Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 392.

• As someone who has worked closely with SBI over the years with regards to creator support and interaction with Albion, I genuinely makes me happy to finally see something tangible and accessible for the wider community to strive for. Here's to hoping this is the start of something that leads to a better and healthier environment for all of us

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Khladraven: “I hate this about the crossbow. The issue is that the max range is not the max range, its the max range to start the channel, and it continues on so far back it is insane. Personally I feel like if you cast it at max range, it should break just past that. The carry distance of the channel is just ridiculous imo. ” The thing is... if you apply this for this spell you have to apply the same treatment to every spell that works with this same exact type o…

• I hate this about the crossbow. The issue is that the max range is not the max range, its the max range to start the channel, and it continues on so far back it is insane. Personally I feel like if you cast it at max range, it should break just past that. The carry distance of the channel is just ridiculous imo.

• Quote from Cessari: “the roads would probably be unchanged considering that their appeal was 'being completely separate from the Outlands.' ” They are still classified as Black Zones same as the Outlands, also hideouts are the same structure. For them to be unchanged there may have to be additional work to separate them. Just worth noting that there would extra development time involved in something like this to separate an existing mechanic into two separate scenarios. For example roads hideout…

• I wonder how roads of avalon hideouts would then work. Also I feel like I would be okay with something like this if hideouts were just the connection to the instance of a guild hideout so you didnt have to rebuild a hideout every season. Either way hideouts right now are a huge problem. The main concern with this is that SBI seems to take issue with what they consider to be "stale" gameplay, whereby players end up boxed in fighting the same enemies. Allowing only one static hideout and having to…

• Bloodletter

Khladraven - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Bloodletter is kind of a mindless weapon now. It has skill separation in 5v5, but in 1v1 its just boring. There is only one build type right now and they all play the same - Damage mitigation. Done either by being in: - Plate with high hp, spamming Deadly swipe, chain slash and execute. - Leather with high hp (and reflects or hellion in group), surprisingly again spamming Deadly swipe, chain slash and execute. - Cloth with cleric robe 3s invulnerability, you guessed it, spamming Deadly swipe, ch…

• Energetic sprint does actually have its uses, and comes in clutch sometimes. I personally and a lot of the other more end game players I know use it on axes and spears in some situations to opponent counter burst mobility, and still have an energy gain. Refreshing sprint is not as good as people often think it is. It is incredibly strong to assist short term stacking on daggers and swords for example, but on long cd abilities it really doesnt have a major impact because of how it works. Plate is…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from kheeta: “Res pot only because utilityUsually u take into cd healing/poison/resist pots Healing vs kiters Poison vs low armor enemies you could kill fast with burst Not giga but resist because it’s versatile vs any burst from curse to bh and pike You just don’t need to take both not to make your food/pot swaps to complex You already have 4-5 types of food +3 types of pots... one more pot is to much ” Meh, It's a matter of choice i guess. I prefer to bring both …

• I agree that Multishot, along with Frost shot is just too punishing vs melees. Let's not forget that this is against an axe with adrenaline rush which is definitely one of the top mobility skills right now. One of my biggest problems is with the fact that it is such a low cooldown knockback and therefore interrupt... One of the biggest issues with this is the animation lock you are stuck in whilst being knocked back. It can be super debilitating to a melee, especially when you have to commit mob…

• Seems like the medium package conversion for running from a royal city to Caerleon is incorrect? Or is this intended? Lymhurst to Caerleon - Minor 3-6 - Medium 10-11 - Major 15 - 21 Lymhurst to Bridgewatch - Minor 3-4 - Medium 7-9 - Major 15-18

• 92daf49b58f4d91cbba89e00d50fb06caa33a6b1.jpeg Honestly, the current faction bosses, and new faction bandit artwork is incredible. Pretty simple request, but would you consider offering these armors / weapons + offhands as skins in the game?: - They could be bought with faction points to promote activity with new goals to work to in the new faction warfare system, - With rare drop chances in the faction challenge reward boxes - Could make them trade-able to assist with adding value to them as ski…

• Blight staff finetuning

Khladraven - - Feedback Testserver

Yeah I feel like the mobility + regen of the weapon is too strong. Though I feel like this may be less of a case if group fighting where the disruption factor will take more effect. Maybe increased self healing based on the number of allies inside?

• Quote from kheeta: “Yeap I’m talking about TODAY balance with that chain slash Before that slash 3sec invis was reasonable and balanced But today WITH this chain slash deathgivers don’t need invis at all There are even “all in” builds with assassin hood and cleric robe (like black hands one) You just brainlessly do the combo: 3stack-helion-cape-slash-E-E-reuse Q-cleric robe-assassin hood(under cleric)-hellion-poison pot- cape-slash-E-E = win What invis they need ? ” yup, makes me sad especially …

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from miifi: “Can we buff the invisibility time on deathgivers a bit? The 1 second feels almost non existent ” Lol what?Dgivers are one of most powerful weapons in the game Right played fight could be done is seconds You could literally oneshot your opponent from 70% to 0% hp in two seconds Ridiculously strong “cape-slash-E-E” combo makes it piece of cake You could do that even if you already done bunch of mistakes and you are under 5% of your hp Dgivers should not have …

• As I said @kheeta agree to disagree

• Quote from kheeta: “Yeap you rightMany weapons have different Q and auto range But I said “comparable” Means you could use both W and autos in same conditions/scenarios Daggers - 1 step difference Bows - still 15+ meters autos so you could stay ranged Axe Q don’t necessarily need to be used with autos they don’t synergies with each other strongly All Q/auto differences in game are not so brutal to weapon because not so many Qs synergies with autos so heavily like spears Q do Spear is the one mel…

• Quote from kheeta: “About knockbacks All other spells if says “all cc” are immune to al cc including displacement (like heavy helm) If buff is vulnerable to some of them - we see appropriate text (like grave boots etc) So there’s either bug or wrong text About range Isn’t 1h spears the one weapon that have such great different Q/auto range? On 2h it is almost the same On every weapon in whole game they are comparable 1h spear and Daybreaker are only weapons that have auto range x3 smaller then Q…

• Quote from kheeta: “What you’ll say about Daybreaker E is reflectable while should purge all buffs?Daybreaker E is interrupted by knockbacks while should be immune to all CC What’s your thoughts about 1st Q range/autoattack range comparison on 1h spears? ” - Purge is done after the damage, as it is the damage that purges, so makes sense and is more than balanced. - It says immune to all crowd control effects, I am not sure this intends to include displacement effects? They are no so clear with t…

• I dont know about all this to be honest, I think people just critically misunderstand spears. I play spears both solo in a leather build and am able to regularly take 1vX fights and win the majority of them I play Heron spear in a duo with a healer and we fight incredibly outnumbered and win the majority of our fights Spirit hunter actually claps right now and is an amazing addition to any small group and can combo ridiculously well with mistpiercer, wailing or Energy shaper in zvz / 20v20 With …

• Quote from tabooshka: “this is literally rmt ” I dont know if you know how drops work, but these are nothing to do with the streamer as such, other than being a conduit to channel the drops, it is all done by linking your Albion account, to twitch, and simply by watching you gain the chance of reward. It has nothing to do with the streamer in terms of if you are subbed, or followed, or talking in chat, nothing. SBI sets the terms of drop chance based on length of viewership within a given period…