Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• I was playing some arena today very cool game mode, but sometimes just goes againts players with 8.3 set that come with +100 IP, that is equal to a 6.1 vs a 7.1 guy (100 IP), I think that isnt fair, should be like 20v20 lv 1 dont goes more than the limit

• Great Ideia I did a post about it,now the outlands is way to big to go to the city just to do your island,we really need it on queen update

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Alves: “Quote from Roccandil: “I think the problem is that it would be too easy to exploit. ” If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played ” By exploit, I mean (for instance) arrangements in which someone allows you to kill them for a fee, so you get points. That's not possible with gathering or PvE fame. ” I really dont get it,you are tryi…

• Quote from Roccandil: “I think the problem is that it would be too easy to exploit. ” If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played

• Solo Dungeon Dive is the worst activity of the game in my opinion,thats not a opition what I mean is every kill or assist give "keys" for reaward zvz players or gankers

• jBqY5BC.png is frustranting do pvp activity and dont gain the points to win the mount of the month,like if I play doungeon I got the 600k in two days and if you play all month pvp you can dont get it dont make sense for real,not everyone is gatherer and PVE everytime.

• battleaxe can be worse than carrion caller need a rework for real....

• Battleaxe - E

Alves - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

yeah they definitely should rework this skill,I heard a supposed rumor about the new skill but I think the was fake news btw carrion caller need some changes too mainly the range of the raven (E)

• black monk stave

Alves - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

ufqWPob.png really dont need to talk so much about it the skill just talk for itself,a channeled skill that dont fit in any activity of the game ,,,

• Avalonian Cloth: HelmetBeam that interrupts and deals magic damage. no opinion about it but maybe can be used in a bomb squad in a castle or something like that Avalonian Cloth ArmorTarget: SelfKnockback aura around the caster. useless in ZvZ,the aura is too short if it was bigger maybe can be used as a defensive against melee DPS but we have better options in game Avalonian Cloth ShoesTarget: selfChannel. Increases Movespeed by 50% and grants immunity to slows and roots. I think that it is a vi…

• twitch.tv/videos/521071549 we start at 3:15:30 and we end it at 05:29:00

• We did it,holly molly 2 hours of dungeon,if you guys make this doing shorter can be so much fun,the bosses are very hard of course the dungeon must be nerfed because do the dungeon in 20 people with 8.3 and take 2 hours to do it its not normal lol well all the footage is in live at twitch.tv/artista1 lets see if wecan take the video from the live

Alves - - General Questions & Discussions

i dont know how delete this post lmfao