Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “ ” ” You talking me 1 v 1? In group fight no defensive as melee is needed. It would be stupid to defend with deflecting spin (interruptible) or parry strike (0.8s I frame is too low) against cc chain. Axes have top mobility W from melees with just push button. They can engage and disengage (with cc chain permission) better than any other melee. If You add this having the highest AoE damage from all melees (greataxe) dunn…

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “I wrote about this half year ago. Kekw. To be honest this kind of weapon should be more risky If braindead properties are applied. E.g. 25% reduced movement speed after channeling so they Will think better when to press E at least. Same with wild fire staff. ” That would be brain dead nerf. Axes out of all melee weapons, have no defensives, no iframes, nothing to disengage or survive. On top of that, you gotta run Into people with greataxe, so you do that with boots. N…

• hope this won´t go through. This change is just no good

• Pest Lizard Change

Borbarad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Malkalma: “I'd like to know what makes you guys think the passive made for offensive purposes. ” Probably the the dude i killed with it yesterday when i was using pest lizard and i aggroed mobs to trigger the passive to kill him. Now imagine if gate gankers would start using it and the moment you would come on them - they would just zone

• Pest Lizard Change

The funniest thing is that if it didn´t put you in combat, people would complain on forum that it doesn´t put you in combat - because they would be killed by people who would abuse the hell out of it in pvp

• Pest Lizard Change

Oh boy. Can´t use it ? Play a different mount.

• best never. gaxe nerf makes no sense

• Quote from Defuse: “Or just learn to avoid gankers ” blasphemy! learning for 5 minutes to be nearly invincible?NO, MAKE BZ SAFE!

• Playing Solo Tips

Borbarad - - Beginner's Questions

Learn about mechanics of the game It´s not bad to do group stuff so that you learn how the game works. If you know how group works, how ganking and group ganking works, that´s very valuable. If you die, ask yourself why did you die and what can you do to not make the same mistake. Frankly, mechanics of this game aren´t complicated. But people usually never really bothered to even think about why they die. I swear that 95% of gatherers in black zone don´t even know what purge is ( and i am probab…

• Check Auto Respec in destiny board when you click B. Or satchel of insight ,that eats silver too.

• Quote from chackq: “I Came back after 3 Months to check out the Open World Rework and im close to leaving again :(. Good changes for Group content but for solo people there just isnt anything worth to do. Corrupteds are nerfed hard, Roads are pointless in terms of fame compared to open world fame. There needs to be some form of new Content for solo players. Its just frustrating to constantly run into groups while trying to contest chests etc solo or with a friend in the bz. Also those dismount c…

• Quote from Grrwal: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” Loot is more damaged the more gankers that attack you : wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Death#Gear_Impact_Upon_Death . I have done several "hunt me" events in the redzone and both times only about 30% of the loot didn't trash and that was 1v1 or 1v2. ” Nobody cares about the repair bill. Unless trash rates increases, people won´t care.

• ugh, sorry, can you move it to feedback section please ? Thank you Idk how it got there.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Zargath: “ ” 1. What does diminishing return matter when a solo player is getting chased + attacked by 3+ people? ” how can you get ganked by 3 players ? It´s so easy to not die, especially after patch. Now it´s a joke to get ganked. Maybe learn to play the game. 3 people are nothing. The issue is blobs that CC you and you cant even press an ability.

• Quote from solventh: “big nodes are not spawning everywhere. it only spawns like each 30-40 minutes with an icon in the minimap, moving every people onto it. i think you mean just t8 resources. Quote from Borbarad: “Big resources spawning everywhere, lot of T8 nodes. ” ” Icon depends, but the lil T8 nodes are absolutely great. Just from them, even if you avoid icons, you generally get more on average then before. For before, the lil nodes were Trash and you hoped to stumble upon big nodes. Witho…

• So after gathering a bit - gathering is absolutely crazy good now. Big resources spawning everywhere, lot of T8 nodes. Now before, you had hard time finding any decent T8 stuff, and even if you find it - it had 1 tick usually. Now it´s not uncommon to find stuff with 9 ticks, and it´s great. On top of that, you gain so much more fame from 2nd and 3nd enchanted nodes, which is crazy. I got like 3600 fame from one hit of 8.3 fiber ( it was with resource proc, so without it, it was 1800). That´s ve…

• The nerf is this : " Axes Since the Whirlwind channel can’t be interrupted anymore, the counter play options are rooting or slowing the Great Axe player, or creating enough distance. However with the movement speed increase built into the ability, it was very difficult to escape the Whirlwind damage. So we will remove the movement speed increase from the ability. - Whirlwind (Great Axe) - Removed the movement speed increase " Suggestion. Change spin from 2.5 sc to 3.5 sc or 4.0 sc to give more t…

• Quote from Sedocoi: “You on crack man. It is an insane idea to let someone drop combat after they have applied Damage over time effects onto someone IF THOSE EFFECTS KEEP THE OTHER PARTY IN COMBAT AS WELL. Its just simple fair and balanced and youre mad cuz your mindless playstyle got nerfed. ” Actually no, the other party can still mount up and zone out - but you cannot. For them and for you, it only prevents HP regen for few more seconds, which doesn´t really matter. Dots are great for your en…

• Gotta be careful. Better be taught lesson in game than in real life. When it comes to handling money, you gotta be careful with how much you take /give.