Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

• Broadsword

MrDaS - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Nerf entire Sword tree because Broadsword is the only good one for CD ???? No one use Swords in open world because their long cooldown on skills and lack of a good aoe dmg & movility, only carving can be half good for small scale but there is still much better options instead any Swords for zvz, small scale, ganking, etc... So stop complaining for something that no makes sense... Corrupt dung is for 1 v 1 just find something for counter 1 stupid build with Broadsword...

• Quote from Unangwata: “People just do CD and face 1 opponent instead of gank group. They don't need to set up their own group. Maybe I'm wrong, but the problem with Black Zones started with introduction of Corrupted Dungeons. And the loot you get there is much too great if you compare it to regular ones. ” Also if you kill and win that 1 vs 1 no one gonna take your loot, in other way this can happen in open world and looters take your sh*t, so ppl prefer the easy way = CD

• Nerf HCE

MrDaS - - General Questions & Discussions

HCE should works like corrupts / hellgates / solo dungs: *Be able to enter Outside city and the level of the HCE map depends on the color kind of map: -Blue/Yellow zone goes level 1 to 7 -Red Zone goes level 8 to 15 -Black Zone 16 to 22+ This way everyone can risk something for a high reward and still keeping some safe way on the first lvls...

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “its like in real life. when your at the bottom of the food chain everyone who is better is just a bad person! ask yourself why u get killed by some t4 guys XD ” Is just an example of what happen on this game. Also dont compare this game with real life just dont..... I can see your hate, angry and crazy acttitude in your comment... Just WHAT?? Why t4 guys kill someone is because they looking for fun even if the victim is using a t3 even when the logic says that is not wort…

• Quote from hFly: “After a few calculations I noticed that I make more fame and money by doing T5 yellows with 8.3 than trying to risk gear and time to venture into a harder location. ” This is so true and some "Super Pro PlayerS" dont like this because they just want you on pvp areas for loot you with their t4 shit ganker set infinite stun and make your time worth 0....

• I wish they delete yellow zones and blue zones for see this HARDSCORE Players that do pvp every minut and live from kill ppl and etc (super pro players) From where they gonna refill matts for craft on what their economy will be based? Also wanna see if the handholding gonna keep or end ? And make the black maps some bloodbath no alliances, no HOs, only real PVP. Wanna see if the 80% Albion population play in Black Maps - instead of 80% on royal continent and 20% on pacefull Black maps like it is…

• Or just dont do gathering because is not the best content for make silver at all, this game is only focused on PVP and SBI already forgot pve, gathering, craft and farm activities.

• Pets

MrDaS - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hope we have pets that pick up silver and also a bottom for dont show others pets...

• Quote from Hook: “I still find the game to be intriguing so I'm not writing it off 100%. But by reading these forums, I think I can tell that this probably just isn't the game for someone like me. And of course, there's nothing wrong with that. ” Yeah the main content is at black zones that no one solo player have a chance or any gatherer, for have a chance of progression you have to enter in a Big Alliance guild- pay a rent - stay alert on wars and enjoy that slave life. For solo farmer, crafte…

• Quote from Fuhcew2: “@busher16 if you have the liquid silver I would suggest moving to caerleon and doing stalker dungeons from there. In case you get bored of hunter CD, meta there is pretty much the same but you get more experienced players to Duke it our against, it helps with the learning curve. ” You learn nothing from CD so what happen on CD stay there because in open world is a difrent history and many players get loss and destroyed many times for build someting that no helps in group fig…

• Quote from hmmdontknow: “safe zones should exist but ONLY as a starting area, right now the whole royal continent essentially provides an alternative no risk game which should not be the case. yes players absolutely should be forced into pvp, things like the removal of name tags and foliage would benefit traders more than it would gankers while providing both with tense gameplay ” If you delete every blue and yellow zones and make them red zones guest what gonna happen? 10000 rats gonna camp in …

• @Korn I like the 120 idea but it can be better if you guys FIX and BALANCE the pvp, because right now everyone are just playing few abusive meta weps for troll in every content and is making the game so boring. The Stun to Win meta for groups is so stupid and i never see it before in other games.... A stun chain that make you get rooted on floor for more than 10 secs is cancer is the worst idea ever... When new games came a lot pp gonna keep leaving this game and no one is talking about.

• @Piddle You have some personal problems and playing this game not gonna solve them, thats for sure.

• @rottencheese Claps you are the only one 1/10 that like the new E on dual swords. Stop talking so much bullshit everyone gonna think Swords is most broken weapon tree on Albion.

• Quote from rottencheese: “The reason most people prefer not to use swords is because you need an actual brain to be able to use them. If you're honestly expecting to only ever use w2 in any fight and rush in with a sword and win most of your games, pick another weapon. Against certain builds you can outright win the fight using w2 so that's why most sword players will ofc keep it on iron will for the first rotation specially against something like a bow or kite builds, and especially now that ev…

• @paxprobellum Highest risk, highest rewards.?? A ganker team of 6 guys using t4 or t5 clean shit for kill a transport or whatever is LOW RISK vs High risk. 20 HOs in a map with a static dung near and t8 resources is 0 RISK. Infinite guilds in 1 alliance is HIGH risk? There is infinite things that you can complain but you prefer complain about the solo players dungs, you want again a war inside the green dung with tons of ppl inside. Imagine Black zones be only played by big guilds because they g…

• IronWill = 20 Secs cooldown so you only can use it 1 time in a fight and 1 rotation, this is one of the reasons why few few people use swords. A lot others weps have mov speed buffs with much less CD on W... Parry Strike 18 sec btw. (new W is trash because consume HC).

• To be honest this patch 9 just make it worst this weapon, the animation of E is very bugged, if you have normal latency of 130 ping or 140 (with alot people arround like full zvz) the animation nevers lands the jump, the dmg is low and also you will never know where the character will finish the jump btw in close range like meele this animation makes you get away from the target. So this sword just gets worst than before please revert this update on Dual Sword "and make the logic thing to do and…

• The dual swords is worst than before this is 100% true. The only thing this sword need is be "invulnerable" on the jump. 15 sec CD and doing 5% true dmg on players.

• Known Issues: Call to Arms Patch 9

MrDaS - - News Archives

NuYReum.png This descriptions says on spanish: 3 cargas heroicas - Aplica Sangrado = 3 Heroics charges - Aply bleeding Maybe is a bug, maybe is a translate mistake...... @Dagother @PrintsKaspian