Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• KDS Videos

Mugen - - Forum Banter

Quote from Prom: “Quote from darceydad: “If i looted in the middle of the battle, like you did, i would rightly get immediately kicked from guild ” Your guidelines are your guidelines and if they work for you than is fine. We don't condone combat looting either but we also asses the looter's combat participation and also what he does with the said loot - and I promise you it is shared - especially since he is recording him self ” *Sigh* You better not be referring to me sir. Videos 2 and 3 are m…

• Varsity vs CW Alliance

Mugen - - Video and Media Forum

Hi Varsity Squad. I wasn't at this fight as a part of KDS but I do want to commend you guys for fighting pretty well against CW despite being heavily outnumbered. I do wish however to give you guys a few tips: 1. That choice of music was really bad and it's hard to hear you call shots over it so it's sort of hard to understand what you're trying to do in the video. I know you didn't have it going in the fight but still. 2. Some of your members really over-extended in the fight and this lead to t…

• KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU]

Mugen - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from RaptorSteel: “Congrats on taking the castle; it was a lot of fun taking the castle with hawk a few days ago as well but its defenders didn't take the time to show up to that one. Nice warrior spirit ATLAS gents for defending your turf. ” I second this, was great to see ATLAS try and defend. Thanks for coming to meet us head on.

Bump lads.

• I don't know if I got a reset this morning because I only tried to make a character this morning. I just don't see how some really old totally 'unique' name that I made 7 months ago can be taken.. Another name that I used in both last tests is taken (also really unique).. But some random alt that I didn't use at all last test (just made for the name) isn't taken... The heck?

• Quote from Lunar: “Just logged in and my names were reset. Im actually happy though because it appears you can only take 1 name at the moment, When you attempt a second character is pops up with the first character name. ” That didn't happen for me... They should reset the names again. The game still isn't up yet but it seems tons of these names were already taken. So you're saying that if you took name "xxxxx" and then deleted it, and made a new one with the name "yyyyy" there would be a charac…

• So we already know that taking other people's names is against the ToS and that you can get in trouble for that. We knew that since alpha. But there is some seriously weird stuff going on with names.. 1. I picked a random name in the last Alpha to play with. I played with it, and never used it again. It was a completely random, completely unique name. 2. I pick a new name in the last 2 tests. For both of them I take the same name. 3. I try to make the same name from the last 2 tests, and nope, i…

Thanks for letting me know. I will tell my mates. Doesn't seem fair if people can just do stuff like that.

Thanks. I really hope there is, the more people I ask, the more I hear had their names taken.

2 of my friends can't get their character names.. because someone else took them somehow. I really hope they wipe and release the names one more time...

415a714ad6ae7fe949695e015ea9d73b1362610704_full.gif It's Prom when people start to talk smack about our guild. #notbaited

*sips drink*

• adfasdfasdasdf = Buddha777 (in-game). Though he may change his name now that people know who he is.

*Crackles knuckles* My sword hand is getting irritable.

• Quote from DevilSlayer: “Quote from RandomzM: “Great Anime ” hahaha really dude really ” Yes really.

Man I do not envy the work that the officer's are going to have sorting out all of these new recruits. I sure hope someone is keeping count of them all lol.

• Why all the 18+ ?

My guild is like 25+ A lot of people who are under 18 are currently causing a lot of drama on the forums. Good guilds don't want immature and inexperienced members who probably won't like being told what to do, also it's not good for the rest of the guild and the guild image.

Quote from crankstar: “You spam your own guild recruting thread, or is these some kind of zerg-recruting? ” Naturally when a good guild surfaces, people will gather from all around to try and get in and of course to voice praise.

• Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Prom sir if you lead a few more great talks like you did last night, we'll have everything sorted out before you know it.