Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• I played this game for a few months very heavily but I quit now because the game just is not for me. I played a lot of MMOs and Mobas before, since a very long time and always played those games also because of the PVP part they offered - I did solo PVP as well as large scale PVP and sieges and huge groups. Also I liked to craft and gather in MMOs and always have been a high level crafter. But Albion just didn't let me play like I wanted to. Full loot PVP led to frustration - mainly because I ne…

• All Swiftclaws now have 5/5 hide, you don't find any with 1 or 2. When one spawns right next to you it already has 5/5 hide. Always max stacks. Obviously it is falsely classified as a ressource mob that are said to always spawn with max stacks. But Swiftclaws ain't ressource mobs.

• Every 7th-10th start of the game I get this message from EasyAntiCheat preventing the game from launching. Nothing helps but completely restarting the while computer. This bug is shown up regularly as described. Since the first day I installed it some months ago. Nothing I can do to prevent. It is totally annoying to restart the whole computer because a friggin anti-cheat software prevents a game from starting every few game starts!!! zChe7RD.png

• Queued two times in a row while I had Adept's Brawler Gloves on and two times I was set up as healer while no other healer was in our team. Had to bail two times so the team could have a healer.

• Who would benefit from this? Only the crafters in huges guild that daily craft thousands of items - automated mostly. Guess how often it happens for a normal crafter with so many people in this game to run over someone using YOUR crafted items! And even so, who cares? It doesn't benefit you at all. The name on the item even doesn't do anything. It is just vanity. if they need to change something in this game it would be making crafting PROFITABLE! When you get more profit from selling unrefined …

• There is a difference between metal greyish and silver obviously. SBI hasn't understood iconography, usability and user experience. If an icon can't be deciphered without an explanation then the icon is useless. Those stars tell me nothing. If I see a glowing star on an item of a player I inspect I don't even now what level range that is. Does this star represent level 120? 115? Or less? I don't know. They could just remove the stars altogether, the information value would be the same. Why they …

• If you are a solo player, not interested in guild play or PVP you better just uninstall. Everything SBI does lately is targeted to gankers. Solo players have a hard time and if you gather you are basically now even an easier target with all the choke points on the new maps and the changes to dismounting. SBI just shows the middle finger to solo players who don't care about PVP. They market this game as sandbox MMO where you can do anything but basically shove you open world PVP in every body ope…

• Killed a yellow glowing boss in yellow zone in open world. Over 100k fame without satchel. So why even run dungeons (same zone) now when a mob there is around 1-2k fame without satchel??? And now that normal mobs regularly drop stuff, also fame tomes, and also give much more fame than dungeon mobs, it makes even less sense. Around 3k for a mob in open world which is super easy to beat and fast, too. I had a satchel equipped and killed one of those wizard ladies with her bats in T6 zone --> 7k fa…

• Everything they do in this game lately is targeted to help gankers that hunt down solo players and gatheres in groups of 3-6. This game just isn't for solo players with a job that can only play a few hours. And the power creep has become real with War Gloves, too. High damage and high mobility. I wonder, why you want to play healer or mage in this game anymore. Check the map changes: Choke points everywhere so you can be ganked even easier. Dismount changes - of course it helps those that hunt p…

• Before you were able to compare prices easily, now the new silver per 100 nutrition doesn't say anything and led to a huge price increase. In Bridgewatch for example the cheapest Butcher charges 9,500 silver per 100 nutrition. What does that mean you say? WHO KNOWS! You have to check the station to see how much it will charge you in the end. So I went there with my 7 pigs to be butchered and guess what it would charge me. 59,850 silver! FOR 7 PIGS!!! WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS GAME! Thank you, craf…

• This game needs some alternatives to prevent cartels from adjusting their crafting fees and raise it into laughable high regions. The fees have nothing to with offer and demand anymore. In some cities the ressources with city bonus can be refined for like 9% while in other cities you have to pay over 50%. Some stations in some cities are always overpriced. Like 500%. An no alternative around. If you don't want to spend 30 minutes everytime walking to antoher cits if you want to refine or craft s…

• I play with premium. Before I had to feed Swiftclaws 3 times. 27 units of meat, 27 units of meat and then at last 24 units of meat. Now it seems like I have to give them 26 units of meat in the third feeding session. Why though? And why is this UI still so terrible? Just show how many units of meat or crops I need to feed to fill the food stash and don't show calculated times, makes it unnecessary complicated. Just like when you build something on your island it shows you how many units of stone…

• You can feed your farm animals and they will show up as hungry afterwards with the meat or crop symbol above their heads, the text when clicking on them shows that they are hungy, they move around as if they are hungry and there are no meat or crops on the ground. Yet they are fed for hours. 10-20 hours. Completely makes no sense.

• As in many other MMOs I also gather stuff in Albion and the way Albion rewards non-gatheres or those, that are just opportunistic is completely different to other games I played. I would suggest those two magor changes: 1. Special ressources should no longer be visible and should spawn randomly I really don't know why uncommon, rare and exceptional ressources are visible for everyone and also spawn for a long period on the same node again and again. In other games you had to be lucky while gathe…

• Arena is the worst. People just don't get it. If I don't go for the outer objective almost no one does in my team. No matter, if they respawn or are even closer to the outer objective - people go mid to brawl mindlessly and often aren't able to cap this objective 4vs2. The majority of players hasn't understood that arena is not just brawling but strategic gameplay. When to capture which objective, sneaking to the one on the enemy's side, blocking a cap so your team wins time... So many terrible …

• Shadowcaller PVE - invalid target

Nebelfaust - - Bugs

So I used Shadowcaller the first time in arena, then in a dungeon. In PVP my E worked fine. Then in Hidden Caverns I was not able to hit any of the mobs with my E. Always "invalid target". Is this intended? None of the mobs wore any armor so the E would take effect? Then this weapon is kinda useless in PVE. Running a dungeon without using his E ever is just lame.

• Have done this new dungeon like a dozen times. Only crap loot, nothing from the event. Even got a legendary quest once with 40k worth of crap content. How often are you supposed to run this dungeon until event loot drops??? It is really not worth the time doing it countless times - the dungeon is interesting the first time but gets boring really fast afterwards.

• Everyone who plays healers knows this and others see this constantly with healers: Healers have to switch their allied targets to heal, then switch to a mob to attack. And this has to be done constantly, otherwise healers just stand there, not attacking and only healing which is quite boring. And lots of healers do exactly that: Standing there, waiting to cast heals, not auto attacking anything - degraded to a dumb heal bot (even worse with the new damage reduction on healer staffs). So my idea …

• I played some arena yesterday and it was aweful! - Our first healer had an axe equipped and a tier 3 cape which was broken - Next healer comes with a bow - Healer afterwards was completely overweight und could hardly move. Also he just had T4 flat trash gear on - Later our healer had a T3 staff equipped - Then of course the occassional "all range vs. all melee" crap and people just brawling in mid, not checking for pings and let the enemy get all the outer objectives for free Obviously there isn…

• Ironroot staff targetting issues/bugs.

Nebelfaust - - Bugs

Yes seriously, when will this be fixed? The mechanic currently makes the staff unusable. In stressfull fights you basically can't link anyone because you always click wrong. It should work like Spiritual Seed from Druidic Staff: You select a target, press e, then select another target and press e again. That's how all the spells work, only Soul Link is completely bugged and I have no clue why it is not working properly and still not fixed.