Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 328.

• Core part of the might levels tbh. Hopefully fixed soon.

• Marketplace Loadouts

Vocandin - - Lands Awakened Feedback

Not sure if this is still the place for feedback, but upon more testing I have this issue (I set up a "test" environment on a guild island to make it easier). I have on the auction house the following: - 4.0 1h Mace - 4.1 1h Mace - 4.2 1h Mace If I set up a loadout with T5 flat mace, but choose the following setup: - Tier: Same or lower - Enchant: Same or higher - Quality: Same or higher This yields no results, expected result would be any of the maces, but ideally It seems that no matter the se…

• Not as gamebreaking but the extra might earned from pushing brackets won't get reverted I assume, but feel free to correct me.

• Chest logs have been borked since the update. Should be on the list.

• over view map resets to default ...

Vocandin - - Bugs

Encountered this today. it's massively annoying during faction warfare.

• Somewhat releated. The lack of a numerical display for defender points and power levels is quite a fail. It takes much longer to distinguish how many shields or what level a hideout is at a glance than before. If possible revert back or add numerical values back.

• Inspecting players bugs out from time to time, meaning you inspect players and it shows no gear. Only fix is fully closing client and reopening.

• Achievements "Jack of All Trades" and "It's not a phase, mom" seems to be bugged. Had both before patch and can't seem to progress towards unlocking them since.

• Quote from Sas3bg: “Quote from alron093: “when you place hideout do you need to deff for 20 minutes then promote to HQ level 1. or you can just place kit and promote it to HQ and no one can bash it , more info more desc cmon gib more info .... did something change or no ???? ” Definetly we need more info not just general information... ” think it's mentioned in the video / patch notes you still need to defend the first 20 mins.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “I saw the target dummy in the trailer can we have that? ” My god I been hoping for a dummy like that for so long, SBI please make it happen! Bonus if it's a furniture placeable only on islands (to avoid abusing)

• Let's go! A lot more incentive for guilds to push early and generate more content.

• I could swear I read it somewhere but can't seem to find so I'm just posting it again: Make hideout upkeep scale exponentially the more hideouts a zone has, this can be a number after x hideouts or start from 1. Benefits are obvious as even in zones where one alliance controlls everything, there is an incentive to not litter it with hideouts.

• - Add same skins on cash shop via gold. - Make it so no matter how you got the skin, it's instantly added to the account Simplest way to sort it, it removes us pretending referrals are all organic, removes the extra hoop for those that just want to collect skins and also adds another monetary venue to SBI. As you said, the only thing that seems to be stopping SBI from cracking harder on it is the benefit of padding numbers.

• Solo maps seems to have been fully disabled in road's rest zones. Not sure if intended (and honestly doesn't affect me). Natural solo spawns still exist however.

• Dont think this is mentioned anywhere. How will the transition from blackhands -> demon fang work? 1. Specs in black hands are now demon fang specs (meaning blackhands on gloves tree is 0) 2. Specs in demon fang is 0, but black hands specs is transferred to the reworked version 3. Does whichever option above apply the same way to crafting trees? Also about the item itself - What happens to all black hands already crafted? - What happens to Black Leather artifacts?

• Marketplace Loadouts

Quote from Nave: “Quote from Vocandin: “My only gripe with it, is that the bought loadouts can't be sent to inventory like normal buys, which also means spells are not set when equipping the items. ” You can simply click on your loadout and go for "equip from Inventory" and if you set the spells in the loadout, they will also be set when everything is equiped. ” Good work around I forgot about. Still nice if we can skip the extra step.

• Open World Mob Changes

Any chance we can get a side-by-side of the mobs for other factions as well? Thanks

• Marketplace Loadouts

My only gripe with it, is that the bought loadouts can't be sent to inventory like normal buys, which also means spells are not set when equipping the items.

• Farming Usability

I don't even do farms but this is highly welcome. Mind blowing QOL.

• Adding to this, looking at both side by side: - The light border used on the share container at bottom should be used around the comment container - The default version has the stripe effect for comments (one is light, other is a bit darker), wheres on this right now all posts have same background color. - The borders between sections within the post are gone (time posted / comment / bottom bit which shows options on hover and when a comment was last edited. - The breadcrumbs at the bottom also …