Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

• Quote from Quazars: “They got "Multiple warnings" and only got banned after they got #1 and the season is over and they are disbanding? :thinking: ” Why the would you put this in a post lmao. Basically publiclyadmitting bias and complying with rmting directly

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Baraddur: “Is it intentional that fiber/ore/skins laborer journals (empty and full) are extremely expensive to instant travel with? The cost to travel with a general or fishing journal is about 1000 times less costly than the other 3 types (I didn't test wood or stone, though). The cost of the travel for the three gathering journals is more than they are worth in the market..... I assume it is a bug, but I think this has been around for over a year. (I'm fairl…

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “There's nothing unintended about it, do you think the developers are stupid? It would be SO easy to stop people referring themselves, but why the hell would they want to do something that would stop the additional subscriptions they are getting. Just to appease the crybabies on this thread who don't even pay for 1 subscription? That's really a bad business model, no wonder they haven't adopted it. And if you're seriously crying about the skins going up in price & want th…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Aurin: “SBI could add some account restrictions if self-referring is an actual problem - - New accounts can't refer for 30 days - A referred account can't refer for 30 days - Accounts must have active premium to refer and receive referral rewards This would force self-referrers to pay 2x premium per skin versus only having to pay 1 premium currently. ” Would make zero difference. Make all accounts ahead of time. Easy to make an account, 3 characters, four times, wa…

• Quote from Piddle: “The minimum change should be that the rewards aren't handed out until the end of the referral period. That both makes it much harder to churn out referrals, makes selling them more difficult by having a pile hit the market at one time, and still rewards people well for referring people. People shouldn't get to self refer, take profit from selling the skin, and then immediate be able to do it again. If you move the distance between the cost and the reward, you make the whole t…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Barathorn: “try to look at what is good for the game, not for themselves. ” So why lewpac is lying things like that you can make 12m / hour in HCE? Either he is a liar and your fault he has any word or he has a buffed account that is getting 5x more silver from ground and he is dumb af that he exposed himself. ” I do not understand what you are trying to say? That Lewpac being a member of the RT me…

• Quote from Nesnes: “the black market patch has nothing to do with rats in corrupted dungeons, if that is a problem I'm sure there are other threads that discuss that topic most likely the rats where not as big of an issue as the black market going crazy and needing a reset, so this came first, although it might not affect you directly it was an issue for other players and for the economy in general, and while it seems like it is "broken" rn it is in fact not. This has happened multiple times bef…

• Quote from Satyrns: “Hello, What you must understand, that these are Limited edition type of skins, which You can get for limited amount of time. As in any game, Limited edition stuff, either skins, items, or whatever, the older the item, the less amount of people has it, the bigger the value. It's not just albion. For me, i've invested 200m in skins, and those 200m are locked up for couple of months. If you do research, making money in albion is not hard, just make your spreadsheets, calculate …

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Yeah for sure! NEW PLAYERS YEAAAH More than 260 skins already solded in Bridgewatch. And thats not 260 players, its fucking more no? ” go check sterling and martlock I would guess that around 2k skins sold just on just in the market house today truly a marvellous day for Albion population.

• Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Cronder: “I’m toss in my two cents. Hear me out every self referred account removes 2.5k gold from the economy. This is reducing gold ingame at staggering rate and for some reason(anyone have an idea)gold price has been kept in check. I’m willing to bet around 15k unicorns were emitted this recruiter cycle that’s15kx2.5k 37.5million gold just completely deleted from economy. How is this healthy for a balanced economy? Why is gold price so stagnant? Am I losing my mi…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Cronder: “Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Cronder: “I’m toss in my two cents. Hear me out every self referred account removes 2.5k gold from the economy. This is reducing gold ingame at staggering rate and for some reason(anyone have an idea)gold price has been kept in check. I’m willing to bet around 15k unicorns were emitted this recruiter cycle that’s15kx2.5k 37.5million gold just completely deleted from economy. How is this healthy for a balanced economy? Why is…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Cronder: “I’m toss in my two cents. Hear me out every self referred account removes 2.5k gold from the economy. This is reducing gold ingame at staggering rate and for some reason(anyone have an idea)gold price has been kept in check. I’m willing to bet around 15k unicorns were emitted this recruiter cycle that’s15kx2.5k 37.5million gold just completely deleted from economy. How is this healthy for a balanced economy? Why is gold price so stagnant? Am I losing my m…

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from DogMerchant: “Quote from Gnomead: “Quote from deenne: “I want remind everyone we are playing FULL LOOT PVP game not dungeon simulator. ” There is no way you could possibly be this stupid. Your trolling right?No? Well then, good luck with your "full loot pvp" when all the content that brings people out to the open world is dead because SBI killed the BM and as a result, loot itself. ” You really don't have a clue do you? You act like you cant make any silver, and y…

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Shablix: “First off all, you need to consider the investment I made to put down 350+ T8 labourers all in T8 houses with sharks/spyglasses. ” Hi, you mean the time when T8 blocks had a market price of around 20k and spyglass sold for a million, right?When having horde of laborers been hard profitable compared to investing? ” I built 15 t8 guild halls when stone prices where at the peak for prices paid around 52k per t8 stone block for reference cost me roughly 1.2 bi…

• I’m toss in my two cents. Hear me out every self referred account removes 2.5k gold from the economy. This is reducing gold ingame at staggering rate and for some reason(anyone have an idea)gold price has been kept in check. I’m willing to bet around 15k unicorns were emitted this recruiter cycle that’s15kx2.5k 37.5million gold just completely deleted from economy. How is this healthy for a balanced economy? Why is gold price so stagnant? Am I losing my mind is my math wrong?

• Quote from xcruciful: “BM should be killed even moree. I mean, I kinda like migration from Caerleon to other Royals. Intention to buff open world dungeons should be more clear. More silver on the ground, less in bags pls. Focus potions should be introduced in to the market as well. Having a fixed gold price. Also the possibility to purchase multiple personal/guild islands from 1 character/guild. That will fix alts characters in economic game. ” More silver on ground instead of bags what is that …

• The biggest mistake new players make about silver imo is they worry consistently about how much silver they make compared to the next guy. Find an activity you enjoy doing let the money start piling.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “I believe you don't understand the concept of 'inflation'. Printing silver is similar to printing money in real life, everything tends to raise price. HOWEVER, in albion everything is capped thanks to some mechanics, like transmutation. In the end, what we see is that the premium price raises. ” Inflation is a decline in purchasing power of a currency. Hce nerf announcement was made and gold has stayed true north of 3k also someone wanna explain to me how gold through a year…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Cronder: “Quote from Sweix: “Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from Sweix: “I legit don't get it why people cry about the hce nerf... you have 0 risk and at hce 15+ most ppl don't even die ... You can still get the easy fame and flex your gear ... its just instead of 30m a week profit you are going to make 22.5m a week yeah finally you guys have to do side hussle and play albion instead of just spamming hce wich you have done a thousand times before.. ” "HCE 15+ most p…