Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 221.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Azu_Raged: “we deserve you to push the next update sooner then july 10th! whose with me! ” That would be a good way to get a buggy update which they'd have to spend even more time fixing. ” tHaT wOuLd bE a GoOd WaY, shut up.

• we deserve you to push the next update sooner then july 10th! whose with me!

• ive 2 restart pc to get steady fps otherwise if i leave computer on all night, tthen try to play, game works like sht

• Quote from Equart: “Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from Equart: “I like it , anyway you can do the same with claws and it is much easier. So why not? ” Dual sword deal 6% to mammoth, claw doesn't and i dont think they can disembowl them [think], ” Oh man , you are wrong =) They can , and it is much easier. Same build with royal jackets and assassin hood ,on huskey or direwolfs - was "meta" for dismounting first Rhinos in the game. And after a few weeks people started to use Dualswords , as a tes…

• 90YFslK

• Quote from Illepides: “Quote from Organized-Chaos: “While I appreciate the compensation, I believe that everyone was equally effected by the issues and once you start compensating players for things they will ask for & expect compensation for every little thing. ” All those who were (equally) affected will be equally compensated. Besides, not everyone was equally affected. I started playing with my first character just one day before the lags started, and I used the 3-day premium immediately. Mu…

• Bear Paw “E”

Azu_Raged - - Bugs

I've noticed that it seem's the bear paws flips towards the casters character , more often , when it's a short range - course i could be wrong

• They marked it as not a bug - you may have to email support hehe sounds like noping gives you great ping while stealing your tibia accounts

• I think the only mount that is resistant to CC is the battle mammoth (for sure) and possibly battle lizards (?) Anyway, there is a few thing's I recognize that you could've done a little differently. First thing is it appear's your gathering. You might want to run blood letter - mistcaller - invisible potion, while gathering. On my shoes I always run wanderlust (you ran some funky gatherer run). With the bloodletter you've two "long" distant dashes. Anyway, you didn't have that build. Best thing…

• Yolo Mouse

Azu_Raged - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from FapFapYumYum: “hi, im dev of YM. been focusing on albion + anticheat/AC protected games lately. to get YM allowed requires code signing which exposes my privacy. this would link my work+family life with online life which would be a disaster *wink wink* instead im working on an overlay mode that bypasses AC. this is working already but will take another week or 2 to polish up. this mode has pros/cons: pros: - cursors can look much better: 3d animated, particles/trails, custom shaders, …

• Yolo Mouse

Azu_Raged - - General Questions & Discussions

Whats the word with yolo mouse. Any luck with getting hte program allowed?

• Quote from KyGho: “Quote from Azu_Raged: “Whyd you delete the clip ? Suspicious .. bye they didnt refund you cuz you dont deserve it. meanwhile i accepted my gear refund. thanks ps they dont refund people for a specific reason - did they tell u ? ” Now that you have spoken about the clip I saw, the person who created it deleted, it was not me, but I created the same clip, here is the link clips.twitch.tv/SuspiciousSmallDotterelWow ” damn that is unfortunate lol that sucks

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Azu_Raged: “More likely they use assassin Jacket. They use Big Name Tags and have show off screen name-tags activated. If you're running 1080 resolution you're at a disadvantage - they run the highest resolution , which if you test for yourself, you will see it gives a broader view on the sides ... Really all you can do is pay attention to the edge of the screen while running in a direction. ” The visual range is different, but the name tag range isn't. If someone …

• More likely they use assassin Jacket. They use Big Name Tags and have show off screen name-tags activated. Really all you can do is pay attention to the edge of the screen while running in a direction. Also it's easy to have a scout just barley off screen, that could be possibility too. I don't think there are "hacks in this game that are undetectable. edit : you guys are right ; it does cut off some picture in different resolutions but does display the name tag same location at any resolution -…

• Quote from Forneus: “Please Dev's, don't ruin the game anymore with this mount powercreep. You've ruined OW enough already. This is getting out of hand. Gank squads will ruin the life of Duo's/Solo's/Gatherers in OW by using these mounts. Already got the raven with fear roaming squads everywhere... ” I mean sooner or later gatherin dungeons, solo dungeons will come into play ... and there wont be very many people in open world x(

• 20k ... lol make that in less than a second by breahin maybe dude wanted to hook up his main bish thats what i do sometimes -

• Whyd you delete the clip ? Suspicious .. bye they didnt refund you cuz you dont deserve it. meanwhile i accepted my gear refund. thanks ps they dont refund people for a specific reason - did they tell u ?

• Quote from Owlsane: “It's interrupting you like 1min every 10-15min cmon ” just logged in , straight 15 mins now edit, 30 minutes now ddos edit: mitigated now

• sounds like your trying to do something fishy stop trying to cheat