Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Good, that Trinity monkeys have) A short guide for those, who wanna start: SPACE IS HERE forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d3364c6b014acd711a41a2a7 Trinity spear is a bugfix for those, who miskicked Q with crossbows a few months ago. Space is hard to misclick. Enjoy, girls)

• Regular spear really fills too weak. But trinity is still a brain-dead space-clicker any monkey can use to annihilate everything. Another great update. 1. 1h spear should have more DPS, agree. But not as it was before. Maybe an ultimate buff really can be a good solution. Experienced spear players should know better. It can also be a good approach to do something with broadswords monkeys. 2. All the spears should consume stacks when using ultimates. 3. Spear is a MELEE weapon. it should not have…

• CD, or triumph of idiocy

Back.Off.Outlaw - - Rants

Yep, you are right. Badon is a good container for mercenary jacket abuse because of possibility to use it out of purge cap range. But badon itself... Common. Weak, easy to counter, easy to dodge, forced to run and collect that stupid stacks... Remove a mercenary jacket and Badon will die in CD. Interruption? yes, it is strong against casters, but again and again... cleric robe + cowl(or guardian helm, or soldier...) and you are just a mob. As one man said not so long time ago: Quote from Hattenh…

• Quote from LagartixaBombada: “LOL, Dont cry ” Argumentation level: GOD.

Quote from Tabor: “The badon build is still flourishing in CDs Backoff. ” I would say, a mercenary jacket is still flourishing in CDs. Badon is a trash in 1v1. It's even weaker than a war-bow. If a longbow will become a good combo for mercenary - it will be flourishing in CDs too. And again... moving from general to specific. Great. Create some chat and get some discussion with @Trial_hard. Looks like you are worth each other. The thing now is even not in unbalanced weapons. It is in unnatural P…

@Trial_hard, Great. You've read a post and squash everything to your's personal experience with mace. Cool... When I talk about mobility-based builds, I don't mean frost, mace, etc. It's mobile, yes. But it also deals a tone of damage with double Q while an enemy is stunned. Combinations of high dps, cc, ms, stamina, etc., where each side can be even more effective, than for a specialized weapon is the biggest issue in Albion balance, bat bats and royal boots do not resolve it. It just proves th…

Quote from Hattenhair: “Most of the time when I meet an unfavourable matchup I cannot break shards because using my cooldowns to do that means I will loose the next trade and won't be able to escape, unlike my opponent. ” Don't use your cooldowns to break a crystal. It is not too dangerous, you know... Ask sword monkeys. They know it as good as nobody knows) If we are talking about balanced mobile weapons - they pay with a trade potential for mobility. You just go to a pylon and destroy it with …

The current state of CD is like an idiotic comedy. It was a bad idea itself but after that bats including it became a complete brain explosion. What was the issue? "To improve the Reset Meta in Corrupted Dungeons we will introduce a new mechanic for Corrupted Dungeons. The goal is to allow for a few disengages to change abilities, adjust tactics and not have the fight narrowed to one single engage..."(c) Sounds unclear? I will rephrase: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d3364c6b014acd711a41a2a7"MO…

• Nerf Royal Boots you shit game

Quote from Fabrizziou: “Purge and bye bye 60s cd jacket ” The existence of a counter-item does not make an item balanced. It's just a rock-paper-siccors. Welcome to the Albion. But an effective HP, you can get with that jacket is too mach. Any alternative will be worse. The only restraining factor, why don't everyone use it - is synergy dependence. You need a possibility to make a lot of hits per sec. So you need dots and(or) attack speed. If I'm wrong - show me at least 1 successful course play…

Quote from decand: “i mean it comes with the penalty of being interruptible on top of purgeable. counterplay does exist. ” The same nonsense some players wrote about cultist robe when it was OP. There are some... lets say: "levels", of item overpower. Look at a mercenary jacket. It is OP. Why do I think so? Because it is a best-in-slot item for most weapons, which has any synergy with it. If some novice will ask you, about jackets usage - you can say: "if you can use a mercenary jacket in 1v1 - …

