Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• frosts are casters: A good tank focusing one can pretty much make him useless. (with interrupts / silences etc) A lot of weapon can produce a way higher damage output: when you look at the 1h xbow / normal bow / inferno staff in their current states. One of the assets of the frosts is that it relies on damages + a bit of CC to hold you in range, if you cant counter the CC they might become way less useful For that Graveguard boots are really strong (since they make you immune to stun slows and r…

• Vanity & Customization

Gugusteh - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Mrnin: “Sure, and if I transmute direwolf on Ghostwolf and than I trade it to someone who dont have this skin, is it going to be still ghostwolf ? ” skins are linked to your account ............................

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Presumably @VOC can corroborate this claim. ” i'd be glad to see that.

• My guess is: 8 x helmet_ip + 8 x boots_ip + 8 x cape_ip + 16 x chest_ip + (24 x 1h_weapon_ip + 8 x offhand_ip or 32x 2h_weapon_ip) / 72

• Alright so. You accuse Blue Army of something. I ask you for any proof of your statement and you just want me to prove you wrong? LOL You're just a liar and i'm clearly done with you.

• Quote from Piddle: “If you aren't going to deny it. There is nothing for me to be gained by providing proof. I can just say it over and over, and you can continue to demand me to prove it, and I can say, "Deny it first." And... you won't. And we can go in circles about it. Which is to my advantage, because I need 75 more posts to be Master of Coin on the forums and that is a better title. I've been on the internet before. "HUIRR HURR PROVE IT", is a statement that defines your range of behavior …

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “I'm pretty sure either Vasort or VOC confirmed or posted a screenshot confirming that BA is kicking back Caerleon money to the cartel for their defense bids. ” I'd be glad to see it. ” Quote from VOC: “The biggest LIE Vasort left out in his whole Propaganda piece is that he failed to disclose the KICKBACKS Blue Army is paying the various Cartel Members to continue to manage this symbiotic arrangement. We know from the link…

• Quote from Piddle: “Why wouldn't you deny it if it wasn't true? Why would you bend the knee? I'm curious myself. ” Alright you still don't bring any proof of this. I never heard of any of this investments even with my position. Now tag / quote me again only if you have any proof, until then i'll just consider your statement as a false accusation and will no longer answer your troll attempts.

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “I'm pretty sure either Vasort or VOC confirmed or posted a screenshot confirming that BA is kicking back Caerleon money to the cartel for their defense bids. ” I'd be glad to see it. Quote from Piddle: “Deny it first. Say BA isn't bending the knee to lemonade stand owners and kicking them back part of the city's income. ” Lul why would we bend the knee xD Also you're the one throwing accusations here so me asking for proofs isn't much tbh.

• Quote from Piddle: “Of course they have more pressure in them. Plots are doing all time high volumes. Earning all time high silver. What should they have to do, not pay for that privilege? We don't know what is here yet. Except that plot owners got easy mode for 2 years, and now that they have to work the slightest bit to keep control of AN ENTIRE CITY. They are losing their minds. Maybe they should get out of this terrible, terrible business where they are losing so much money and take up fishi…

• Quote from zerfaxx: “Lets not forget Blue Army has not been punished for the fact that they EXPLOITED THE GOLD MARKET PRE-F2P AND MADE BILLIONS AND SBI DID NOTHING BUT ROLLBACK A FEW CHOSEN NON-BA PLAYERS. ” Yes and we outnumber every fight (or zone cap) and we are putting all the money into vasort pocket, and we are outgearing people and we are racists, and we are .... Quote from Piddle: “The auction was literally changed 2 months ago. Some of all this nonsense is related to that change, but wi…

• What I see here, is that both sides of the story recognize that there is a problem with the bidding system. Maybe instead of trying to shame the other for X reason we could have everyone trying to find some better systems for the buildings.

• Quote from SecretTim: “i wrote half a paragraph about how much i love this game, but the longer i think about it the madder i get. not because this game sucks, no this game is absolutely awesome, but because this game is in my opinion missmanaged.... usually i would just quit and move and, but its been a very long time since i ve found such an addictive game i can enjoy, so i try to give some feedback from my point of view as a player that joined around the f2p launch. *) solo player experience …

• Quote from Piddle: “Maybe if some large group of organized players were to maybe send 10-20 of their lads to break up these gate camping crews. Do you possibly know of any large groups of well organized players who could possibly start earning their keep? I like all your ideas except reducing the strength of specs. They added so much catchup in the form of diminishing IP at higher tiers and overcharge, that I feel like if you handle that stuff the IP from skill spec gets a lot more reasonable. C…

• What's suggested in this OP is not good at all and beststrike clearly didn't thought of 90% of situations where this would be broken. However I do agree with the fact that there is an issue, and i'm myself trying to find some solutions about it. Here are a few elements: - scaling is already less than 100IP per tier in higher tiers( 6.1+). - T4 is really strong because of all the low cost modifiers added to it: -- overcharge (+100ip) -- specs (+300ip) -- consumables Add to that the strength of so…

• No thanks, I'm from EU and prefer to play with ppl more people than having less ping. -

• Quote from Zbrkesbris: “If player has 2 characters with premium status on different accounts - does that really matter how they are operated (they did pay for premium to be able to login them simultaneously anyway)? As long as no prohibited 3rd party tools is used they will never be as efficient in combat anyways. Looks like an arbitrary rule that cannot be enforced and facilitates witch hunting. Imo. ” Scouting is a great advantage in PvP (and as far as I know premium doesnt give any advantage …

• Great news indeed !

• Bugged Old White Respawn

Gugusteh - - Bugs

48h respawn time for the world bosses...

• A really bad gaming experience

Gugusteh - - Rants

I'm french too: I have a base of 90ms of ping. I usually have between 100 and 130ping. Totally possible to play melee, to gank, even with 200ping (I used to have that in my old flat). You should retry when ddos ends. If not, cya.