Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Management Services

janreyg27 - - Trade

For a while now I've been thinking about managing my own islands. but couldn't get into it because of financial issues and time restraint. But now since I am using Red's service, I no longer have to worry of any of those reasons. Red's service take cares of everything. from employees to checking that the materials are all there and If not he'll pay from his own pocket if some of the materials are not there or went missing. All I have to do is just deposit the books and just let the service run i…

• Management Services

janreyg27 - - Trade

Excellent service, I rented 120 blacksmiths and 189 imbuers which it was a hefty amount of silver, but I made quite a lot of profit at the of my contract from this service, which I will continue to use it. I recommend it.

• Quote from KingJokerz: “Quote from Retroman: “With the introduction of the 20v20 Crystal League we will also remove the 20v20 city fights. The reason for this change is, we were not happy with the dynamic around city fights and city ownership. Typically one guild, the one with the strongest 20v20 team, would control all cities for a massive passive silver income. This was a very elitist feature where the only entry point was via challenging the current champion. With the new 20v20 Crystal League…

• Betrayer among us.

janreyg27 - - Forum Banter

Quote from Spynetwork: “It's time to reveal someone who has been playing multiple sides and profiting. Not just by playing the sides and making items. Also by scamming the new player. Feigning to be helpful by putting on a good persona. Yet behind the persona are malevolent plans. r-zHbndizzry2Jxsmq3Gdl80eZFBJFtTXyuiEfd30-Ag5FfS5E7IsEppQ6AX5-hV1kC06DU6s8ThFJPzK0hHC8SYkDYfY2rcRR0bN1_I-yYLMKNbHptTkvGe-L6ihtMAroGX1Rof There is the name Yidini. One of his many characters. This is a guy who admits to…

• Quote from Gwyn_Denali: “Hey all! Can someone please tell me what amount of resources will labourer give me for each tier? For ex. Gamekeeper should give 48 T5 hide at 150% etc... There might already be some chart out there but I was not able to find any so please link me there ” Hey, does the forumula still work? or did it change?

• How did you calculate the crafting in the spreadsheet. Can you type out the formula for that?