• This is why Albion balance is so shitty. I don't understand, why mana consuming should be an issue for an axe, not heal, but in common... You are using lym cape. I don't know, in which content. But let's imagine, that it is CD. You are still having some manna issues. Don't you have any tools to resolve it? - scholar cap will resolve it. But you wanna abuse some imba item(cleric, poison, purge) - scholar sandals will resolve it, but you wanna abuse royal boots Instead of updating your build, newb…

• Quote from ziigii: “Use soldier helm. Problem solved. ” Writers are not readers, right?)

• Quote from Hattenhair: “From my experience with moba-esque combat (Battlerite and Dota2), spanning over thousands of hours I have realised that the perfect sweet spot between anticipatory and reactionary combat systems regarding animation times is 0.4s to 0.45s. ” Agree. But don't forget about Albion ping. Most of the players play with 150+ ping. Some of them - with 200 and even 300+. But there are players, who can play with 30ms. It is a huge advantage in the case of 1v1 PVP and it should not b…

It is the fastest boots in the game, which have also a defence buff and ignoring slow effects. Even kiting weapons, like a badon bow, which have no ANY synergy with that trash, because of acceleration mechanics, are forced to use it. It's the same case, as a long time ago, when anyone used a cultist robe, no matter even if you are a healer. Case: Everyone use the same boots. What will we do? -1% of speed buff Case: Nothing was changed. Everyone uses the same boots. That's it! Now it's ok. Albion…

• I partially agree with the topic starter. 1. 60 sec is too much and gives a window, enough to deal 3 or even more burst combo against some builds. 2. Skill animations are too fast. If we are talking about tomb or broadsword for example - it looks like non-cast skills and hard to predict with 100+ ms ping. From the other side: 1. Possibility to use it, ignoring silence, stun, sleep - is an insane fantasy, making cleric cowl absolutely braindead item. 2. It's a light cowl. It's the only tree, whic…

• I don't play cristal. I thought to start, but it looks like it's not worth it. But in the case of 1v1 looks like a history gonna repeat) The same old song(c) =))))

• Hi, Retroman! I've fought a bit today with your's awesome "balance". And that's what I've seen:forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d3364c6b014acd711a41a2a7 5 fights, 3 tomb-hammer. This thing has the same speed, like a bow with frost-shout, insane stan duration and not bad damage, with cape, cawl. E cast-time is too low. When you play with 140ms ping, it looks like non-casting. It's even fun when you see a helm cast, but then it's gone, and you are stunned. I've checked some stats(Maybe you will try…

• A new start

Quote from ziigii: “It would hurt the wealthy the most since it would wipe large collections of endless hoarding. Wealthy are more incentivised to hoard because they don't need silver asap. New players need silver a lot more and they sell everything on the market. Hoarding is a big reason for stale economy that goes nowhere and there is no reason not to hoard atm. ” Pick up and share!) This man played such games too!)))

• Quote from PaladinJavier: “bro, why You write That here? This is about the problem of solo Target most spear tree is. ” Sorry. It's a bit out of topic, I understand. Emotions collecting over time. On trash-patch by another... I've been a bit tilted. But I wrote about your's issue too. Pike is the top target damage between spears. It breaks an enemy's skull by tones of damage on the E spell. Simple and effective. Good in 1v1. Trinity looks like a small sale orientated. It's a root and team buff. …

• Quote from The_Support_God: “so ya... bow need a buff/ rework/ new skill ” If the issue will be in bow - it will be a victory, I think. The issue is in actions. Look... I have just fought against a pike with a burst W. I lost. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d3364c6b014acd711a41a2a7 How was it? - I hear a pike W. So I know what to expect. - He is running and deal that monkey's combo, but I'm using helm to avoid E, then frost shout to leave a demon cape area. - Pike makes 4 hits. 1 while I am cas…