Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 567.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “As I said, give this channeling to these guys having dozens HO (e.g. alliance +12 HO = channeling) and let small ones with Zero channeling time. This way patch Will balance between handlholders and newbies. ” for what? for 50 1 man twink guilds of poe to keep it like it was before? every guild place 1 hideout and continue? as i say before. you cant do it different if you want to prevent abuse. EDIT: and if you mean the channel by players INSIDE small guilds: big guilds…

• 10 v 10 Hellgates

CallMeGosu - - Feedback & Suggestions

promoting would be cool but make timers to get them more pupular would more or less kill the content. we run them nearly every day and have contact every day. not that many different teams but they all play very frequently. i think the main problem is getting 10 ppl to play with. war machine plays every day, some mixed teams, the lil healer team (if he dont play mixed teams), some arch freekills here and there. its not dead at least

• Quote from Agrafka: “yeah, okay, we already finish talking about that. Everyone know that one hideout will be like before. Now we are talking about other ones, like public or alliance hideouts. ” this can be your one hideout. simple as that. there is no other way to prevent abusing.

• XxAryaStarkxX ign - lost ho after suicided to town and entered bz after this.

• 10 v 10 Hellgates

CallMeGosu - - Feedback & Suggestions

when hellgates get timegated and sbi decides to kill the last pvp content albion has to offer they can just sell the game 2 weeks later to somebody who takes the risk hosting this shit in the future. for me this would be the final decision to leave forever cause there is no more activity left. i could play wow or another pve themepark if they remove the last pvp spot.

• Quote from Agrafka: “Well, i understand. New patch make HO completely useless Even public bank chests are safer now. Its better to hide in dung than ho, because gankers camp hideouts, and you have to dismount and channeling anyway. If you guys dont see the problem here, i really can't explain it more. And about bubble after exit HO - dunno now, but after patch it didnt work correctly- clicking on HO doors to went inside gave 2 effects: 1) you cant enter that fast again, 2) bubble disappear. I lo…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Agrafka: “you forgetting that we are talking about safety during entering to hideout, not during wondering around black zone and gathering flowers while singing. In that moment hideouts simply not give protection. For now its just super easy mode for ganking - go to the hideout, stand near door and enjoy killing every person who wanna go, because he 1) will dismount, 2) will stand there few seconds without move because of channelling. And gathering gear, invis poti…

• Quote from Agrafka: “you forgetting that we are talking about safety during entering to hideout, not during wondering around black zone and gathering flowers while singing. In that moment hideouts simply not give protection. For now its just super easy mode for ganking - go to the hideout, stand near door and enjoy killing every person who wanna go, because he 1) will dismount, 2) will stand there few seconds without move because of channelling. And gathering gear, invis potions, literally nothi…

• Quote from QueenBaee: “You are right Agrafka. If SBI wants more new players to pay for whatever membership/gold because they are inexperienced (or want the GATHERING BOOST OR FAME BOOST WITH REAL MONEY) they really should be looking out for NEW PLAYERS who want to enjoy content like blackzone not GANKERS who already can SUSTAN their membership. If they want guilds and new players to enjoy and grow in blackzone this is probably one of the worst 'updates' I have seen. ” if sum1 pays for membership…

• Quote from Agrafka: “i feel like the discussion is: Gatherers/solo players - hey, it will make us die, we don't have to option to run, sbi fix it pls. Gankers/groups - amazing, we can kill and steal your work easier. Sbi, good work, that pussies should learn how to not die alone vs me and my group ” dunno how u think that only gankers say this. i gather more then i gank. much more tbh.... if someone tells you to just get good at what your doing it does not make him a ganker.... EDIT: and for the…

• god all this tears... there where times when ppl gathered without a single hideout. having 1 home is still better then it was back in the days. u did not even had gather gear. if you cant gather anymore who cares. more resources for people with more brain.... sorry to say it that harsh...

• tbh, ganking is not "easy". its the complete opposite.... ganking gatherers is actualy pretty hard. i gather without hideouts and make 10-20 mils for every set i lose. i dont think that this is a loss at the end and it does not feel difficulty to dodge ganks. most of the time i survive. gatherer boots are completely stupid + you have stealth + invis pot + defensive head gear. how can you die to less then 5 ppl? EDIT: and sure, gatherers are more or less rats. the whole sets are designed to get y…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “ava roads was had a great potential but there are WAY too many of them, finding someone is very rare If there were less ava roads it would be easier, I have seen some videos and streams of pvp in the roads, we could have those great fights a lot more often if they didnt split them that much ” depends on the time. at primetime there are many ppl farming chests, gather resources, do dungeons and so on. its hard to find open dungeons or resources at primetime. i dont think the…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “forget about this. they will never make eu/asia/whatever server or cluster. just move to other games if you have an unplayable high ping. sbi is just to greedy to spend money for servers ^^" ” they also dont have enough players for 2 servers, the map is simply too big for it ” nah. if open world would not be dead content at this moment there would be plenty of players. the game was alive with 3k players on steam. it will be also alive if you split th…

• forget about this. they will never make eu/asia/whatever server or cluster. just move to other games if you have an unplayable high ping. sbi is just to greedy to spend money for servers ^^"

• exitlag habe ich länger genutzt. hat auch eine testversion. falls du nen vpn probieren magst würd ich dir das mal als tip da lassen.

• eine stunde lethals, 3 echt nice fights und die taschen sind voll! wir freuen uns über nachwuchs in unserer kleinen hellgate community!

• LGBT+ (friendly) Guild

CallMeGosu - - Guild Recruitment

Rainbow power ^-^!

• small guilds had theyr place long time ago but since the remove of gvg the game became a blob simulator. everything is about numbers. the whole black is split between the powerblocks that bring the most numbers. this attracts even more guilds joining this to compete. it gets bigger and bigger. removing gvg was the greatest mistake for guild balance sbi ever made. besides numbers there is nothing you need to compete at the actual state. i dont cry for bringing gvg back but obvsly there is a need …

• 100% agree here. sbi is slowly killing the game with all this carebear shit. but relax, some hardcore mmorpgs are coming like mortal 2. at the actual state of albion this will cost sbi so many players because the hardcore community (that more or less found albion) will just move on when there are new titles. the game wont live with just carebears left because when theyr resources are worth nothing anymore they will leave too. at the end it will be a dead game. seems like sbi aims for the short p…