Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• energy and meterials

Dyfnwal - - Beginner's Questions

Some pieces of gear can help you get your energy back. Look at the Druid Cowl and Lymhurst Cape as examples - although there are plenty of others. There are also some consumables, such as energy potions, that you can use during combat. You can fix your gear using the Repair Station in any of the major cities. You can find it using the city's legend on your map. They're always in the inner cloister.

• It's almost certainly gone. If you actually entered it before disconnecting, it will have started the expiration on the dungeon. Otherwise you were close enough to spawn it and it's very likely someone else used it while you were disconnected. Time to buy a new map!

• Should I use new char?

No. Just farm up your reputation on that character by doing dungeons. Rinse and repeat. No need for a second character.

• Scout problem

Can you rephrase your question? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Dyfnwal - - Small Talk

Aribeth? Neverwinter Nights is one of my favorite games ever, so 11/10! Had to double post just for you.

• If you want to stay in safe zones, do as Gabumon said and make sure to upgrade to group maps and consider even using an enchanted one to increase the difficulty. You can dip your toes into PvP by doing yellow zone Faction content, or just hanging out in one of the conditional zones like the one in Eldon Hill. In my opinion the excitement (and reward) doesn't start until you head into the red and black zones. Just don't bring more than you can afford to lose.

• A 1vX, PvE compatible, no-skill shot, mobile friendly build? That's asking for a lot. You said you've tried axes, but a Hellion Greataxe kit is the first thing that comes to mind that might meet all of that criteria.

• Will need to test it in the PTR before I truly render my opinion, but I'm inclined to agree. The Infernal Scythe will be reduced to one role: execute, and at first glance these damage numbers are far from being able to compete with other weapons in that role.

• Pyromancer build

What specifically are you trying to do - solo dungeons? Are you just looking for a cheap do-everything fire set until you can focus on specializing? Great Fire staff: This is fine. The Blazing is better but more expensive. Cleric cowl: I personally don't recommend Cleric Cowl. The ice block is useless in solo PvE because the mobs don't reset, and in PvP people can just wait until it wears off to execute you. Try a Scholar or Royal Cowl for mana/defense, or a Stalker or Assassin Hood for damage. …

• Hellements covered how loot works but I wanted to make sure to reply to your specific questions in case there was confusion. if im t8 in a t5 dungeon do i win less loot than if im t4 in t5 dungeon? The gear you are wearing has no effect on the loot. do we get more loot in solo dungeon if we are more people? No. The loot is the same no matter how many people are there - but it will be split between party members, so more people means less loot for you individually.

• Yellow zones are pretty safe. Red zones are full loot PvP, but I don't think you'll be a very big target as a T4 gatherer. Just be cautious.

• why healing potions and cultist robe no longer receive benefits from the healing cast modifier. Because the former isn't a spell you are a casting in a traditional sense and the latter is specifically altered to not receive that benefit for balance reasons. Do they benefit from healing recieved modifiers? To my knowledge, yes. Last question for this post, I'd lifesteal affected by healing recieved? Like Fred said, life steal is treated differently from other types of healing and isn't affected b…

• If you scroll over a spell on an item, it will list what type it is. As an example, Wall of Flames is both a damage spell and a crowd control spell. Therefore if I have a buff that increases crowd control effects, it will buff the crowd control portion of that spell. Normally Wall of Flames causes enemies to flee for 0.5 seconds, but with a 10% crowd control buff, this would be increased to 0.55 seconds. To my knowledge all slowing spells are also considering crowd control spells - but the best …

• BURGOSs

My assumption is that Premium ticks even while the servers are offline for maintenance. Has anyone ever thought to check before?

• Support

Give it time. A LOT of time. No shortage of threads on the forum complaining about long response times, but they all get one in the end. Just something we suffer through as Albion players.

• Learning points can be used by clicking on the icon of the mastery or specialization you'd like to level - but only AFTER you've reached the "learning point threshold" for that level, which is 20% of the fame needed for that level. I do want to repeat Octasia's advice though - learning points are best saved for Gathering and Crafting, since they're the hardest and most expensive to level through grinding.

• I personally find it easier to play melee on mobile than ranged, so I'd probably suggest the spear since you seem underwhelmed by the Greataxe after the nerf.

• If you're going to use it, take it to 100. If you're not, take it to 70. That's what I've been doing.

• pvp low DPS as fire mage

Let's start with your equipment loadout: Purity Set - This gear set is focused on utility and while there is a time and place for it, it won't be helping you achieve your goal of higher damage done. There's nothing wrong with focusing on utility in your build via Energy Emission and Wall of Flames but your damage done will suffer as a result. Fire Staff - I love this staff but personally think it's better suited for 1v1 and 2v2 content or some sort of ganking group. The burst potential is high b…

• Quote from BarateGites: “I keep getting attacked at portals and zone connections by massive groups of 10-20 people ” Welcome to Black Zones! In all seriousness, right now is a rough time to be gathering solo in the Outlands. The new season just started and there is still a lot of fighting going on for territories. Some zones will definitely have higher traffic than others, and certain time zones will see more action as well, but this is constantly changing so I can't really point you to one plac…