Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• Ursine mauler

Juneight - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

The second part nuke is too easy to deflect in large scale fights by demon armor, I suggest making it undeflectable.

• Could've just given dual swords the iframe like 1h mace instead of this weird shit. Without the bugged iframe lingering of course. Also the clarent blade just tries to be everything, i like the ranged attack, dislike what you did to the stacks interaction, really makes no sense especially the last one ( Bleed ) which is an Axe user trait. Could've doubled the size of the spell on 3 stacks and give it more flat damage or something, this just isn't it. or; 0 stack : small frontal attack 1: wider f…

• It really isnt much of a difference... Maybe it could be slightly longer... Also it would be nice to know if the first hit of the kingmaker applies an escalation buff to the second hit when hitting multiple enemies. This please: tenor.gif

• Quote from Calesvol: “This is a dumb change, IMO. Just a ripoff of Bloodletter. Are we that devoid of ideas that we need to copy now? How about this? - Bloody Reap (Infernal Scythe) - First Hit Damage: 74.45 - Second Hit doesn't apply the DoT anymore; applied on First Hit instead - Second Hit Damage: 74.45 - Second Hit adds debuff that causes DoT to do double damage when target is moving. Everything stays the same except the DoT is moved to the first hit and if the second hit lands, it adds a fe…

• Deadly Swipe in PvE

Juneight - - Feedback Testserver

Wow, that was quick. Nice one.

• Deadly Swipe in PvE

Juneight - - Feedback Testserver

You're absolutely right but i think SBI is concerned about its performance in CD's hence why it doesn't gain more energy when hitting pve mobs.

• it is about time the 'avalanche' ability on the hoarfrost becomes an actual avalanche instead of a perfect snowball growing in size. Ironically the new 1h frost ability is what the hoarfrost should've been, but with snow. The wikipedia on hoarfrost gave me a good idea of what the rework could look like aswell: Hoar frost, also hoarfrost, radiation frost, or pruina, refers to white ice crystals deposited on the ground or loosely attached to exposed objects, such as wires or leaves.[ An area that …

• Make it so that if a player dies in a hellgate they don't 'die' but rather go in a 'knocked down' state (without being able to revive them of course) 2 things will be solved with this solution: The random and sometimes unfair distribution of infamy, if you die you lose infamy even though your team wins the game. there's pro's and con's to this but in the end it's a XvX and not a 1vX. so if the team wins; you should win. Loot trashing. Since there will be no bodies on the floor there will be no l…

• Update was good. I want a movement speed passive now though, or movement speed buff on Assassin's spirit. But it's balanced atm, i like daggers.

• So far the only thing i do not like about this update is the standtime on Q which makes the skill feel clunky for no reason at all, please consider removing it SBI. I think everything else is good.

• Quote from Aldeberan: “I can't stomach any more of their bloodletter nerfs. Time for me to move on. Its a shame, but there isn't a good thing in this interesting game that SBI designers haven't destroyed or won't destroy. They did it to clarent blade and bloodletter is another one they seemingly can't keep their busy little hands off of. Ultimately, this game will look just like Michael Jackson's face. ” I have tested the bloodletter on the test server and i can assure you that it's in a better …

• It's devastating to have your favorite piece of equipment be changed/nerfed and you're basically stuck with it because you grinded 30 hours to get it to max in the first place. If you value player base retention at all sbi, i think it's more than reasonable to allow free respecs when a big change to a certain item takes place. Nobody except for the filthy rich unemployed have the means to reset every time you push a major balance update or spec up another item to max within reasonable time.

• The death of daggers?

Juneight - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Juneight: “I actually play daggers and my argument was that the reduced mobility will reduce it's ganking power. I don't get why you're being so hostile all of sudden. 1h dagger will be useless because of the self-debuff which can easily be abused by CC. I'm maxed out on daggers btw if you really wanted to know. ” I’m not being hostile, you just told me it has less use now..when dagger pair and death glaciers are some of the highest used PvP pairs, and now the…

• The death of daggers?

I actually play daggers and my argument was that the reduced mobility will reduce it's ganking power. I don't get why you're being so hostile all of sudden. 1h dagger will be useless because of the self-debuff which can easily be abused by CC. I'm maxed out on daggers btw if you really wanted to know.

• The death of daggers?

Overall these changes are good, the only bad thing is the 1h rework, as long as it has that ridiculous self debuff it will never be viable in pvp. It might have a use in pve, however but i doubt it, the dps is roughly the same with the only difference being the sustain you get from it now, i think they should have kept the duration at 10s. Dagger will have oneshot potential in fights, but less ganking power. Tbh only people that strictly gank/escape with daggers are going to be sad about this. B…

• The death of daggers?

I don't believe there will be a 1h dagger meta. It will only be efficient if the target has literally no cc/defensives.

• The death of daggers?

The raw DPS on the auto-attacks roughly stays the same btw, there's only 2 things that will change from having a slower auto-attack: - It will become harder to attack a moving target while maintaining the same DPS you had before. (pvp) -Your weapon passives will proc more often, which is amazing because your self-buffs attained from auto-attack passives while be way easier to keep up. -1h dagger will do way more damage with E activated. As it stands, these changes will nerf daggers as a ganking/…

• Albion is truly unique in a way, it's the only game i know that has AoE abilities that are better at oneshotting in certain scenarios than single target weapons. Looking at the upcoming balance changes i'm truly shocked, why are we nerfing AoE weapons so much instead of nerfing the reason why they are OP: The ridiculous AoE escalation damage buff and perhaps, arcane damage beams.

• plz, dual swords have more damage, radius, and arguably better true damage since it's instant and not a cleanseable DoT. On top of that it has 20s cd.

• Buffed arcane shield bug

Juneight - - Bugs

Either a tooltip error or it's shielding for the wrong value. Shield value on mouse-over on weapon itself : 740 Shield value on buffbar underneath the player avatar : 1480 Actual shield value : 370 Please fix. Tested with a 1H arcane.