Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 241.

• Weird colors, Thetford areas are also bluish, while blue being rarest color in nature. looks unnatural.

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Unangwata: “that I farm with 1 click button. ” Did I ever mention it being instant or did I ever mention it being one click? "I press a button and wait for a timer."Quote from Unangwata: “If you make it auto why not I buy another island? ” What about investment money which goes into those islands? What about growth time of the crops, or the time it takes to wait for those timers?Quote from Unangwata: “Use brain ” Yeah man, thanks for the tip, you too. ” /facepa…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from SHARKY: “While I completely agree with how loathsome it can be to collect these manually, one by one, you have to consider the implications of the 'collect all' button on the prices of the goods at market. If you make farming that much easier, more people will do it, more products will hit the market and your prices may go down. I admit I know very little about economics, and maybe some other knock-on effect would also come into play making the button even more…

• Such button just doesn't make sense, if anything else. If you don't want to play the game, then don't. Effort brings profits. You don't try to make game give it it to you for fee.

• Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Ferndor: “One principle in this game is that travel distance increases risk and reward. What you are proposing goes against that principle. It reduces risk and makes high value resources more accessible. But for what purpose exactly? If you want it safe go into the hideout and then step outside into a T8 zone. There is nothing safer than that. ” Did you miss the part 'travel through black zones' or "to bring anything back" ?If your mind so s…

• Quote from Ferndor: “One principle in this game is that travel distance increases risk and reward. What you are proposing goes against that principle. It reduces risk and makes high value resources more accessible. But for what purpose exactly? If you want it safe go into the hideout and then step outside into a T8 zone. There is nothing safer than that. ” Did you miss the part 'travel through black zones' or "to bring anything back" ? If your mind so selective that it pretends that it just did …

• Yellow and blue zones in outland. Traveling there would require you to pass black zones. So would bringing anything back to royal continent. Optionally: Royal colonies could be result of faction war. Factions which win war would have more colonies close to their city portal.

• They are not right in their mind. They nerf items not because they are overpowerd, but because they are popular. Fkin riddiculous. Just look at mace Q and aoe damage, then look at hammers, and they still nerf the hammers. Devs going high too long, need detox.

• Now Clarent Blade with 3 charges hits as hard as Boradsword, is ranged and AOE, What's the point of Broadsword if it has almost same cooldown ? Bring Broadsword cooldown to classic 10 sec like it was. If you want to nerf it, nerf damage and leave cooldown alone. Don't screw the weapon you start game with.

• Quote from inacion: “Quote from Mrpotato: “it makes farming silver a lot less tedious, everyone will get silver a lot faster which could end up causing economy issues ” Picking silver and consume silver bags is like a central bank printing money to the economy.it More silver in the economy will result into a gold price increase soon or later as long the number of active players doesn't suffer a significant drop.For many time gold was around 2900 and recently build a support for 3K. Over time gol…

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from pesadelo: “So was opening bags one by one , things change ” Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silverAuto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click t…

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. …

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto pic…

• Quote from Cornflak3s: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? …

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? No…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Clicking 20,000 times a year just to maintain 3 farm islands, anyone? ” No one told you to buy 3 islands. You wanted more profit ? Work for it.

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users alrea…

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul ” Isn't it ? It is u…

• Worst kind of developers are those who won't take criticism and stick to their changes.

• I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.