Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• The same issue happens with Poison Potions if the Poison lands on a target after the player uses Ambush. On a different note, a similar interaction happens with Invisibility on Mercenary Shoes, but the channel reapplies invisibility so a target walking in and out of a Sticky Potion or Bridgewatch Cape area will cause the player to be revealed for a moment then invisible again and revealed for a moment as many times as a target walks in and out of the player's area of effect (hilarious interactio…

• - Description of the issue: Ambush is broken before its full 8s duration. - Steps to reproduce: The issue can be reproduced by causing an 'attack flag' on a player if they have any ongoing area of effects while having Ambush active. For example, the area of effect from a Bridgewatch Cape can cause a player's Ambush to break if their target exits the area and then re-enters it while the player has Ambush active. In another example, if the player throws a Sticky Potion on a target then uses Ambush…

• Is there any way to reduce focus consumption on studying items? Currently there doesn't seem to be any feature as in say, for example, specialization in refining ore or hide or w/e, so studying items while using focus seems like a lackluster approach towards end game when players can just craft t8 or some such. Maybe I'm missing something. Thoughts?

• Patch Log 4 - 9/9/2020: Other Changes - With the Rise of Avalon update we‘ve seen a significant increase in both player numbers and player activity. This has resulted in a corresponding increase to the amount of Silver flowing into the game. As we want to combat inflation to preserve the value and buying power of existing player and guild Silver reserves, we‘ve reduced the Silver output and Black Market order generation in a number of extremely valuable areas to compensate and bring them more in…

• Black Market

bbqsauceomgwtf - - Feedback & Suggestions

Patch Log 4 for 9/9/2020: Other Changes - With the Rise of Avalon update we‘ve seen a significant increase in both player numbers and player activity. This has resulted in a corresponding increase to the amount of Silver flowing into the game. As we want to combat inflation to preserve the value and buying power of existing player and guild Silver reserves, we‘ve reduced the Silver output and Black Market order generation in a number of extremely valuable areas to compensate and bring them more …

• 1. I ran into a market scam that I never knew existed until I fell for it. You may notice there are people who offer ridiculously low buy orders for items that are worth millions. For example, there might be a buy order for a mammoth for 1001 silver or a buy order for some rare wardrobe skin for 7 silver. These are all scams for people who type in the amount they want to 'sell order' but accidentally click 'sell' which sells to the highest buy order. This is a scam for people who click off the a…

• This month is especially tasty for speed hackers as everyone got spectral boars. Hackers cheat to get silver so they can turn it into gold which is then turned into real money. 5 million silver is like $10 USD so blowing up a player riding a spectral boar with any kind of load is a huge pay off if you take out multiple a day. This is currently the case with speed hackers as they create a brand new char and kill as many people as possible before they get banned. They are just like any other playe…

• If you look at the 'Bugs' forum and look at the subheading 'Report Hacks, Bots, and Exploits', you'll notice a ton of posts for this month (not last month) of people abusing speed hacks. Although you can't open the posts, the titles say it all. Speaking from experience, I wouldn't go into the red or black zone with anything expensive now, especially since a certain speed hacker prefers juicy targets like spectral boars. Nothing is more demoralizing than watching your character get dismounted by …

• Items and Weapons not Glowing

bbqsauceomgwtf - - Bugs

Ya, I have it too. Been trying to troubleshoot but to no avail, quite a maddening bug. However, it doesn't impact gameplay too much (most important thing is seeing weapon glow of pk).

• I'm having same problem as well, started today after downloaded another update.