Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• Would be nice if there was a way to open multiple silver bags in example at a time. I hate clicking 3000 1000silver bags one at a time after finishing my dungeon fame farm sessions

• My suggestion is, that if a player destroys a crystal that he gets a debuff that increases his damage taken by 15% for each crystal destroyed. This increases the risk for rats. Or anything similar

• Quote from sp33dr4ge: “I have something to add to this. If not ranked arena can we get arena that is not IP capped. I enjoy pvp in a non-zerg environment... hence why I like arenas. We make all this great loot, but the IP gets capped and then the gear is worthless anyhow, yet worth too much silver to take to open world - So when do you really use it other than standing in a city to duel? ” I would actually disagree with having no cap at ranked arenas, because the whole point is to show how good …

• FIX hellgate 2v2

Weeblet - - Feedback & Suggestions

I agree that it is frustrating when you run into these warbow or bloodletter trolls, but you can still deal with them. It is unfortunate though that you have to enter the hellgate with backup gear that costs extra money just to deal with these people that only do it for the sheer enjoyment of running and trolling and having no intentions of having a fight, but to only steal the chest. Would be nice if there is something that you can do to make it harder for the trolls, because if you run into th…

• Have you tried 8.1, 8.2 or 8.3 dungeons yet? I guess you have and they were probably too easy for you

• A similar system to what World of Warcraft has, that you get ratings based on how well you do in 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 arena. And make it so that there are rewards for top teams of each 1-6 months, depending on how long you want to make the seasons. Been doing a lot of different things in Albion and it all is getting kinda boring, and I wish there was like a really high competitive system, especially for us players that don't have the possibility to do 5v5, but still want to do PvP and get better at t…

• +++

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “*no class ganker..... just want to fix that for you. ” chill out grammar nazi

• Hunter Hood.

Weeblet - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Weeblet: “I know you want to prove me wrong Captainrussia, but please be respectful to other peoples requests. I don't need your expertise in this, because I'm not asking help from you in this particular matter. ” However you are asking/posting on the forums. By pure definition of which - this means that anyone may reply and DEVs are not even obligated to reply. If you want an exclusive answer from the DEVs without any other people "interfering" with your vi…

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Weeblet: “60 second cooldown 3 second duration OR 60 second cooldown 5 second duration 30% reflect devs, try one of these choices for a nerf. ” That would make the skill absolutely useless... and the item would never be used... Im glad they don't have you on their balancing team...Quote from Weeblet: “Devs, can you explain why nerf leather jacket reflect from 50% -> 30% , but make hunter hood 100%? I just want a dev to respond to this directly, since we alre…

• Hunter Hood.

60 second cooldown 3 second duration OR 60 second cooldown 5 second duration 30% reflect devs, try one of these choices for a nerf. Devs, can you explain why nerf leather jacket reflect from 50% -> 30% , but make hunter hood 100%? I just want a dev to respond to this directly, since we already argued about this earlier on this post with no dev response.

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Helmets: Retaliate (Hunter Hood) Duration: 5s -> 4s Per NDA patch notes... ” that doesn't really solve the problem at all. I'd still use hunter hood regardless of a nerf like that if it fit my build. Now if it was 3 seconds, I might have to actually think twice that do I wanna use it.

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Weeblet: “Wouldn't that also mean that it was too powerful, so it had to be nerfed. I mean this is common sense, I don't understand why it's so hard to see. It was too powerful at 50% reflect with additional resists, so it had to be tuned. ” Yes it was too powerful for a "support" spell (non-ultimate) thats the key word here that you are missing. If Inferno shield was an ultimate - meaning it only came on 1 piece of armor (say a hunter jacket, just for a sak…

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Weeblet: “Why would I run those just for hunter hood? You can also argue that "just keep 1 with you so you can change" , but there's many fights where I'm forced to use poison fairly early at the fight. ” Its called a "counter". I mean why would you run plate for tanking? or a shield for higher damage mitigation? Each item has its use, and its counters (or a combination of counters, or combination of items could be a counter... look up "meta" on Wikipedia). …

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Captainrussia: “every invis item (potion) can counter Hunter Hood... also resistance potion... ” Why would I run those just for hunter hood? You can also argue that "just keep 1 with you so you can change" , but there's many fights where I'm forced to use poison fairly early at the fight. Also, invis pot for fighting is like... why? Many builds have dots, and can cancel my invis with lucky auto attack timing. It's a good suggestion though, but not really practical enough just to be fo…

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Asaroth: “While its nice to see Equart type a detailed reply, All his solutions are relying on 0 ping super fast reaction time and master play, Meanwhile the noob with the hunter hood doesnt have to worry about any of this, Not too mention Who wants to run cleric cowl/guardian boots with no mobility for openworld, Its a shame that because of one item 90% of other builds are irrevelant, Also your kiting strategy will rarely work outside of duels as there are plenty of ranged/classes wi…

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Estate: “Quote from Weeblet: “Quote from Estate: “I dont understand ppl like Weeblet, Skillazor etc.... 90% of your Post-History is crying and screaming over Items or other Stuff . Nerf,nerf,nerf...thats crazy . Sry for my bad english. mfg ” I'm doing my best to help make the game better and I know that not everyone will agree with me. I love playing albion online, and I just try to help devs make the game better for everyone.It's fine if people like you hate/dislike me for speaking o…

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from EaosAmur: “Quote from Weeblet: “Quote from Estate: “I dont understand ppl like Weeblet, Skillazor etc.... 90% of your Post-History is crying and screaming over Items or other Stuff . Nerf,nerf,nerf...thats crazy . Sry for my bad english. mfg ” I'm doing my best to help make the game better and I know that not everyone will agree with me. I love playing albion online, and I just try to help devs make the game better for everyone.It's fine if people like you hate/dislike me for speaking…

• Hunter Hood.

Quote from Estate: “I dont understand ppl like Weeblet, Skillazor etc.... 90% of your Post-History is crying and screaming over Items or other Stuff . Nerf,nerf,nerf...thats crazy . Sry for my bad english. mfg ” I'm doing my best to help make the game better and I know that not everyone will agree with me. I love playing albion online, and I just try to help devs make the game better for everyone. It's fine if people like you hate/dislike me for speaking out, but it's so much better than staying…