Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Quote from Elarahis: “If you remove the cost for putting up a order then it becomes even worse. People start canping the market to instanly change their order by 1 silver over and over. Plus, having silver sinks is needed. ” Yeah that's also true, If there is no silver sink than you don't get punished for the ones raising it one silver tho. It's just another thing that has pros and cons.

• Quote from angrad: “I didn't insult you. I said 'other.' Stop being here hypersensitive. ” You don't get to tell me what to be sensetive about.

• Quote from angrad: “silver sink. I'd rather you and other scum bag idiots trying to make money from nothing balance the economy than have hyperinflation. ” People really can't discuss without insulting others...

• For example you want to creat a buy order for t6 horse. You type in 70000 and the market will charge you 700 silver instantly for setting up the order. Usually what happens is someone else creates and order for 70001 and your 700 silver will be wasted. If you try to sell your items instantly you will notice prices like 70023, why 23? because It went from 70000 to 70023 bc of the people raising it one silver. I suggest that the setting up cost should be charged after the purchase.

• Quote from Azlen: “"50 stacks of rough log on sale" hahahahaha I'm dead xD you are literally vomitting crap on the market. Even if you were making 5s per log, a full stack is worth 5k, what a waste of data for SBI xD Make an alt I guess if you have this much of a problem with t1 wood ” I buy and sell. You can say whatever you want, everytime I login I stay around 2-3 minutes trade other stuff as well and make silver without grinding.

• The uninstaller doesn't work. Can't uninstall

• Guess I can filter it... still I want to see them all together instead of searching one by one. And another thing is, I have more than 50 stacks of rough logs on sale at the moment. Which means I can't track how many I have on sale. Why? I make 2-3 silver per every log.

• I'm buying and selling too much and love playing the economy in this game, but at this point I am not able to view all my orders. The game lets me see only 50 of them. This pretty much makes me unaware of what I'm trading. I just want to learn If It's something fixable but pretty sure It's another thing AO will claim they can't remove the limitations of (just like you can block 10 people at most).

• Albion Memes

SlayeS - - General Questions & Discussions

fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Albion back at it again with the simple technical issue after 340 months of beta.

• Quote from MMOLIFE: “Considering that we're still relatively close to the launch (1 month old now). I find that you burned yourself out to much. Perhaps more in the future they will start to add new features that might pertain to you, but currently I think you just played too much, too fast. ” they literally write ''We briefly talked about the suggestion with my team, we would like to do it but It's not our number one priority.''. They are always busy with DDOS'ers LUL. dis game.

• WTS 6.2 masterpiece demon boots [1248 IP]

SlayeS - - Trade

Private message Roog in game or reply below. Only serious offers.

• These are the items I'm currently looking to craft, I will sell cheaper than the Caerleon Market no matter what. Private message Roog in game, or reply below. Royal Boots - 4, 4.1, 4,2. 4,3, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 Demon Boots - 4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 Graveguard Boots - 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 updated 8 August 6:55 UTC Active.

• you are so funny haHAA, can't handle seeing you shit.

• We need rare stones. Rare ressources are the fun part of gathering and we don't have rare stones, just the flat ones. Maybe they can be used to feed buildings so they will consume less food.

• Quote from Vectrio: “Quote from SlayeS: “I'm roaming black zones alone, everytime a zerg starts chasing me. 7 people from Black Out started chasing me and they chased me 3 zones, they are communicating and trying to cut me off. They finally slowed me and killed me. My point is this game has nothing to offer for solo players, there is no fun in trying to escape a zerg. So If you are a solo player and thinking of buying the game, just don't. ” Have you noticed every advertisement for this game str…

• I'm roaming black zones alone, everytime a zerg starts chasing me. 7 people from Black Out started chasing me and they chased me 3 zones, they are communicating and trying to cut me off. They finally slowed me and killed me. My point is this game has nothing to offer for solo players, there is no fun in trying to escape a zerg. So If you are a solo player and thinking of buying the game, just don't.

• Lots of excuses from GM's

SlayeS - - Rants

It's 2017 come on. Step up.

• Quote from Gittz: “how will you survive? The rest of your life must be completely ruined. Perhaps we should start a support group for all the people who are having life ending issues with the game. ” Another I paid for the game therefore I have to enjoy it and suck companies d*ck guy.

• Yes, I died to bunch of nerds camping the portal with their zerg because I can't enter Caerleon. I LOVE IT! 10/10 would die again.