Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Just imagine being so far gone from reality that you can't remember what you said like 20min ago or having to come up with fabrications that have nothing to do with reality. ” I don't even know who you are or why you are mad at me, but you seem to know everything about me somehow. And when I ask why you are mad you change the subject. I was like stop being mean, and you were like HOLD MY GLASS GUYS, TIME TO START BEING MEAN TO PIDDLE. Then here we are, you got your fight wi…

• Quote from Midgard: “I dont mean to fat shame you but jesus! ... you need to go on a diet. ” You literally started DMing me on the AO BBW discord... how are you going to pretend like that?

• Quote from Midgard: “Not half as uncomfortable as I was when I saw it .... I didnt think fitting that there was even possible ... ” I mean the specific costume you bought me was a little weird, but you bought it for me in a child's size. So "everything" looks bigger. If you know what I mean. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…acba62221dee6fdcd0eace056

• Quote from Lofthild: “Sure, when you point me to the part where I "call you names". ” YOU DONT GET TO START A FIGHT AND THEN MAKE DEMANDS. ITS AGAINST THE RULES OF CIVILITY.

• Quote from Lofthild: “I do enjoy watching your kind in the wild, especially when they do 180° turn every other comment it seems. ” Also, lets talk about people who pluralize things for no reason. And what do you mean exactly by my kind? Black people? Gay people? HIV positive?

• Quote from Lofthild: “Your own comment:"Never looking back to see that all of this has been discussed literally thousands of times. It's nothing new. The developers have heard it all before. Which doesn't mean I don't think you should complain, and ask for whatever you want." And now you act as if you only "told people to stop yellowing at everyone for being dumb" and "what am I supposed to be arguing about" when just a few comments ago your own "rebuttal" for playing chat police was a blanket d…

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Piddle: “Ooo, your skittles are all ajumble now. ” An admission that you can't formulate arguments + immediately go into "throwing a tantrum" mode, like e.g. an angry chimpanzee. ” What am I supposed to be arguing about? I told people to stop yelling at everyone for being dumb, and you got mad at me. That's not a conversation. That's just you being mad.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Piddle: “You told me to do it. You are the one going around telling everyone that SBI doesn't care and that we should all be doing it. You even have an entire discord dedicated to teaching people how to do it. You told us if they won't let us do it legally that we should just do it anyhow. I wouldn't be doing it if you literally hadn't begged me to. ” Discord? I didn't do anything of the sort, but you do you ... ” I thought we were friends. I wasn't comfortable se…

• Contact support and be really nice. But, don't expect a Christmas Miracle. I wouldn't un-ban you.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Your reaction upon me calling you playing chat police is a blanket deflection. *slowclap*You can have an opinion, but what's the scope of an opinion that's nothing but "This has already been discussed" and adding nothing of actual value? And now you're forced into ad hominem again. I guess you too are a "risk adverse little bunny", right? ” Ooo, your skittles are all ajumble now.

• Quote from Midgard: “Not to worry ... you still get your self referral skin so all's well ... ” You told me to do it. You are the one going around telling everyone that SBI doesn't care and that we should all be doing it. You even have an entire discord dedicated to teaching people how to do it. You told us if they won't let us do it legally that we should just do it anyhow. I wouldn't be doing it if you literally hadn't begged me to.

• Quote from Lofthild: “Has the position on the RT gone to your head that you actually think you can play chat police? How can someone that talks in plural, despite being a single person, hurt my feelings? ” Are you trying to pretend that only you are allowed to have opinions? And, I don't know, but you sure are sore in some parts of your body, kiddo.

• Quote from Lofthild: “You talking in plural for an unnamed group of people is really something: do you also order in a restaurant, when you're on your own, with "We like to order..."? Aha: and your "rebuttal" is just a veiled ad hominem. *slowclap* ” The people who I am talking to know I am talking to them, and if you think I need to ad hom people, you have to be new around here. I used to come into these threads and rile up all the little extremely risk adverse little bunnies. I was worried tha…

• Quote from Tabor: “I don't think some of these people realize the entire game economy would collapse if they gutted full loot PvP. They would need to basically make a new game to even try to accomplish this ludicrous ask. I know you PvE guys get mad that we always crush you on forums but it is irritating to Alb vets when people ask to change the foundation of the game. ” Honestly. We need to normalize just completely ignoring these threads. The guys making them think that they are shining a ligh…

• Another post Midgarded, right to the banter section. With a little more practice maybe he can derail every single conversation on the entire forums.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Piddle: “You have to think to yourself, what would he do if he couldn't go around the forums telling people that he doesn't like their opinions, or that their opinions are bad ” Pretty ripe coming from you, the once self confessed ass-hole who has reformed but obviously regressed back into his old self of late. And besides ... I probably leave far more 'likes' on the forum than telling people with bad opinions that their opinions are bad ... ” Oh, so you think I d…

• Quote from Psycha: “Point proven about Midgard. He lives and breathes fucking with people. ” You have to think to yourself, what would he do if he couldn't go around the forums telling people that he doesn't like their opinions, or that their opinions are bad. This is what he has. Just let him have it.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Piddle: “I just want to save myself 5-10 minutes of my life. ” To get that self referral account set up asap eh ...... ” Oh look, Midgard calling people cheaters and starting shit for no reason. Must be a day that ends in a Y.

• A secret key combo, a code we can redeem, anything really. I don't want the 3 days premium. I just want to save myself 5-10 minutes of my life. Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Start

• Quote from Georg51: “The moment someone mentions “PVP server” or “PVP flag” we know they are simply playing the wrong game. No use arguing with them cause what they really want is another WoW clone not a full loot open world pvp mmo. ” Right, but at the same time there is no need to yell at them and call them names either. SBI isn't going to wake up tomorrow, read some guy say he doesn't like PvP, and then rush to the office to remove it. Just ignore them. Like my parents ignored me as a child.