Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• The importance the people in this thread are attaching to kd... Damn y'all need to go touch grass.

• I think a log would be pretty neat, a page that you open that shows a list of all the stuff you sold for what price, with a summary at the end of the total silver earned along with a button to claim it. ITEM Silver item1 x 53 Xs item2 x 24 Ys item3 x16 Zs Total: Ts

• Quote from iRawn: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Psycha: “First.. You shouldn't be in a red/black zone as a new player trying to fame farm. Second... You shouldn't bring your main sets of gear with you without backups if you do go red zones. Third... There are yellow T5 zones for dungeons and open world mob fame farm for beginners. It's an MMO so 48 hours or I guess you played 2 days straight but still that isn't enough time to judge an MMO. At minimum it takes about a week for a new player…

• YZ FW needs soft IP cap

Hastatus - - Feedback & Suggestions

Damn people are actually making profit off yellow zone fw in 8.3mp? Guess I've been doing it differently, I do that for fun, I'll easily burn a few million silver in exchange for only 20-30k faction points, sometimes not even that. YZ faction warfare just hits a different pvp button than bz pvp.

• So right now I believe to take a territory, you need to wait for a specific prime time, declare an attack, etc. What if instead of that, each territory had a garrison army of npc guards that constantly respawn, and territories were taken by killing these guards until the "garrison army" had been exhausted, and then the territory switches to whoever dealt the most kills on the garrison. The garrison would be very large, so that territories would take a long time to change hands, but at the same t…

• The way the game shortens numbers down is pretty weird and annoying to me tbh. Never had a game that displays 12,345,678 as 12.34m. it's also inconsistent, like sometimes it will use million, other times like in premium it will use 1000k, I'd rather they just show the whole exact number in all instances, it's not like the UI is hurting for space.

• It would be less annoying for sure, I'd support such a change. Its true it would make farming "easier" but the difficulty in farming shouldn't be in how many clicks it takes, but in deciding what to plant, what to water, etc. And honestly, farming is probably the most chill activity one can do in this game, I doubt the dev team intended for farming to be in any real way difficult. Unnecessary clickwork makes the game more difficult in the sense of tediousness, not more difficult in the sense of …

• I'm a gatherer that usually focuses on titanium/runite and granite, and I've noticed that lately the price of a lot of raw resources has been down. They always seemed sort of steady in the several months I've been playing, so the change seems a bit dramatic. Any ideas why?

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from pesadelo: “So was opening bags one by one , things change ” Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silverAuto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a…

• Quote from jack12: “Quote from Hastatus: “In the gatherer/ganker dynamic the gankers already had plenty of advantages, if the HO casting stays, which it probably will given how vocal and annoying the whiners were, hopefully SBI balances it out to make ganking a bit more riskier as well. Personally I think the outlaw debuff is too short, if gankers are operating in an area they should be tied to it for more than a few minutes, to allow at least some counterplay, as it is right now gankers can gan…

• Quote from Midgard: “Auto silver pick up was never meant to be a thing in Albion. It wasn't an oversight that it wasn't included, it was a design choice. If you want the silver, pick it up. The only reason that it was added to mobile is for UI design restrictions on mobile devices. ” mmorpgs are the game genre most prone to change. Even if the intention at the beginning was for silver to be manually picked up, that's not by itself a justification to not change it later.

• The hideout casting change is a great change for bad gankers, they must feel very proud that their solid year of whining paid off. Such hardcore, very tough. Shame that it will harm solo players and small guilds that counted on public HO to stand a chance against larger guilds. Of course now those trash gankers get to deal with being on the other end, no matter how much they claim the game is improved for everyone by them personally having it easier, the people negatively effected by the change …

• The destiny board is a poor way to display the information in my opinion . I know what they were going for but the board is almost all needlessly long lines, with the actual nodes quite small. Scrolling to where you want is a bit of a chore, I would have rather it be a series of skill trees.

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed…

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing…

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact …

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature l…

• Quote from xXCorbusXx: “By the time you mass... damage is done and they have moved on. ” I think attacking other players unprovoked should lock you into the map for at least 15 minutes. Gankers have it too easy when it comes to hit and run raids on an area, there should be some counter play for people to rally and fight back. As it is, a ganker zerg can roll up to an area, attack some people, and flee before any chance a coherent defense can be mounted, raids and counter raids could see an incre…

• Automatically picking up silver does not get rid of anything important in the game. Having to pick up silver from enemies you killed just adds an extra click where one isn't needed. If the trivial amounts of silver obtained from silver pick up is such a big deal for inflation, then they should adjust the silver drops accordingly, something is wrong if the economy of the game is dependent on people NOT picking up their silver. "Clickwork" is not gameplay, getting rid of unneeded clicks doesn't de…

• In the gatherer/ganker dynamic the gankers already had plenty of advantages, if the HO casting stays, which it probably will given how vocal and annoying the whiners were, hopefully SBI balances it out to make ganking a bit more riskier as well. Personally I think the outlaw debuff is too short, if gankers are operating in an area they should be tied to it for more than a few minutes, to allow at least some counterplay, as it is right now gankers can gank, run around for a few minutes, and then …