Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

• Bump povo nova season novas metas e novo divertimento.

• My first tree to 700 was nature , but since then nature got nerferd to hell in the most things ,It still has its place in 5/5 and 10 high pvp brackets because mobility is key and clense well placed rules, now when some newbie tells me he wants to go nature I strongly advise him not to , holly if better in every regards in "lower skill " and starts to get behing with "high end" PVP . After the handead nerfs they gave nature because of corrupted , when no one reached the top 10 in nature and every…

• Hey boys since portaler is going down on the 1 of December does anyone know a alternative to mapping tool?

• Might and Favor

pesadelo - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Mhyrkoven: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Mhyrkoven: “What's the philosophy of not including red zone faction warfare to earn might? ” It already pays faction points. No double dipping allowed. ” I agree that Faction warfare directly incentivizes players. I just thought that hellgates and corrupted dgs also rewards players with infamy which directly incentivizes the player for loot.To my knowledge, faction warfare and RZ content is more related to open world …

• Here we go boys another weapon line getting destroyed because of CD .

• It would be awesome , but no in albion no mod support.

• Quote from K4G3: “Quote from Super11: “All these issues / concern by the players and still no respond from SBI? It only shows that they dont give a fuck on whats about to happen to the economy, ” Or, they know better than you and don't feel the need to justify it because you are throwing a temper tantrum. ” Indeed , an this is coming from a player that has guild halls and abuses the system.

• I mean in a way he is rigth , some old players have been doing this for Years and with massive results in terms of silver returns and mats.I think laborers needead a change this change wont make the system better it is a bandage , the mechanic is the same it just received a heavy nerf . The only way out SBI has now is reworking the whole concept of laborers , maybe like BDO has them perhaps , promoting ACTIVE players not laborer empire alts galore.

• Quote from XJosh: “Quote from cheemsburger: “Quote from XJosh: “Quote from cheemsburger: “Quote from XJosh: “Healers shouldn't exist in solo play, that's just stupid. ” literally no other game agrees with you, this is just a massive cope. ” Literally no other game lets healers be viable for solo content, get your head out of your ass ” Yes they do, what are you on?But you know what, youre right. We should take ALL healing out of Albion as well as all sustain and support items ” Like how you can'…

• No roadmap, last major patch in March , balancing weapons from cd perspective, yeah the numbers will drop . Still like the game (mainly my bros from the guild) but if/when albion gets a sandbox contender , the population will shift .

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from cheemsburger: “I tried to solo some group bosses on my spare time and with the recent nerf it's near impossible, the 50% doesn't kick in until after you hit your first attack with the thorn stacks so essentially I'm getting 40% at most and diminishing damage has made a purple chest hell. Which is funny because purple and golden used to be doable with druidic solo. RIP druidic, you will be missed, buddy. ” the feedback was given to Retromann & the test team befo…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from pesadelo: “So was opening bags one by one , things change ” Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silver Auto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click to do so. And judging …

• Quote from Midgard: “Auto silver pick up was never meant to be a thing in Albion. It wasn't an oversight that it wasn't included, it was a design choice. If you want the silver, pick it up. The only reason that it was added to mobile is for UI design restrictions on mobile devices. ” So was opening bags one by one , things change .

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourse…

• Quote from CassX: “From my point of view, yeah, in my guild, a lot of people don't play actively anymore, they play new world etc... Log-in are just to consume focus and then log-off. We're not a very big guild but even so, if it happens in multiple guilds players leave(or at least they're not active and waiting for some AO update). I'm also active in another game and I only go to AO to get focus spend, buy a few tome of insight and log-off. So.. But it's a cycle, someone leaves AO/doesn't play …

• Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul

• I mean they made the hallowfall , when everyone and their cat was telling them that it would be overpowered . At this point i think they are balancing the game because of the views on twitch because most steamers are vocal against healers builds , the nature change is just dumb , if it is so powerful we should see them at the top right?

• Ratting CD slayer.