Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• o.m.g... Again a proof that game designer are Licorn Fairy minded .... actually i really wonder if they test what they put in the game

• In T8 ... with so call "optimized team" ... no ... i take age to do thing with melee wp ... so, be factual, just not reply to say "caca-mouille" ... Useless answer (as usual) Cheer ps : this is an alt, and i got MOTNHS of play, ingame, of play -- love ya all

• When SBI goes to a real SERVER ?

showouette - - Rants

Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from showouette: “Quote from Owlsane: “I have no problem at all, exept one specific day with big packet loss (rollback on my screen) but that was linked to the market issue. Never got your issue. Pretty much problem on your side. Did you tested with exitlag? ” You should maybe ask for European friends of yours, if have some. Or, Easter and Asian mates Seriously, @Owlsane, this is not the first Thread about the SBI lagging only one server ! Cheer ” Dw, they have for the…

• Changing Resolution for more Sight

showouette - - Bugs

Yeap... So for low setups it is a mess. Normally, 3D things in video computer does not take care about resolution...but here, yes... ty SBI Cheer

• Hi, again, when does SBI test what they do ? Actually, Avalonian Dungeon is totally useless for melee (maybe spears can go in).... so, only if a team accept NON OPTIMIZED team, we can NOT get the fame bonus. but this involve to be bump 85% of time... what a pleasure to be bump Seriously, when does game designers do design, do they test it ? i think no.... Cheer ps : maybe AO is only for ranged...maybe...

showouette - - Rants

Quote from Owlsane: “I have no problem at all, exept one specific day with big packet loss (rollback on my screen) but that was linked to the market issue. Never got your issue. Pretty much problem on your side. Did you tested with exitlag? ” You should maybe ask for European friends of yours, if have some. Or, Easter and Asian mates Seriously, @Owlsane, this is not the first Thread about the SBI lagging only one server ! Cheer

• Hey, Can someone in the game designer team @Dev can explain me why there is so much difference between Yellow Zone shinnies ressources percentage between Yellow Zone and Black Zone for the same tier ? This actually something not logical... 11% for YZ... 9% for BZ ... does BZ involves to be more dangerous and give more ? Really.... simple as hell, but not implemented... Cheer

showouette - - Rants

Hi, Actually im upsetted by the fact that changing zone make me disconnected and have to relog. Does SBI take this fact or does SBI take their players as "caca" ? No SBI transparency. No SBI talks. No SBI answer (excepted this kind of tricky things : "this is your IPS problem !") So, good game on paper, but...