Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from Dobrutro Dunin: “Awsome, maybe Im easy to buy by company. But own unique house is enought for me to keep with title for years. But question is, we can build one house "with unique material" that get legendary founder packer. But do this mean, we can place this house only in one place and never move? For example if I buy new plot somewhere and want to move my house there. ” I have not yet played AO so I am unsure of the building mechanics and would also like to know if I could move the…

• Quote from Dobrutro Dunin: “When hit day 10 it show up in place of earlier question mark new avatar look. It was redhead dude with, goatbeard, holding beer cup with smile. I hope its this reward, because it look awsome. ” coool, I'm such a sucker for exclusive stuff.

• Quote from ‏‏‏: “What was the reward for playing 10 days of alpha? some kind of avatar? What does it look like?” Where did you see this?

• legendary bundle

Craigs - - General Questions & Discussions

Any chance that Legendary Founders could receive both the Legendary equipment and the Epic equipment?

• I see that Legendary Founders will also have premium accounts for 3 months. What will be the monthly cost of a premium account? Will founders have a discounted rate after the initial 2 or 3 month period?

• Missions: We will also be introducing a mission system that will tie in with the open world but will be designed in such a way that it has diminishing returns when too many players grind missions. (i.e. they are no infinite source of rewards). Missions will also be connected to the factions as mentioned above. Maybe the Mission "returns" would diminish but then reset after a period of time. This would help those who did not use their mission acquired resources as optimally as they could have.

• How was the game play with just the tablet? I'm currently drooling over the Nvidia Shield Tablet and could use another rationale to buy it Thanks!!

• Chromebooks

Do you use the Shield Controller with it or a bluetooth keyboard and mouse? Also, do you use it primarily for gaming?

• Chromebooks

Wow, the Shield Tablet is something I didn't know about and now must have!

• Chromebooks

Oh NO!! Chromebooks don't support the Unity plugin q.q I forgot about that

• Chromebooks

Hi, I have ditched my laptop for a chromebook and am wondering if I will be able to play AO on it? Also, Do the Founders Bonuses renew after every wipe? Cheers,

• You need to register first.

• Hi :-)

Craigs - - Introduce yourself!

Hello Albion community!! I am in need of a new Browser based game. Browser based is important so I can get around admin restrictions ;-) So far, Albion has caught my eye. A few questions: 1) Would I be able to play from my Chromebook? 2) Are there things to do in the game which only require a few minutes of "checking in"? 3) When you did log in to play, how long were your gaming sessions? 4) Currently you need a 7' tablet to play on android, any chance Albion will be available on a 4" phone? Tha…