Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 261.

• I do not know if that is bug or cheat

Ikcen - - Bugs

Quote from Azlen: “When a player goes down to mobs, they have that 16 second timer. If a player goes down after getting attacked in pvp combat, but the mobs deal the final blow, the knock-down timer is 3 minutes. My guess as to what happened with you: you never hit your attacker once, but he hit you, and you both went down to mobs. So you received the 3 minute timer (there's no 9 minute timer that I know of) and he received the 16 second timer. So he stood up and executed you. Had you got even 1…

• I do not know if that is bug or cheat

Ikcen - - Bugs

I was in some solo dungeon, when I was ganked by one player called David10x . So I went close to the boss and the mobs knocked me out. Then he came, but the mobs knocked him as well. So by my surprise I got the advantage. None of the mobs was killed meanwhile. He tried to hit only me. By my even biggest surprise after few seconds he jumped and slew my character. Somehow David10x got 16 sec penalty, while I got 10 min. Could you explain that please?

• Quote from Nhapz: “Hello, I have just switched from an old computer to a new one with all the specs improved and albion is almost unplayable. Is there any bug related with gtx 1070? I can see a lot of threads related to this. ” Indeed, the game runs only on 2080 RTX, also you need at least 128 GB RAM, and gen 10 Intel processor with min 8 cores just to handle the graphics.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Eve has missions. Does that mean CCP is lying and Eve isn't a sandbox? ” This is not a sandbox feature, as it does not affect the open world of the game. If such features are predominant, the game will not be sandbox anymore. The islands also are not sandbox. The arena is not sandbox. But you could count the arena and the instanced missions as some kind of tutorials I think.

• Quote from KroDuK: “PS: the risk vs reward is totally unbalance/broken on albion if u hvnt noticed yet -.- ” Indeed, the game is too easy. The risk is very low in general. In the other games you have to grind like crazy for the same rewards. Here you get the rewards very easy, and there is some chance to lose, but it is not too high. How much time you have to spend in any other MMO to get the highest gear? Probably months. In AO you can make it for days. And people still complain how high is the…

• Quote from Bukem: “Honestly, gathering T6 is easy money and it's not that hard to make it out consistently. You really don't need to be in a mega alliance, you just need to play smart and avoid the really high traffic / gank heavy areas. I made like 20 mil in my first month gathering & refining in a guild with 2 of my mates. Gathering T7 / T8 safely is a lot more difficult granted, but for people looking to gather to fund premium it can be easily done in the BZ with only T5 & T6 gathering It's r…

• Quote from imperialxs: “was in lvl 3 zone gathering and get ganked near a tower. get full looted of my founders stuff. this was a safe zone till you screwed up the game... i am done. good bye. ” This is a game noob, at least read the rules. The fact you did not read, did not know, did not learn is not a fault of the game, or the developers. It is your fault. Adequate people do not play basket on football field. And now you cry here. But you deserve what happened to your character.

• Quote from Qomble: “I just got muted. Reason: spam Can you please explain to your chat moderators what does SANDBOX mean? and ask them to be fair, or control what they're doing. ppl scamming others with duels everywhere. nobody cares. I asked (twice) for some silver to re-build island (it was about 12k or smth like this) on my alt - got muted. by the way, i paid for the game. nothing else. ” Sandbox means that your actions as a player could change the game, so PvP with consequences, PvE with con…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I cannot confirm this, I had in 2 hg yesterday 5x deathgivers as enemy It was completely low damage and easy to heal. Maybe they was bad, low skill whatever.. I have much more problem with Carving than with deathgivers.. Carving does 3 charges and basically almost 1 shots you . .. So for me, Carving is the true deathgivers, especially as it has higher mobility.. So, Carving is the problem. Best mobility & Best damage . . Deathgivers I cannot confirm ” Carving does not hav…

• Deathgivers are OP now, the timings are so short, that the opponent cannot react. Maybe they do the same damage on mobs. But against players it is insane. The other daggers can be countered, as the players see each other. But with the deathgivers the faster attack speed changes the entire balance.

• Make possible the islands to be invaded, looted and destroyed.

• Nah, you do not get it. I play solo often. But I have not a problem with gankers. Learn to play the game noobs.

• Quote from Raygore: “[Looking at the title of the thread] The game revolves from top to bottom around making teams / guilds and organizing fights / brawls / ganks / resource intake. The sooner you realize that, the better. Having people covering your behind is a good thing. Having a clan that holds territories and defending them properly gives space to their gatherers. Having friends around and making teams of 2-10+ players for ganks / other activities is not unheard of. You don't like getting g…

• Quote from Tabor: “Hahaha wow what is this "emotional intelligence" BS Ikcen?? That is some funny shit right there. I did not know that 10v1 gang banging gatherers somehow involved emotional intelligence. I think majority would call that emotional cowardice. But you do you my friend. ” Have you tried to organize and make work together several players? This is emotional intelligence. It is not related to your emotions from the game. The loser will feel bad anytime he loses, no matter if he loses …

• Quote from KroDuK: “Quote from Borbarad: “This topic seems to be a bit of a joke. Before queen, there was tons of solo and guildless players gathering at highest tier zones, and now after queen ? God damn : zones are empty. Like really, what a joke that people so scared of black zone. The funniest paradox is that because so many people are scared of black zone, they venture to the red zone - which in turn increases the number of gankers and people looking for content ( since black zones are rath…

• Quote from KroDuK: “Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Grouping up with 5 others to gank a solo in a dungeon = skill and emotional intelligence ” Yes, it is emotional intelligence, because you communicate and make a team with 5 people. While the guy in the solo dungeon is alone. And if you can cooperate with your guild mates, even if they do something completely different, that also shows skill and emotional intelligence. ” 5vs1 in a solo random dungeon show skills and emotional intelli…

• Quote from Xerxez: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Circe1872: “Please just stop playing the game, go find some crappy PvE game to play. This is a full loot PvP game, having an opt out for PvP is the dumbest thing I've seen someone type on here and that is saying A LOT. Anyone who wants end game content has to deal with the PvP aspect. Stop crying about dying. You chose to play this game, you obviously did not do research into the game before starting to play. I found this game because I looke…

• Quote from Guerilllaa: “Bring back the zvz that was here before disarray, wasn't anything wrong with it. ” Yeah it was great when the server froze and half of the players awoke looted after that. Amazing fun. Even better than the one shot wins. Ah, and do not forget the most entertaining tactics - to abuse the server stability by blocking the zone with zerg. You may call that PvP, but I call it cheating.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “The more restrictive you make zvz the more you turn zvz into a elite activity... where the top 40 players will not be able to be defeated. Wasn't the whole idea of removing gvg to make territory battles something your whole guild can participate in? Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making t…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Talynblade: “OK last time I will even dignify a response to your ignorance and personal attacks on differing opinions, I was civil last time... to correct you for the last time.. I have not once said remove pvp.. where in gods name did you read that... your ignorance and lack of understanding from reading a different opinion shows your lack of emotional intelligence.. if you don't know what it means look it up. With the difference in gear an…