Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Well yes, this is a hugeproblem in albion. People have been running in blobs more and more often. Even blob of gankers. And it´s not suprising. It eliminates any risk on their part. There are next to no disadvantages for running a group. No downsides to it. There is nothing easier than overwhelming others with numbers. In fact, game encourages you to do it. 1) AOE escalation was nerfed, so smaller groups don´t stand a chance against bigger groups now. 2) There are next to n…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrwal - - Chronicles of Albion

Mayhem on the Farm Grrawl returned to Bridgewatch after his adventures with Ezriel to store his gear and pick up a load of Granite blocks to upgrade the houses on his island in Caerleon. Grrawl loaded a saddled boar with as many blocks as he could carry, put on his escape gear in case gankers were on the prowl, and departed for Caerleon the next day. Grrawl took the safer indirect route to Caerleon. Upon arrival he chartered a ship and took it to his island. Immediately after stepping off the bo…

• Quote from Psycha: “and people bitched at me in chat when I said 40 IP was an unfair advantage over non veteran players. Meanwhile I saw a few guys already crystal rank on all their equips and 120 on all their main specs... This means 4-5% more damage and HP for them in combat over others below them. This feature this guy thought up is interesting but not perfect. It's hard to balance this mess of a game right now and the term "Rich get Richer" holds true. Strong get Stronger as well. The number…

• Quote from Vocandin: “Achievements "Jack of All Trades" and "It's not a phase, mom" seems to be bugged. Had both before patch and can't seem to progress towards unlocking them since. ” speaking of achievements, you can earn an HCE achievement for just doing the city expedition. On top of that, I have a new char that got the "complete each expedition type" achievement by just doing 2. types.

• What about the tutorial bug where a player is in the middle of the tutorial, and suddenly sent to the crosstown w/ the tutorial quest stuck in the list for the player and no 3-day premium as a reward? @Nesnes

• Island Optimize

Grrwal - - Feedback & Suggestions

Now that we have shift click for most farming functions, it would still be nice to have alt+click or some combination to pick up a grown animal. @Nesnes

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from Grrwal: “This ensures resource consumption and the production of weapons. ” It does but incorrectly Selling weapons on market works because crafter ip bonus doesn't exist, i would never buy on market because i can craft my owns Would you kill a market that actually works only to benefit gatherers? ” Good points. Definitely don't want to kill the market. the intention is to add to it

• so the opinion of non-crafters is no IP bonus no matter how small for using gear you made, but maybe a custom color scheme would be fine to be able to brag that you made the stuff you are using. I still think even a small IP bonus would be good because those great at pvp are unlikely to craft and those who craft are unlikely to be great at pvp. On top of that +25 IP for MP gear that is already t8.3 Is not going to win a fight. vs t8.3 w/o the bonus. What it does is add a reward to crafters simil…

• The numbers were just examples.... it could be something more trivial like +5 per quality level, or even just a different color scheme. The idea is to encourage more crafting for old and new alike.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl Adventures into Avalon w/ Ezriel14 to hunt a Stone Aspect Another day, another city. Grrawl's travels allowed him to see his kids while collecting various resources. After spending a relaxing couple of days with Lyn in Lymhurst, Grrawl set out for Bridgewatch. He took his time as he gathered stone in the forests of Lymhurst. He also hunted any uncommon, rare, or exceptional boars and bears he saw. Once he had a full pack of stone and hide, Grrawl focused his attention on traveling the ste…

• Would love to see a small boost if you use gear you made. Something like +.5% IP for normal, +1% IP for good, +1.5% IP for outstanding, +2% IP for excellent, +5% IP for MP Would give even more incentive to craft. If IP is out, then even just a new boarder around the weapon showing it's one you made would be cool.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl’s Halloween Adventures As fall descended on Albion, Grrawl began to reminisce about his childhood growing up with the Keepers. They would make costumes out of the animal bones and hides, then go from family to family trying to scare each other. If he managed to get a good scare out of someone, they would give him some rock candy. Because of his small size, young Grrawl was able to find all kinds of unexpected places to hide. Grrawl's father loved hearing about how young Grrawl was able to…

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl meets Ghostt01 and helps him learn the ways of Albion In spite of his near-death experience, Grrawl continued to offer assistance to new adventurers. Every day different people came to the city centers to ask questions of the few more experienced citizens that would be there. Grrawl traveled a lot in those days, so it was common for him to be giving advice in Martlock one day and then going to Thetford to give advice there the next day. Grrawl enjoyed helping others and he found that he w…

• Quality Reroll Rework

Grrwal - - Lands Awakened Feedback

I agree that I liked that the IP increase between good-outstanding-excellent-MP was not linear. not crazy about the change. Will definitely see some deflation in prices for excellent at least.

• I have gotten stuck in cities, zones, and islands today. I am not able to use the exit or travel planner to move. The stone monoliths work just fine. If I try to use the exit in a zone, it doesn't work and after about 30 seconds I am on the character selection screen.

• Legend of Grrawl

Grrawl almost gets killed while out gathering with Targetxx During his time in Caerleon, Grrawl took several new adventurers to the world of Albion under his wings. One such brave soul was TargetXX. This is the story of one of their adventures together. TargetXX liked to go hunting animals for hides, so he spent most of his time roaming the steppes. Early on he was afraid to enter into the areas near Caerleon in fear of getting ganked. Grrawl joined up with him and they did several dungeons toge…

• Legend of Grrawl

Granny Breeze12 and the Kids During Grrawl’s time away, Lyn and Alec did their best to keep things running smoothly for their father. Alec spent much of his time working with the Thetford faction to gain standing so his father would have access to plenty of Thetford crests and swamp salamanders. Lyn spent her time gathering in the steppes and forests. One day when she was out in the woods hunting bears she encountered a skilled, older woman also hunting bears. Lyn was amazed at her strength, end…

• Quote from XiPoohBear: “This company can't even implement the SIMPLEST qol improvements. Why the F are we still having to click gold piles??? Why don't we automatically get credited for our kill silver? Why do regular solo dungeons award loot so poorly? Who exactly at albion thought those numbers were at all satisfying? Open 2 hours worth of chests doing a dungeon floor about every 2 min or so.. secure 362k in TOTAL sellable loot (including silver bags and tomes)? Effing garbage. Bpsses that jit…

• Holy Flash Destiny Tree Bug

Grrwal - - Bugs

The description is broken after the recent patch. Screenshot is attached.

• @Aryastark999 asked me to add to this post: 1a) give users to not only adjust the layout but button size and transparency, including the joystick on the bottom left