Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• Hello. So since the adding of the anti cheat program to AO I cant change my AO priority in task manager. Because (check this) I dont have permission. Motherfucker that can be classed as illegal you are litteraly denying me control of my PC. Shall we see each other in court??? And on startup the game crashes which it didnt do before the anti cheat crap....

• Hello. So I am still trying to get a grip on builds and I do alot of research. Graveguard Helmet Cleric Robe Soldier Boots Does this pretty much work for any Melee weapon. Spear, Dual swords, broadsword, daggers and so on? Looking forward to your feedback This is pretty much for PVP But I guess it culd work for PvE

• Build Recommendation

Venen0 - - Beginner's Questions

albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/2004 I spend some time researching tiers and builds and I cant seem to find any updated ones and well I found stuff xD Anyway I want to be a melee DPS and from what I understand axes and spears are being played, not really a fan of axes so I looked into spears and found this build. Opinions and if there is any good affordable halberd builds pls link and share?

• I find the principle or gather the resources of your gather tool ( t4 tool -> gather t4 ) I that really the most efficient? I mean I can gather t3 with t5 tool and prob still get more fame and decent silver bc quantity... Could someone reccomend a effective guide for what to gather at what tier?

• From the sword line the galatine only plays a role with its E but other than that you only get stacks and do your E nothing else... Axes and spears do alot more than swords. can swords still be viable... I mean consistent dmg and utlility falls off compared to axes and spears... So Why use them like at all? I am doing a build with dual swords simply bc I like them and I go mage sandals, soldier armor and soldier helm and play the frontline dps/bruiser role... Do you think the swordline is rather…

• Hello, I cant get below 120 ping and that makes me think im connecting to NA, but that doesnt make sense... is there really no servers in EU??

• TItle says it all.

• What to do once in Caerleon?

Venen0 - - Beginner's Questions

Hello, So I am T5 combat gear and T4 skinning knife, spent most of my time in Bridgewatch gathering hides and refining but i doesnt really sell as offers so I just sold um, and I came to caerleon and wtf do I do here now?

• Well, I am at T3 ATM and I bought premium, I am doing a DPS and I am gatheing hides, those are the main proffesions, hide gatherer and combatant, anything else you would like to add or reccomend. Good money making methods?

• Quote from Gank: “Quote from Venen0: “Quote from Gank: “You should not bother trying to play at the beginning without it. Buying the game at the lowest price point gives you a month though. You'll probably need to shell out the fee for the next month, but after 2 months you'll be established enough to support your monthly expense with ingame currency. ” Returning player, dont have my first month and no charachters, and dont have the means atm to buy stuff ” Why no characters? ” Idk... I had to r…

• Quote from Gank: “You should not bother trying to play at the beginning without it. Buying the game at the lowest price point gives you a month though. You'll probably need to shell out the fee for the next month, but after 2 months you'll be established enough to support your monthly expense with ingame currency. ” Returning player, dont have my first month and no charachters, and dont have the means atm to buy stuff

• Quote from SHARKY: “The games always been playable without premium. ” By playable do you mean it all takes idk 40 times longer (40 being a pretty realistic estimate).

• Hello, I have a purchased version of the game on my PC and I would like to add it to Steam so that it is recognized as a steam game and not just an app but without paying again ofc. There was a FAQ about this but It says that I can link my trial acc to my steam acc but I dont have Albion on Steam nor do I have a trial account.... So How can I do this?

• Quote from Soren_Kierkegaard: “This is a sandbox game dude... The content of the game is based on the players' interactions. It's not based on a developper's based scenario or anything. Don't expect that much from the quest aspect thingy. The game is heavily leaning toward PvP and Guild territory thingy. ” I meant it as a way to skip the few boring first tiers, not a way to get to elder tier xD But yeah I see where you are going, thanks

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Venen0: “Will taht be a feature at any point? bc like I said some games do, and its really hard trying to max our everything....you have to specialize in some trees ... and with no quests its veeeery grindy ” No, there's no plans to ever implement that. Quote from Soren_Kierkegaard: “Don't you see she's a princess? ” Queen* ” Ok, But quests will be coming I hope, quests with fame as rewards... bc the game is grind and fuckk all anything else. xD Thank you for clearin…

• Quote from Elsa: “You can play with multiple characters (on separate accounts) at the same time, but only under certain conditions: Quote: “11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a player city, guil…

• Hello, Firstly english isnt my native so language. I would like to know if there is a way to play two charachters of the account at the same time, This is mostly bc efficiancy and the whole main/alter strategy, I would like a main that is a fighter combatant and a alter char which is a gatherer or crafter, but buying another acc and doing that is against the terms or something but prob is this what I am asking as well.... But other games allow it, Well one game that I know allows it (Dekaron, ol…

• Ima li BALKANACA :)

Venen0 - - Small Talk

Quote from Frostweaver: “Hehe ne znam zašto bi napustio svoj guild samo da napravimo "balkan"guild... meni je skroz dobro.. al ako vam treba pomoć ili savjet samo pitajte ” To i ja kazem, bilo bi lijepo fakat, svi nasi ovo ono, al zasto napustat jace guildove a ko zna dal ce ovo uspjet jos da ne govorim o nacinalizmu u mogucim raspravama koje ce samo do sranja doc xD Al da bilo bi lijepo i ja sam isto u guild, dobar guild 200 nas ima samo an ima alliance, sta cu izlazit za nes ono nestabilno

• Ima li BALKANACA :)

Venen0 - - Small Talk

Quote from BartZG: “Nema smisla raditi to. Većina nas je već situirana u dobro uhodanim guildovima. Radije se pridruži nekome. ” A jbt glupo mi kad nad je tolko, i ako smo aktivno, mogli bi dost dobar guild napravit al da upravu si zasto napustat ove jace za nes sto neznamo ni dal ce uspjet....