Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Do you have a link for reaching out to the junior guild? or is that also found on the discord that you linked above?

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Merksline: “It does not reset it reduces cooldown when it hits an enemy below 40% health ” again, try to R e a d. It says " Player ", not " Monsters " ” Again, try to ReADd: I said I was using it in ARENAS. There aren’t MONSTERS in ARENAS. But thank you for your sass.

• I am really stressing out about optimizing my build for as much content as possible. For the time being, my favorite content is arenas, dueling random people, and grinding solo dungeons. I would also like to be able to do corrupted dungeons at some point soon. I’ve landed on playing 1h frost because of its versatility. I’ve been messing around with the build a lot, and don’t want to waste time by leveling the wrong equipment. I have a ton of tomes that I am waiting to use on the optimal gear. I …

• Quote from Bohrum: “Dash towards the targeted position, dealing physical damage to all enemies you pass through based on their current Health. - Target Health: Above 40% | Below 40% - Damage: 490 | 1056 Hitting at least one enemy player below 40% Health increases your Cooldown Rate by 90% for 1s. Well, looks like it lmao ” When I used it in arena it wasn’t resetting the E cool down. I was asking if there was some weird kind of thing in arena that it wouldn’t reset there or something?

• Weapon choices

JohnsonChicklet - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Gabumon: “Great Frost is pointless so whoever said that, is wrong. 1h Frost has versatility in two main ways: 1: Being one handed allows offhands. Offhands allows versatility (mainly because you can use tome of spells and tailor a fast casting build without having to sacrifice too many slots or passives). 2: The E is strong, very very strong. The damage is high, the cc is great and it can be used on the offensive and defensive, to damage or to kite. Overall, since Frost Staves rely on…

• I’ve watched 1h frost be played on YouTube and they all seem to run q3 in corrupted dungeons and other content. But, when I look at the 1h staff in game or look at it on albion’s website, it does not appear to have access to the q3, just the ice bolt and hoarfrost! Am I missing something??

• Would somebody please explain to me the mechanic that causes them to be slower at leveling? I cannot find clear information anywhere.

• Weapon choices

I have played the following frost staffs: 1h, perma, icicle, and great. I like perma, but don’t want to have to deal with artifact leveling and it’s high cost at this point. I like 1h the best, but I’m not sure if it is the most versatile? Others have said great frost staff is the most versatile, but I really can’t think of a single scenario where it’s e is better than any of the other staff’s e ability. Am I missing something? Which frost staff would you recommend maining, and what are some bui…

• Weapon choices

Leaning towards having mace and/or frost as my main. Thing is I feel like I can do all content with 1h mace. Might be nice to use Morningstar if I am gonna do zvz. How about frost though? What are the different staffs best for?

• Weapon choices

Started playing about a week ago. Have t4 mace, frost, and dagger. Looking at 1h mace, 1h/great staff, and bloodletter respectively. The content that appeals most to me gvg, zvz, hellgates, and some open world PvP. Any advice on narrowing down which weapon to main? I like how flexible all 3 are, and I find bloodletter and 1h mace to be the most flexible. Frost is versatile, but feels like you need a different staff for every situation, whereas 1h and bloodletter can do all the content well by th…

• I am hitting lunging stab on enemy players in arena, but it is not giving me the cd reset. Am I just being dumb and hitting them actually above 40%?? Or does it not give the reset in the arena game mode?

• Island buildings

I built some of the farm related buildings on my island - chef, butcher, saddler, alchemist - because my understanding is that there aren’t city bonuses for these skills, and so it isn’t unprofitable to do them on my island. I am not really going to be using them yet, as I have 2 herb fields that I spend all my focus on and I am just selling the herbs that I harvest (t1 right now). Was it a total waste to build these buildings on my island? I figure I might use them later to make potions or to m…

• Like, can I even do solo content with nature staff? I used it for 5 minutes in a yellow zone and couldn’t even kill some of the mobs that I fought.

• There are so many weapons. I think most of them are really cool and have something unique about them. There don’t seem to be any official tier lists of what weapons are good for what content. I’m not sure what content I am going to want to do the most, as this is only my 4th day playing the game. Any advice on what weapons I might focus on to start out with? What would be good for protecting me while I gather/travel? Probably going to be doing some of the solo and group expeditions. I’d like to …

• Quote from Worros: “It is good to have an island and passive income come with it after some initial investment. Don't wait for a guild but rather look for a guild in your city. No, you can't move it and it's more of a chore than anything else if you do decide to move. You would need to demolish everything (you will get 90% of the mats back during that process), abandon the island and they purchase a new one in the new city. Note that Tier level of the island would remain. If you had a T6 island …

• Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “A good healer is always in high demand in any MMO I've ever played. You can't go wrong with going healer, for any type of content. The way albion works is that each weapon usually excels at a few specific activities, besides a few unicorn weapons I can think of that are great at many. Therefore, maybe find the content you enjoy most and level the weapon that is best for that content in the nature tree. ” Which are the unicorn weapons that excel at many? What are some o…

• I’ve settled on sticking around Thetford for the time being, since I am grinding for t6 fiber gathering. Secondarily I want to level skinning and maybe wood cutting, both of which I can do in this region. I am also thinking about doing hunter crafting which would involve a lot of skin/leather, or maybe mage crafting which would involve a lot of fiber/cloth, but am not sure yet about what, if any, crafting I would want to get into. I am at a point where I want to build my island, as I would reall…

• How viable is the nature staff? Would I be handicapping myself in anyway by maining that weapon? I plan on focusing on gathering early on, but will want to be able to succeed in pvp, gvg, zvz, and pve settings.

• I am considering what class to level up and spec into. I am attracted to the hunter tree, and specifically find the bow, quarterstaff, and nature staff to be the most compelling components. Are these weapons good right now? Which would you recommend a new player maining? I am most compelled by the nature staff, but I feel it might be difficult to complete solo content with it. I am going to be spending most of my time early in the game gathering and getting t6 on fiber, if that makes any differe…

• Hi, I chose Forest Cross as my starting zone, but then decided I wanted to focus on gathering fiber, so I am spending time in Bridgewatch and might journey over to the swamplands. 1. Does my starter zone have any bearing on the game progression? Does it affect what faction I can join? What guilds I can join? In essence - does it matter? 2. There is a little house icon over Forest Cross on my map. I am assuming that is because I chose that as my starter zone. Is it possible to change where that l…