Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Since Wildfire seems to get a little love, I wanted to try going over them and see if it is going to change anything. While the projectile speed and cast time reduction is good, I stopped hard at the damages. Going by the raw numbers, the increase of the damage is 10.68%, and there is an additional damage boost by the off hand slot for the Muisak or Crypt Candle. In a simple simulation, with max spec in fires and offhands, T8, good quality on all weapons used, the tooltip damage came out as 1373…

• Season Win Remove

khaoscualdawath - - Forum Banter

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Triforce: “But all of this is only assumptions. You are making a scenerio where it fits your narrative to make your argument valid. Meanwhile SBI said if you got crystal clear evidence of any RMT situation, you are free to submit a ticket. Right now you are just assuming that our gvg teams were paid by real life money wich is again an assumption, i could even push it by saying it's difamation since our teams aren't banned and are participating today in the champ…

• Season Win Remove

khaoscualdawath - - Forum Banter

Listen here, one last time; BA leadership was banned for their supposed relationship, aka assisting those who did RMT activity. SBI didn't ban any more members, nor did they even state that any of BA's achievements had any impact from the RMT activity. If that was the case, SBI's policy is extremely clear on that, BA guild would have been disbanded for it without questions or warnings. SBI CMs already stated that warnings were issues because they suspected assisting of players who RMTd, so you c…

• Hello, I'm currently selling 5 Guild Islands in Caerleon; T7 guild halls and 75 T8 Tinkerers in total Total price is 100 M You need a character without a guild to be transfered each guild + guild island. Payment is made upfront for each island. PM me if interested at forums. I'll be demolishing them soon in case I dont get any buyer.

• As seen in the NDA Playtest release earlier, Maces are getting a W skill refresh. it started as 'Shield Breaker' and was a very solid idea that would have given maces a very good amount of variability, as Snare Charge is now basically always preferred for its mobility and utility. Shield Breaker was actually giving an incentive to break up with Snare Charge and adding good value to the skillset, and would have been cutting in a new addition to the tank metas in play. Instead we now will have Gro…

• unknown.png Looks like feedback counts. Thanks, and love from a mace tard!

• By this point it is painfully clear, that the 2 main tools that were aimed at discouraging overwhelming alliances (namely the zerg debuff, and cluster queue mechanisms) have been figured out, and being used by pretty much the greatest alliance the game has seen. How is it being done? 1. Dodging the zerg debuff by solo guilding or creating alliances for small clusters of guilds only. 2. Being in solo guilds or small alliances also dupes the cluster queue system (which is made to allow as many sep…

• I want to talk about the upcoming changes for the 1H Mace, which was announced in NDA Balance Playtests The announcement, which is still subject to changes, is looking aas the following: Maces - Deap Leap (one handed Mace) - The ability now always deals the same amount of damage: The current mid range damage - The 2m center now stuns enemies for 2.2s - The 5m area slows enemies by 30% for 3s I am solidly about the only one I ever met that waited for some and any kind of balancing for the 1H mace…