Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

• Being petty about CD healing sickness

BraveArt - - Rants

Healer with mage cowl out damaging a full dps sword was the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in a game. Best change they ever made

• Best thing they ever did for game balance and common sense. Shame retro made good changes after I quit.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@BraveArt if you quit can donate me your items and silver? i will put them to good use signed by your friendly The_Support_GoD ” No donations sorry . I’m enjoying another game right now but I wouldn’t give all my gear away just in case I return at a later date. I’ll keep an eye on the patch notes and if they ever fix claymore I’d consider a return . Peace

• Quote from The_Support_God: “nope this is how healer should be in this game where they heal and not kill in other games it is balanced around by having its own class exclusive skills but not a game where you are what you wear because healing in this game is so broken and look at the win rate it says it all. there are no weapons in the game right now which could beat the top healing weapons so this change was "suggested" to open up CD viability also unless you feel the pain of running in a circle…

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from BraveArt: “You mean daggers, swords or spear? ” only swords prestack on crystal/mobs hard to insta Edaggers and spears are nice - they go in CD to fight ” Nope I play claymore and don’t pre stack but I had many spears, blood letter and death givers who constantly pre stack. I got lots of videos of it

• Quote from Reef: “And what about prestack masturbators? how they should be punished in that way? I dont want to take fight in losing conditions ” You mean daggers, swords or spear?

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Physt: “I'm a pretty capable grandmaster Greataxe at about 1500+ IP, but as soon as I try to join an HCE as DPS in LFG and I tell them I'm an axe, they reject me. Is my only choice to tank or switch to crossbow? ” tanking it is gonna require a lot of knowledge of the pulls, but you can start low and work your way up. And yes, axes are not good for HCE, ignore the ones that say "Oh but I do it no problem" ” Maybe you could just get gud instead of cry

• CLAW Squads

BraveArt - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Or working as intended

• Nothing in the next patch for solo players. Outworld maps still boring with no content HCE's still removing PvP content due to huge rewards for safe PvE play It is what it is and its their game to design, but we can't play corrupted Dungeon forever

• HCE's are the reason open world sucks

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

BraveArt - - Rants

Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from BraveArt: “Quote from Trial_hard: “I cannot confirm this: Stalker average run including enemy player gear roughly 400k Slayer average run vs casualties including enemy player gear 700k Though I admit I run cheap It is assumed that u die less than one in 25 runs in stalker ” That's what it used to be, its rare now to get anything over 200k, even at 500k infamy stalker loot is most less than 30k now. They have ninja nerfed CD loot. Game is either dying or they wa…

• Quote from Reef: “Biggest problem of Albion and Eve is time to find quality content. Thats the reason why corrupted are so popular. Open world is not interesting at all. Its boring. There is no valuable points to fight for. But if they make it it will be blob war with queues and BA + POE monopoly. Hard tasks for game designers. But i wish them gl to solve it ” Albion is designed for alliance v alliance play, they don't care about solo players and OW points of interest. Look at the current maps j…

• Quote from xGunner: “I used to love OW pvp, small scale, but now all i do is CD (until i move to another game, with better OW content), why would i waste hours trying to get one fight on OW? i get everything i need from cd/hg, good pvp, good pve fame, good loot... ” Amen

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

BraveArt - - Rants

Quote from Trial_hard: “I cannot confirm this: Stalker average run including enemy player gear roughly 400k Slayer average run vs casualties including enemy player gear 700k Though I admit I run cheap It is assumed that u die less than one in 25 runs in stalker ” That's what it used to be, its rare now to get anything over 200k, even at 500k infamy stalker loot is most less than 30k now. They have ninja nerfed CD loot. Game is either dying or they want people to play crappy hell gates. Old hell …

• Quote from Mazaki66: “You can't do that with Bow. You are destroying weapons that are already weak and are not the real problem while others remain strong. The Spear keeps stacks after using the E. That's immoral, and you don't do anything about it. The only bow that's any good is the Regular, and you keep destroying most of Patch's weapon. I just ask you to rethink this nerf. We already suffer from several purges, we don't need another problem. ” Regular Bow will still be strong, its just a sli…

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

BraveArt - - Rants

Quote from Tabor: “I am fine with CD chests being mediocre so ratting is not lucrative but they need to buff the demon chest on player kills even higher than the previous buff. Again further reward participation in PvP. Make it worthwhile to risk death. I see to many shit gear flat 7 or lower in Slayer. This is due to players feeling the loot is not worth the risk and the IP min being to low. ” what he said

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

BraveArt - - Rants

There is a huge difference with premium and non premium chest loot, i didn't subscribe for a couple weeks and the loot difference is phenomenal. Also slayer is a waste of time, it doesn't cover the costs of your gear even if you are below 300k and that's with the player kill included. Trash rates are extremely high atm

• Broadsword

BraveArt - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Pre-Stacking isn't the problem, the problem is more with taproot being OP and the E ability being on -10Sec CD with food. This thread is also directed at Royal boot spammers who camp crystals which is a form of fa**ot gaming. I agree remove pre-stacking on crystals but nothing else. Swords are based around the stacks just like spears and curse, any type of stacking system which is a fundamental part of the weapon for damage. it isn't just for landing our E's its for consistent weapon damage and …

• Dear SBI, As in the title please add the option to auto pickup silver coin when u walk over it. walking back over to it and clicking silver coin to bag it is by far the most monotonous function in the game. This will make your game trust me

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Devastate: “UO had all these things ironed out back in like early 2000. ” I'm just gonna stop you there because UO didn't have to deal with anything relatable to what is going on in Albion. UO in 2000 literally separated servers into PvP/Non-PvP rulesets, and never had any anti-zerging mechanics or anything near what Albion has. Apples to oranges. ” Also ULtima was a amazing game, Albion had never been good it’s just meh better than Warcraft etc. It’s a shame as A…