Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

• Life Touch bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Quote from Aynraynd: “U just dont understand the game enough. Doest makes the effort explain more than i did. U just want ur main wp becomes op. ” Quote from Aynraynd: “Quote from Tempei: “Quote from Aynraynd: “ ” ” U can say "1h curse E is a debuff that let the Q curses do +% dmg after 4s (even with zero stacks), and wont be considered a DoT. As said in [4], is just a description problem. There is a lot of these. ” If it is a description problem then it confirms it's a bug, since it's not worki…

• Life Touch bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, for consistency and transparency sake we'll have game design have a look at these spells and how they behave when being cleansed. I can't confirm yet how they want them to behave, but you'll very likely see them in a balancing chance once a decision on this was made. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! ” Any update on the matter? As you can see death curse is classified as damage not a Debuff ,a debuff is like armor pierce with the purple text, death cur…

• A lot of Melee Healer comps,you're standard great holy and a mixture of different melee weapons, (Dagger Pair,Greataxe,Pike,Glaive ,Claymore) Why is that? There is currently a problem in 2 vs 2 that is being overlooked and it involves a mechanic that's been in the game for years, and in 2 vs 2s it is easy to see why. That mechanic is Line Of Sight . Line of Sight is the plague that is killing caster comps atm. If you have a 2 vs 2 comp that relies heavily on your Q's and W's or auto attacks (Fir…

• Quote from Finale: “Thank you for addressing some of the points being mentioned in this topic. Can you say something about these points? - Why is it possilbe to kill yourself into the Lava without losing PVP fame or giving the opponent team any PVP fame. Looks like a huge oversight to me. - Why can a enemy player run behind the winners team chest and get you stuck inside the chest after you kill him ? You cant even loot the chest from inside while being stuck. (Chest only spawns after you kill t…

• So like after weeks of thinking of how to revitalize hellgates so teams start running, the big plan is to increase the loot you get after you beat an enemy team even though there's no team running.... why dont you guys do these amazing changes to Crystal's and corrupted 1v1 ,if you queue up for Crystal's and dont get matched you shouldn't get a reward unless you beat a team,same with 1v1s let's see how populated those will be after this experiment you guys are doing with 5v5 n 10 v 10s

• Life Touch bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Quote from Aynraynd: “1. isnt a bug (every cleanse can do that) 2. 1h curse E does ~2.5x more dmg than 1h xbow E. If ur skill does more dmg, must have more counters. 3. even with lifetouch being the main meta for healer in 2s, it isnt a big deal for a good (or God) 1h curse player. If u are just spaming random dmg, yeah, u will never will win against a lifetouch. Pro tip: u just need 1 good E to kill. 4. is just a description problem ” nope, its a bug if every cleanse can cleanse the curse E the…

• Life Touch bug

Tempei - - Bugs

- Life Touch removes 1-h curse death mark, when life touch clearly states it removes all debuffs except Damage over Time. - Curse Death mark over the course of set Time does Damage based on the number of curse stacks. - Curse Death mark is similar to light Crossbow E which over the course of Time the Bomb explodes and does Damage, yet you can't lifetouch cleanse a light crossbow bomb,even though these two skills are similar in nature. - Curse death mark already has a hard counter with guardian h…

• Yea, from what was said in the statement, I don't see a bright future for HG's , many veteran HG'ers have given their feedback and from this response , looks like it wasn't clear.

• Sadly,they've been nerfing ganking methods and tactics before the game went F2P. I'm sure this update will go through, there has been a lot of protests from the ganking community with many of their ganking nerfs but they've fallen on deaf ears. As a person who has been ganking since beta,let them nerf it to the ground to the point where caerleon prices on items are a mirror image of those in the royals,then maybe they will address ganking in a new light.

• Quote from vPudding: “We're a mid-tier Hellgate team that was doing only HG 5x5 content, mostly from HG we've gotten our PVE and PVP fame. After a new update, we've played more than 30 matches and I'll try to provide our feedback. 1. 5x5 hellgates always were high-risk / high-reward fame content (except teams with 4.1 gear). Before: you kill an enemy team, you kill a final boss - you get 300k-400k PVE fame on your gear (with premium). Now: you kill an enemy team, you might not face a final boss …

• Quote from Shymon: “The biggest problem i see is that as the new HG stands there is very little incentive for new teams to try out 5s with the current rewards that HGs give. Before even a yellow HG gives 150k+ pve fame for every gate you win (free or contested), the current fame given by the mobs is woefully less and not very useful to any newer players trying to gain fame while PvPing. Also currently you can be a "losing" HG team and still make a profit from free gate chests and occasional wins…

• To start off this is my HG experience which speaks for itself 16b595cd108dee7caff44b49155795ab.png The 5 v 5 HG community is a very very small part of the community so please look at this HG change closely. I'll keep this simple with straight to the point bullet points. The Good - Map layout is great to allow different terrain for different 5 v 5 comps mainly rdps to shoot over walls. - You can't go in as 4 so your team can't be ratted outside of gate. - Consumable map makes it harder for people…

• Quote from Maszke: “You don't need 4.1 artifacts to make 4.1 gear. ” yes because there is none, there is no 4.1 artifact so a flat artifact will suffice, the problem is there is a 4.1 solo map so why isn't that used to make a 4.1 satchel? It's a flaw in game design IMO.

• Traditionally crafting was consistent, in Albion to make a item you need resources , and to make the same item but 4.1 you needed the same resources but 4.1. To make a 4.1 blood-letter you need 4.1 bars ,4.1 leather and then the relic but since there is no 4.1 relic a flat relic will suffice makes sense.The problem with game design comes with the design of the newly released satchels to make a 4.0 satchel you need 4.0 leather,4.0 cloth, and 4.0 solo map, but if you wanted to make a 4.1 satchel y…

• Hellion Jacket Bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Demonic staff healing reductions do not affect hellion jackets healing aura

• Hellgate bug

Tempei - - Bugs

Quote from Akoron: “Not a bug, this was done on purpose my guy. ” Find it hard to believe that SBI would approve this mechanic for 5 v 5 hg when casualties are bound to happen and if you lose a healer you pretty much can't do the boss. especially in yellows.Not only that 5 v 5 hg's no one swaps really to counter the enemy team, the only swaps that happen is for fame farm sets when the enemy team is killed.

• Hellgate bug

Tempei - - Bugs

You can't switch weapons in 5 v 5 yellow hell gates now with this update, now you can't switch to a fame farm set after you wipe a team and not only that. If you do encounter a team and both fight and you lose your healer, now you can't pick up a healing staff and do the hg boss after you win.

• Griefing Hellgates

Tempei - - Feedback & Suggestions

Why is there even a channel time for getting into hellgates? After killing out world HG portal boss the cast time to get inside the HG should be instant, this should be applied to all types of HG's.There is no reason why there should be a channel time.All this allows is griefage of Hellgates with Battle mounts in yellows warbow griefers in reds and warbow high mobility tank rats in blacks. This also leads to 2 v 5 inside gates, and also Free gates, making the simple change to all HG's making it …

• Remove Dash when Rooted

Tempei - - Feedback & Suggestions

SBA has a long history of not being consistent,if they allow this to go on and deem this as working as intended,then allow people to cast spells while being silenced but don't allow their effect to go off and put it on cooldown.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “No - remove the incentive Based on numbers of assist that was not affected by Zerg buff / debuff last 10 mins give increased trash rate ” but what about taking down a battle mount transporting resources between towns, should I be penalized for bringing a team to kill the guy or am I suppose to figure out how to solo kill a battlemount?