Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 998.

• Exact Numbers? please? with a cherry on top?

• Quote from The_Support_God: “+1 nature needs some love it is only usable now in 10+ content it should be Nature Or holy as main healer not HOLY (great holy/ hallowfall) main healer and nature sub healer BTW i am not into buffing nature's PvP damage. i will never agree to buffing nature to the point where it can solo pvp an actual dps i look only into buffing nature's PvP healing output and maybe their PvE damage ” this is my stance. I rather introduce new mechanics which buffs the healing portio…

• anyone have any info on what benefits you get for getting to higher energy levels for the territoty you have i cannot seem to find the info in game and in the forums

• but the thing was curse do not heal. if it did through double merc jacket combo at least i know it is purgable / run away because i know it had a super long cooldown of 1 min nature / holy was healing while running away with low cooldowns then there was hallowfall and blight with mobility and just a reminder those healing values was for group play (the time where there was no 20% reduction in healing cast) and also weaker punishment for healing sickness in the end i prefer it the way it is where…

• i would not go that far as to be racist but put it this way if nature has damage (old thorns damage values + reflect) and improved healing output on E and W to be on par with holy then the weapon would be too strong for Solo PvP you cannot add any utility to a healing staff because if their damage is not regulated its not balanced. let me give 2 cases Hallow fall's mobility and the blight staff. traditionaly healing staves has no mobility as a down side of being near unkillable in a 1v1 scenario…

• +1 nature needs some love it is only usable now in 10+ content it should be Nature Or holy as main healer not HOLY (great holy/ hallowfall) main healer and nature sub healer BTW i am not into buffing nature's PvP damage. i will never agree to buffing nature to the point where it can solo pvp an actual dps i look only into buffing nature's PvP healing output and maybe their PvE damage

• they seriously went plate bow "valor armor" rough...

• with all the ganking nerfs and hp buffs to mounts if you get ganked at this point you are just plain bad at the game as simple as that. 40+ meters is like off screen if people dismounts that far ahead of you and you walk right into them you deserve to get ganked it would have not made a diffrence between this patch and last patch because if someone is that far ahead of you and dismounts chances are in the last patch they would have caught you much easier than this patch and with much less people…

• Disconnecting every 5-10 minutes

The_Support_God - - Bugs

i have been having this very bad lag spikes every 5 to 10 minutes the game frezes and shows the reconnecting screen can you check how is the ping to my area? penang , malaysia i did not have this problem before update launch side note this problem also occurs sometimes when i enter city but that is understandable but this issue of lagging when no one is around me in the blackzone is anoying me

• while i understand that wargloves may be underpowered/broken on release we should balance it after seeing more play even i cannot fully say that it is weak or op within a week of fighting against it but from the few battles i had with it my initial impression is that is weak in open world but decent in instanced content (corrupted dungeons, hellgates) it may take some time for builds to get meta and a playstyle to form around the short burst combos and mana issues most brawler gloves i see so fa…

• no. you have having an overloaded Q with Reasonable damage, mobility and hard CC knockup with the mobility, CC and damage it is only reasonable to have a long slightly longer cooldown on Q 12 seconds is not a lot when you count the time spent running and kiting while waiting for cooldowns using assassin jacket to buy time or assassin hood to refresh your entire spell rotation so having a long cooldown is perfectly reasonable as we can clearly see the amount of free targeting mobility you have an…

• good for you i almost died while in BZ during the disconnect

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Kay1: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from jack12: “i am sorry to hear that. The game will be setup for probably the best PVP fun ever, and that is the Core of Albion, I am excited about the game. ” Im am so sick of hearing "its the core of Albion" with PvP in mind... They've shifted focus to Sandbox PvPvE when free to play launched.Get it through your thick skulls that not everyone has "fun" killing people in parties of 50 every day. ” Then go play…

• i think he means thetford cause mage cowl has no mana cost

• what are you testing this on and what are the testing parameters? you must know that the resists and damage has increased with the increased ip cap it is reasonable that some numbers changed a little 751 to 749 is not that large

• @Trial_hard hey buddy this is what the forums is for we talk things out and see from each others perspective a weapon should be nice to play as and play against you should know how you die and what is your win condition on the weapon i have to agree that the 50% damage nerf on healing weapons was too much and would be better if it was stuck on the healing Q instead like you suggested to balance out dps and healing playstyles forward to SBI to implement this change then we see if nature and holy …

• @Hattenhair 1)nature throns before alot of nerfs used to deal reasonable PvP damage to the point where it combine with its innate healing would outheal a Regular bow with max stacks while dealing insane amounts of damage back unfit for a healer. and back then there was no healing reduction in corrupted dungeons or healing sickness when using Q too much 2) pretty sure i have not seen a nature healer run thorns even in 2-3 open world even in roads they would run Q1 for healing most of the time bec…

• @Trial_hard who cares of thorns PvE damage? when is it ever used aside from Solo play it is a healer weapon. pretty sure after so many discussions we had on the forums that it come to the point where balancing healing weapons in this game is near impossible healing values for nature was too low to compete with holy at the time but such skills would make solo play too strong due to sustain you cannot have healing values intended for group play in solo play while having the damage of solo play to …

• @Trial_hard 1h mace should be addressed but that would involve combat balancing the whole mace line because 1h mace is very vital to most PvE comps and mace line as a whole it is the only mace which has decent damage on E royal shoes? this one is new. send a thread about its discussion to me so i can see whats wrong about it nature and holy is garbage in solo play and i agree. there have been talks about it and i am on the side where it is too much to balance for solo play and group play just se…