Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game wont load Past 3%

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from RIX890: “I have tried all i can think of uninstall the game reinstall, steam version, the version on there website. VPN the lot i dont know what else to do. ” Hey, you mean when you start the game via launcher and client starts loading? Could you attach your DxDiag file?

• Mage Raiding, no points?

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Forneus: “I went mage hunting with my friend in our guild yesterday evening, in both cumbria and anglia. We didn't get any points for some reason, at all. Is this normal? Guild in question is "Danmark". We killed about 15-20 mages. ” Hey, have you killed Siphoning Mages in the "new Outlands" (Glouvia & Siluria)? Those regions are excluded from current GvG Season (means Siphoning Mages don't generate season points there) but will be a part of GvG Seasons from the next GvG Season on. ED…

• Cześć! Już 10 lipca zostanie wprowadzona aktualizacja Percival, a w niej jedną z głównych zmian w PvE są Solowe Losowe Lochy, o których możecie dowiedziec się więcej z dzisiejszego Komentarza Deweloperów. youtube.com/watch?v=KK_lf8bvohg Oficjalne ogłoszenie oraz streszczenie Komentarza Deweloperów znajduje się tutaj. ~ Dagother

• Character Stuck at Tutorial Island

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from migrain: “i tried but unfortunately i cant do that yet as I am still in the tutorial island. I can only send #bug report. and I already sent it lile more than 5 times.. ” I'd suggest then to contact support at support@albiononline.com

• Death not logged (Video proof)

Dagother - - Bugs

@fip I can see the kill on both your and your killer's page and details here: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/40684793 Killboard is not being updated live, but I assume it could be delayed because of latest server issues.

• Error Occurred while trying to connect

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from xKoda: “Nop, that is not an error message for wrong email/password. I'm having this issue too and can't login for like 4 days now, and EVERYTHING misguides here on this forum. Literally every person who tries to help only misguides... I had to open a ticket for the support to help me, cuz none of the other guys having this type of issues had a solution via Forum. It's sad, cause even a Moderator misleads in his answer and did not help at all... ” Hey, at the time this issue was report…

• Stuck in Arena 19/06/2019

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Zyntra: “I was in caerleon ” Are you still stuck after maintenance today?

• Character Stuck at Tutorial Island

Dagother - - Bugs

@migrain please ask for mod/GM assistance in Help channel in game or message support: support@albiononline.com

• GvG kill and fight not count on my stats

Dagother - - Bugs

@appearence have you participated in this GvG as a mercenary/ally? In this case it doesn't count for your stats.

• Could you try this link? live.albiononline.com/clients/…9123457/Albion-Online.apk

• Updating test server should work again - please let us know if there's still any issue!

• Quote from dredd23: “Now can download patch but cant acces due didnt recieve security code to verify device ” Hey, yes the issue with patching should be fixed now! Live database was copied last week as far as I remember so if you're using a device that hasn't been verified back then you won't be able to use this device on the test server since we're not sending emails from the test server.

• Hey @Paderina could you refresh the download page and downoad android apk again? (make sure to delete old apk)

• Quote from Paderina: “You've done it once again!... Please fix! Bump ” Thanks for the info, closing this thread as you started a new one for this issue in Need new .apk for Anroid for today's patch

• Hey guys, sorry for late reply - I will let you know once the test server is accessible again.

• Cześć wszystkim! Percival - siódma popremierowa aktualizacja zawartości zostanie wprowadzona 10 lipca! A w niej m.in. Solowe Losowe Lochy, różnorodne możliwości personalizacji i ozdób dla postaci i wierzchowców, ulepszenia banków osobistych, nowe moby i umiejętności, rozszerzone próbne Kryształowe GvG i bitwy miejskie i znacznie więcej. Strona aktualizacji znajduje się tutaj. 4uJiFXZ.jpg Oficjalne ogłoszenie znajduje się tutaj oraz w temacie The Percival Update Arrives July 10! ~ Dagother

• Hey guys, not sure what's the problem but it works for me, you might try using the repair/reinstall option in launcher or delete staging folder in installation folder.

• Test server was just updated with patch #8: Testserver Patch Notes - Oberon Patch 9 and is not accessible for everyone.

• Should be fixed now, let us know if there's still any issue.

• Login from new device

Dagother - - Bugs

Should be fixed now, let us know if there's still any issue!