Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

• Runescape had a 75% missed chance. This game doesn't have any. lol

• Quote from Kuhal: “I completely agree. The game feels like a template: like a base level of a game with no flourish. The great sandbox games all had unique styles. UO felt like an medieval world. It didn't feel constructed but rather like a vibrant place filled with unique cities that were very large, filled with player homes, and had unique attractions. Eve is a space game, space is VAST NOTHINGNESS, and even it achieves personality with differing systems and player ability to make their space …

• In runescape, they used to wager billions on slap fights. Always fun to watch and throw rotten tomatoes at them.

• Quote from TorpidAnima: “Quote from Farming: “Quote from TorpidAnima: “Sadly the zerg is just a burrow away and nothing will get rid of zerglings. The addition of more AoE CC based skills to the game would help for sure. However, they would also need to address diminishing returns and immunity timers etc if more were added. Not to mention if more were included, making them skillshots instead of target type skills with AoE would be really nice. ” Actually Runescape invented the perfect system to …

• Sounds like some people would be happy playing slap fights with no skill diversity. Boring.

• Zerging doesn't need to stop, it just needs to be hindered or to find a better place. Would be interesting if you could not group in black zones.

• Quote from Farming: “Quote from Fujin: “Add a 10v10 and 20v20, and a lot of the Zerg issues will go away. ” Sadly this isnt true, at-least from my experience in RS / Regnum / ESO.The zergs out there are not looking for even number fights, they're in a huge blob to steamroll anything they find w/o the possibility of loosing. If you gave them "battlegrounds" most would still sit out in red/black waiting for small groups and solo players to run over. The 10v10's and 20v20's would probably be used b…

• Add a 10v10 and 20v20, and a lot of the Zerg issues will go away.

• Quote from The_Nosferatu: “I know , it's pretty much my way of saying everyone knows about the problems, and until they inevitably do what was posted in that thread... we will continue with these type of convo's ” It truly is unfortunate that we must wait and suffer mentally when we could be so much more productive.

• Hello Community

Fujin - - Introduce yourself!

Good luck! Feel free to /w anytime if you need help. (given that I am on) lol

• Quote from The_Nosferatu: “Honestly Wipe the Server. ” Sadly, this still isn't scheduled to happen anytime soon.

• No PVE world?

Fujin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Ironjaw: “Quote from Fujin: “Quote from BeefSupreme: “How dare he you think that a game made by "Sandbox Interactive" would actually be a sandbox game! That would be sort of like buying a game called "Space Asteroid Patrol" only to find out it's a game about racing go-karts around a beach island... PvP is part of the game, it is not the only part of the game, just as PvE is part of the game...Telling people to go play a different game if they don't want to play a pure PvP game is an e…

• No PVE world?

Fujin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from BeefSupreme: “How dare he you think that a game made by "Sandbox Interactive" would actually be a sandbox game! That would be sort of like buying a game called "Space Asteroid Patrol" only to find out it's a game about racing go-karts around a beach island... PvP is part of the game, it is not the only part of the game, just as PvE is part of the game...Telling people to go play a different game if they don't want to play a pure PvP game is an even surer way to kill this game than tur…

• This kind of got off topic. Game needs a wipe. Needs more structured tests. Needs more developer directions. You can't expect us to want to stick around when we aren't willing to progress in a fake environment. What are we even testing anymore? How long it takes players to get bored and leave?

• Quote from Fontaine: “Quote from Zerosum: “Quote from Fontaine: “Quote from Zerosum: “Quote from Fontaine: “For any company to become profitable they must have a vision (goal). That vision must include a product-base (theme), it must pick a demographic/audience(niche/player-base) and must pick a platform(means of sales/delivery) otherwise, they will not meet their goal. ” The best products, inventions, and ideas are those that happened by mere accident. ” I hope that you can sincerely come up wi…

• Quote from Fontaine: “Quote from Beelaz: “I rather spend my time doing something I like, in this matter playing Albion, then doing something I dislike. Everything becomes pointless after a certain time, that's what I meant. And now the developers decide when. I mean all time I spent on gaming the last 15 years are meaningless now, that time only mattered at the moment when I played that particular game, once I decided to move on to another game that progression meant nothing. All I have now is t…

• Quote from Exodus.: “Runescape's old login screen song owns all, but yeah i agree music would be cool for grinding in safe locations, but also you really do need to hear for enemies., so i would just turn it off in red and black zones. @Fujin ” You just won so much internet love.

• Quote from Exodus.: “Quote from Fujin: “Its the simple things in life that make a world of difference. They probably have quite a bit more important things to consider at the moment, but this would make a lovely addition. Emotes should come first tho. My character needs to sit and dance. ” Yes, i know they have a big plate, its just feedback.. It can be a year down the road, as-long as it happens ” Valuable feedback for sure.

• Its the simple things in life that make a world of difference. They probably have quite a bit more important things to consider at the moment, but this would make a lovely addition. Emotes should come first tho. My character needs to sit and dance.

• Welcome! Don't be a stranger!