Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from The_Support_God: “+1 nature needs some love it is only usable now in 10+ content it should be Nature Or holy as main healer not HOLY (great holy/ hallowfall) main healer and nature sub healer BTW i am not into buffing nature's PvP damage. i will never agree to buffing nature to the point where it can solo pvp an actual dps i look only into buffing nature's PvP healing output and maybe their PvE damage ” this is my stance. I rather introduce new mechanics w…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from chackq: “I Came back after 3 Months to check out the Open World Rework and im close to leaving again :(. Good changes for Group content but for solo people there just isnt anything worth to do. Corrupteds are nerfed hard, Roads are pointless in terms of fame compared to open world fame. There needs to be some form of new Content for solo players. Its just frustrating to constantly run into groups while trying to contest chests etc solo or with a friend in the bz.…

• Well you have players sitting at RT, with the skill level of Bow Turret play and 8.3 mace builds with less than 50% Winrate. These players have a healing phobia, and explain their lack of skill with heal is OP and Evil. Unfortunately SBI listen to these guys...because what brings you there potentially fastest?? Most posts with "hype" no matter how bad u actually play.

• Yes - but if it is now all about PvP let me multi shrine. Reactivate unlimited times. If the PVE part is completely nerved - let me skip that by reactivate the shrine till I decide to kill final boss and go out..or next.

• Start 2 people in same room in CD

Trial_hard - - Bugs

Subject That is really NOT how I would like to have it...

• Quote from Tabor: “I miss fighting old school thorns nature. Absolutely hated fighting reset blight nature. That is the same feedback I received from talking with fellow consistent Slayer CD runners. It seems most agree nature needs some love but hopefully it would be more in line with scenario one a buff to thorns. Nature had chances to win back then but could also be beaten just as easy if people played defensives well etc. That is good balance. ” during the times of "green bastard" nature was…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “but the thing was curse do not heal. if it did through double merc jacket combo at least i know it is purgable / run away because i know it had a super long cooldown of 1 min nature / holy was healing while running away with low cooldowns then there was hallowfall and blight with mobility and just a reminder those healing values was for group play (the time where there was no 20% reduction in healing cast) and also weaker punishment for healing sickness in the end i …

• 20 seconds no mount OW - brilliant build

• Quote from Tabor: “I never thought the previous nature thorns were all that OP back when CDs first launched. They had some damage with the trade off of virtually no mobility similar to curse. If anything maybe the reflection toned down some but the damage should not have been nerfed in my opinion. It was much better fighting the thorns nature than that cancer ass run away blight shit. Thorns needs a damage buff (yes nature should be able to have a chance to solo PvP similar to holy on smite). ” …

• Well if u have no idea what to do..throw in some bunnies and let the huntsman cheer..

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i would not go that far as to be racist but put it this way if nature has damage (old thorns damage values + reflect) and improved healing output on E and W to be on par with holy then the weapon would be too strong for Solo PvP you cannot add any utility to a healing staff because if their damage is not regulated its not balanced. let me give 2 cases Hallow fall's mobility and the blight staff. traditionaly healing staves has no mobility as a down side of being near…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “+1 nature needs some love it is only usable now in 10+ content it should be Nature Or holy as main healer not HOLY (great holy/ hallowfall) main healer and nature sub healer BTW i am not into buffing nature's PvP damage. i will never agree to buffing nature to the point where it can solo pvp an actual dps i look only into buffing nature's PvP healing output and maybe their PvE damage ” why on earth would someone not agree to balance a class to pvp?? That is basically…

• Quote from Catandcoffee: “I was feedback a lot of time to Game developer,about nature staff too weak untill people more like holy then nature,and maybe nature will disappear in Albion. You know how they answer on me? They say nature staff have great skill for solo then holy ,also have nice group healing then holy ... But after nature NERF a lot thing ,and buff a Qs3 for holy,i didn't feel nature have great group healing skill . ” that made my day - just curious which of the developer praised the…

• Quote from pesadelo: “My first tree to 700 was nature , but since then nature got nerferd to hell in the most things ,It still has its place in 5/5 and 10 high pvp brackets because mobility is key and clense well placed rules, now when some newbie tells me he wants to go nature I strongly advise him not to , holly if better in every regards in "lower skill " and starts to get behing with "high end" PVP . After the handead nerfs they gave nature because of corrupted , when no one reached the top …

• Quote from Nesnes: “Attention everyone! There is currently a bug that makes it possible to instantly attack players after dismounting even within the area of an enemy player. This is not intentional and is considered an EXPLOIT, meaning if you are caught abusing this exploit, you will be subject to sanctions accordingly. If you have been subject to this exploit, please provide video evidence to our customer support to help with the investigations! (e-mail: support@albiononline.com or create a ti…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “they seriously went plate bow "valor armor" rough... ” plate is now absolut meta in slayer + double Merc on broadsword.. iron will protects purge of Merc.. As i said.. Will be fixed in 12 months

• Quote from YAabc: “this is the first update that recieved so many negative reviews, i cant see anyone happy there, u destroyed gatherers , crafters, solo players careful sbi, big games that everyone though will last forever got destroyed by the creators own skewed view of the game future ” if u see long-term issues, u might also want to address the owner of the game..

• If u issue is getting ganked why don't u CD then?

• My friend Badon is top in solo murderledger.com/players/Zandi…?own_weapon=2H_BOW_KEEPER And u want to buff that??

• Well love it or leave it - solo activities have been made less attractive, more risky and you have to accept that you are the bunny content for the mass of dogs in groups. There is some workaround like CD but this got nerved. The fix i would like to see in this stage: If u kill the enemy player in CD after kill u get a loot and fame buff till you leave. So - if u take the risk and fight you should be rewarded.. Just adding a loot / fame buff on pvp kill that last till u leave or join a new dunge…