using Handholding as a derogatory term. It is an irreplaceable part of the gameplay of a Sandbox MMORPG. How can anyone stop people from doing 'quid pro quo'? It's like mandating people to be perpetually hostile to each other. Any viable way to break players from Handholding? ” this term has been widely used since the launch of the f2p. Handholding was never a m…

• Quote from Nedjii: “Quote from AooeYeZee: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from noxmortus: “Bottom line it is a fail on behalf of the new community manager. They deliberately named Blue Army and attributed banning to them. Had SBI followed their policy as they had done over the last 5+ years and not naming individuals/guilds, this entire post saga would never have eventuated. This is a lesson learned for SBI about choosing your community managers. Make sure they adhere to the company policy and do not l…

• Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Syndic: “I simply find the whole lack of comprehension entertaining, and I find the circumstances regarding Mojo's ban to be an insult to intelligent thought ” Sorry but he should have been banned a long time ago. This guy would literally follow people around spamming racial slurs. He would also harass other streamers and spam racial slurs on their steams to get them banned/suspended on twitch as well. Not only that, he would get BA to follow people around and haras…

• Quote from thisismine: “I also do not believe BA should get their ranking and rewards based on what was done through RMT by their leadership. I would argue that because the guild leaders decided to RMT, it's strategy for RMT impacted the difficulty of scoring season points for their guild. Since most of the season, their points they earned were uncontested, I believe their strategy for denying content so they can RMT more in the BZ had a significant role to play on them getting first place. Most…

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Triforce: “You posted daily on this forum complaining about Blue Army winning the season when SBI already stated that it did not changed anything or contributed to the season win as it made the guild poorer in general and that they won't penalize 600 members for this. You also said that they should let us keep the rewards but remove our wins. How does that make even sense. I guess what you are more upset about is that you'll have to pass by our statue everyday s…

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Triforce: “At this point it's fair to assume you either can't read or you're trolling. ” Another gem of a response by you. You have now twice given a reply in this thread that offers absolutely nothing to the discussion. And somehow I am the one trolling. Edit: actually 3 useless replies by you. I forgot your stupid meme. ” You posted daily on this forum complaining about Blue Army winning the season when SBI already stated that it did not changed anything or co…

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Triforce: “this makes no sense. ” Wow, what a well thought out, detailed rebuttal. Quote from xGunner: “No, its not fair with the members who probably spent hours for this, also the fact that someone from BA SOLD silver for irl money doesnt help them to win a season at all, i would agree if was the opposite of that cause them they could buy cgvg teams, castles, mercenaries with that silver, but is not the case ” If you spent hours working for a guild that you kn…

• Blue Army are OUT!

Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Crane: “Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Shazzar: “We may still play casually here and there but we're officially out of the game until further notice. Shame there was no competition to keep the game engaging. ” Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers./laugh ” The entire server is laughing at you for such a smooth brained comment. BA has to cheat to win seasons? Ok child. You enjoy the show and tell …

• Season Win Remove

Quote from Blenfjorn: “I am in agreement that the #3 guild should get the win. Blue Army cheated, everyone knows it, SBI confirmed it and banned the leaders for it. To ban them for cheating and then let them keep the victory makes zero sense. I have said this in other threads too, but the fair compromise is remove BA and BAF from the season standings, bump up everyone else two places, but let the unbanned BA and BAF peeps keep their mounts so at least they get something. ” this makes no sense.

• Season Win Remove

imgur.com/a/DfuNOaw

• Quote from Dimmizer: “If you ask me banning BA leadership isn't enough. If SBI REALLY is against the RMT then they need to revert season 13 and remove the rewards etc... MORE needs to be done especially if SBI KNEW that RMT was happening and didn't have plans to remove BA from season 13 and remove the rewards etc.. BA literally BOUGHT their season rank.. how is this ok? there has to be more. It just doesn't sit right that SBI knew or was investigating this whole thing and in a sense allowed it t…