Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• What is CC?

Kyonii - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from lordkazzy40: “What about bleeding from axes? Is that considered crowd control? Thanks. ” No, bleeds are not considered CC. CC can be understood as any effect that inhibits actions in some way. A pull forces you to move in a certain direction. A stun stops you from being able to act at all. A root stops you from moving. Ect. I hope that help explain! - Kyonii

• Connecting...

Kyonii - - Bugs Testserver

Hey there Diamonddemon welcome to the forums! Our test server was incorrectly showing as online earlier, it is now showing the correct status and should be available later on today. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Kyonii

• Test server does not work

Kyonii - - Bugs Testserver

Hey there m3tah3r0. welcome to the forums! Our test server was incorrectly showing as online earlier, it is now showing the correct status and should be available later on today. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Kyonii

• Albion newbie

Kyonii - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from Bieve: “Also, @Kyonii, you're reddit link is the same link to the discord. ” Haha thanks for the catch! Edited.

• Hey Ben, Thanks for this feedback. Could I please ask if you can post any video evidence of this bug in this thread so we can take a look? Thanks! -Kyonii

• Albion newbie

Kyonii - - Introduce yourself!

Hey there, welcome to the forums and the game! Along with Loucipher's detailed advice, we also have a Discord Server you could join to chat with some other players and a subreddit to read through! I hope you enjoy the game- let me know what you enjoy most -Kyonii

• Fishing on Mobile Device

Kyonii - - Beginner's Questions

Hey Waqar! Welcome to the Forums. Once a fish bites your lure, tap the hook icon on the right-hand side to start the fishing minigame. Then, tap, hold and release the hook icon as needed to keep the lure in the green zone until the fish is caught. This video gives an in-depth explanation as well as shows off the minigame at around 7 minutes in, I'd recommend giving it a watch. I hope this helps with your fishing endeavours! - Kyonii