Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• ah yes, you are no longer able to scurry around HOs like a bunch of rats. No offense this type of behavior is why this change was needed, because there are certain super alliances whose members are more or less untouchable due to the sheer amount of HOs available to them

• Not so much a change because of crystals (that would be cursed, glaive and bow change) as it is in CDs, where it is one of the top tier weapons, outside of that it does not see too much play due to it being a single target weapon, so they are patching it in that regard.

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from TehnoSan: “Quote from Unangwata: “And stop writing other non-sense obviously you have no clue.. ” So which part of it was non-sense? If so do tell me how. That is how discussions work, not like what you just did. If you wanted to just rant there is a subsection of the forum for it as well. ” obviously you didn't even play with sticks as swords when you were kid and have no any imagination or experience to even guess how fiights look like, or been in a fight and …

• Corrupted dungeon Map

TehnoSan - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from RenKatal: “My suggestion, would be that maps would still be crafted the way I suggested, but automatically have the PvP shrine activated. Want to use a map to get a dungeon instead of looking for a naturally occurring portal, now it involves a bit more risk! ” Oh that sounds like an awesome idea as well, maybe give a slight fame buff as well (not loot, already enough)

• Quote from Unangwata: “And stop writing other non-sense obviously you have no clue.. ” So which part of it was non-sense? If so do tell me how. That is how discussions work, not like what you just did. If you wanted to just rant there is a subsection of the forum for it as well.

• Corrupted dungeon Map

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from TehnoSan: “I love the idea of corrupting it with demonic energy, maybe make the person making it go into a corrupted with standard solo maps and like win a fight or something like that in order to corrupt it? It would incentivize people to go into the corrupted dungeons and take fights. ” The "Souls" in the artifact fragments are crystalized demon souls. ” That is true, but it would make more sense if they made it in a way to encourage going into them and take fi…

• Guild Quests

Now this sounds like a good idea. It would make it easier to incentivize people to do certain things, things that they generally do not want to do, but if they get a silver reward or it (ie get 50k keys in a day to get x amount of silver) they would probably do it

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “So let me get this straight, in albion a high fantasy video game, you equip magical weapons that imbue the user with magical abilities, you have an issue with "magic gloves" but the energy shaper a "crossbow" fits the bill? I appreciate SBI for going for a specific time period from which to draw inspiration and flow from there. Relax. ” Man you lose your brain and common sense with word "magic". That's when your ignorance kicks in and everything is all…

• Corrupted dungeon Map

I love the idea of corrupting it with demonic energy, maybe make the person making it go into a corrupted with standard solo maps and like win a fight or something like that in order to corrupt it? It would incentivize people to go into the corrupted dungeons and take fights.

• Quote from Dumuzi7: “these are my suggestions. -Add more ınventory spaces This can work, they would just need to add a new bag that has less carry weight but more slots for items. -Make a new special carry bags for food/poison/ refined resources. This can work as well, but they would need to be very careful with it, as it can work in a way where it tones down the risk if you want to transport higher volumes of resources from one end to another, by allowing people to not use mounts such as oxes/b…

• Quote from FluffyCalf: “Would be nice if people check in a static dungeon it wouldnt disappear after 5 min. First you have to clear half of the first floor to make it disappear. ” This would be wonderful and much needed change, especially with avas since they are already hard to find and even harder to get a full group in so it would be very much helpful that they don't close

• Dear SBI why do you hate pvp players?

TehnoSan - - Rants

Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Alysandra: “Let's start with the mobs, why are they even there? Are we fighthing people or mobs? And often both, so if you don't have a build that can take the hits from mobs (cloth) welp, guess you died much easier now. ” Mobs are there since the loot is there. Pve is part of the cd design. If you do remove mobs you can remove loot aswell. You want to remove mobs and traps, but you can duel in the city and bet silver to make it high risk. What are you asking for h…

• I wouldn't say put one in every road, but maybe increase the number of dungeons in the zones that already have them. That would make a bit a hub of activity in a zone and while yes it would not increase the number of fights directly, it would lead to more strategic play, such as locking down a zone and defending the people doing the dungeons or vice versa, locking it down and killing people trying to do the zone.

• Quote from ALiPakrohk: “Hello, my name is AliI experienced your game a few times. I think albion onlin is really awesome, but it has some problems that I will try to help you with my critiques below: 1 - pay to win (You can use cryptocurrency to solve this problem, something like enjin coin (enjin.io/solutions/industry/games) , this system changes the game to Play-to-Earn and solves the problem, it will also increase your income. ) [b]Let me stop you right here, so let us know what unfair advant…

• Battlemount run ability sound glitch

TehnoSan - - Bugs

When ever you use the run ability on a battlemount (at least on behemoth and ent) the initial sound of it starting keeps repeating on a loop.

• Well if they wish to waste their time in diving solos with 10 people you should take them ona marry spin inwards and get one or two downed potentially, just to waste their time. There is nothing funnier then running into a batch of Keeper mobs with that huge lady and start running rings around them so they take a lot of dmg in return.

• so basically you wish to take one of the core mechanics of the game out of it, so you can play in your safe space? If you wan that go to the test server and play there and you can do it for free, while people can still kill you, almost noone goes there with the express reason to hunt gatherers

• Reputation Change

Why should ROYAL REPUTATION matter in the black zone? Like you seem to miss the point where the ROYAL CONTINENT and the BLACK ZONE are two different things, one being a place where you know who the enemy is and the other being where YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS! your suggestions to apply the changes to the blackzone makes no sense since the black zone is a lawless zone, where no king or authority tells you what you can or cant do if you don't like the fact that you keep getting killed by "outl…

• Yay PvE snowflakes are gonna be unkillable now

• Remove ganking altogether

TehnoSan - - Rants

Since all of the nerfs to ganking and the intended nerf to the raven, I would suggest that claws should also be removed, alongside any and all tools for ganking (soldier boots fiend robes etc) since GANKING IS CLEARLY TABOO. I dont get it why the swiftclaw needed a nerf and horses need a buff, but fine I'll live with it, but then you go and nerf ravens as well? Like clearly you really hate ganking so just remove any and all tools connected to them so they may be used differently and so that the …