Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

• Quote from Equart: “@FarmerLee Nah , thats okay ,im not so good as many people think. But funny part was regarding Item donations -Yeap , i accept items donation. And im glad that people supporting me , so i would focus only content creation instead of farming. -But if we convert this items into Action on stream - it is only 15-20% of all silver that i spent on content creation. Other 80+% is my own money. Was doing it since CBT till today. It was always funny to read when people are trying to f…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Metteia: “Yay!!! More gap between rich and poor, old and new. What a marvelous decision! Am i gonna be rekt by dude in t3 with 1300 ip now? xD ” When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now. In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain spec quickly, while…

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from BraveArt: “Quote from Hastatus: “This game is full of chicken hawks who accuse others of being carebears while whining about the slightest chance of them losing. If you're killing a player and looting his stuff, you open yourself up to the same. It's real hypocritical to complain about getting killed while you're killing others. Can't take the heat? Don't turn on the fire. ” Not at all. Some people flag red just to be attacked in a strategic play style, but why s…

• Quote from BraveArt: “The pudding being the patches.. Let’s take a look at the recent changes *Guardian Helmet - was great at defending attacks from gankers and small group pvp, just a few seconds but just enough. For solo players using hellion jacket this helmet was great it meant you could play non meta weapons and do some reliable damage before you had to think about running from a fight. 1v1 fights it was good as gave melee weapons the helmet required to actually defend themselves while dama…

• ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

Clasics - - Rants

Quote from Sponik: “at this point you'r acting like a little child don't post the same post just because you want attention and I'm saying this without my standing with your idea ” Is not about needing attention, it's about complaining the lack of quality of a product we consume and some of us even pay for. If you allow SBI to call every negative feedback as "attention calls" then this game will never improve, I myself made a few posts about how the game is becoming trash and they were all moved…

• So this is what we get now

Clasics - - Rants

Quote from Fuhcew2: “OP talks about the devs not "innovating" and instead of adding any feedback or suggestions just trashes anyone else who likes the fact that they admitted a weapon was trash and did SOMETHING... 10/10 rant, well done. ” That's the whole point, they did actually nothing, they copy pasted a skill to avoid real work, it amuses me that people are actually celebrating. BTW I used to be one of those players who brought interesting ideas, and possible solutions, I used to spend hour…

• Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from pinto: “Quote from Clasics: “It's funny, people call me biased, yet after múltiple examples of how frost is actually balanced ” explain me exactly how frost is balanced for CD?is it balanced having CC, high DPS and mobility in a ranged weapon? ” It has been established, frost has the lowest dps across all rdps weapons ” Imagine thinking frost has lower dps than arcane. ” Arcane staff is designed as a support tree not a rdps..... Quote from I…

• Quote from Zentiic: “Quote from Clasics: “his game became trash so quick, meanwhile brain dead x bows dealing insane damage with auto aimed skills, it's beyond ridiculous, you would imagine harder to use weapons would have some sort of stat advantage but no, SBI wants everyone to play on retard mode. ” No... just because a weapon is "harder" to use doesn't mean it should have higher stats. Q1 crossbow have plenty of weaknesses and there is a reason there are 0/100 high infamy crossbows and most …

Clasics - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Borbarad: “This is suprisingly not bad. The dmg actually slaps. 20% dmg increase is a lot and god damn, this lasts a looong time. Using it defensively or offensively could be brutal at like hellgates 10 v 10 or in various content. ” There is already a weapon with the exact same effect, is called cursed skull, this is just a reskin with other color palette. ” Cursed skull however has wider range, does not slow, and lasts only a short duration.…

Clasics - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “This is suprisingly not bad. The dmg actually slaps. 20% dmg increase is a lot and god damn, this lasts a looong time. Using it defensively or offensively could be brutal at like hellgates 10 v 10 or in various content. ” There is already a weapon with the exact same effect, is called cursed skull, this is just a reskin with other color palette.

Clasics - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “I don't think you understand devs intent and what this game is about, not every weapon has to be playable in 1v1. we also have other content that needs more attention, more respect! ” Who says anything about 1v1? They literally copy the design of cursed skull and pasted it into frost staff, it's beyond ridiculous, they don't even care about bringing new ideas to the table, or innovating the game at all, they just copy paste, tweak numbers and leave it be.

Clasics - - Rants

Frost Staffs Once one of the fearsome weapons in large scale fights, the Glacial Staff has unfortunatelly fallen off the meta quite a bit. To help this unique playstyle come back we increased the damage output and made some utility improvements with increased cast range and allowing to select the cast direction independently from the cast position. Ice Storm (Glacial Staff) - The cast direction can now be chosen after the cast position - Castrange: 5m -> 10m - Ice Storm travel distance: 23m -> 1…

• This game became trash so quick, meanwhile brain dead x bows dealing insane damage with auto aimed skills, it's beyond ridiculous, you would imagine harder to use weapons would have some sort of stat advantage but no, SBI wants everyone to play on retard mode.

• This is not LOL

Clasics - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from MrDaS: “Quote from Clasics: “For example, just by reading the corrupted+sword changes, I can already guess broadsword will be the next meta undisputed weapon for corrupted, the new mechanic for corrupted is already a huge buff for swords, yet you over-buff the whole class with no reason whatsoever (meta moba mentality) yet weapons like axes which are underperfoming on every content since the last changes, are almost untouched, except for scythes which won't be played much after the re…

• Re: Force Field

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “So just because your weapon of choice is in a bad state, you demand SBI to screw every other weapon you dislike? LMAO and I'm the clown?... Maybe you should stop crying in here and spend more time learning how to fight, which trashcans meta players? Those you complain on killing you with flat 8 gear? You are starting to contradict yourself... ” lol delusional frost player.. I dont care any more like i said I have o…

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “So just because your weapon of choice is in a bad state, you demand SBI to screw every other weapon you dislike? LMAO and I'm the clown?... Maybe you should stop crying in here and spend more time learning how to fight, which trashcans meta players? Those you complain on killing you with flat 8 gear? You are starting to contradict yourself... ” lol delusional frost player.. I dont care any more like i said I have open world and next patch killd every fros…

• This is not LOL

Clasics - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Retroman based on the latest NDA, and the previous patches, I'm starting to notice you are taking this game into a moba direction. What I mean by this is that every patch you focus on one or two weapons or classes, you buff them beyond broken, and you nerf other options to the ground, making the meta completely static and boring until the next patch, forcing players to leave the weapons they enjoy or main, to play the new broken build of the month. Moba players might argue this direction is goo…

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “"Every weapon except mine is broken, SBI please nerf albion, I want to kill people again even while being complete trash" ” dont change topic clown, and im a melle player mostly battleaxe and broadsword. and my weapons are in shit place but still can kill trashcans meta players. ” So just because your weapon of choice is in a bad state, you demand SBI to screw every other weapon you dislike? LMAO and I'm the clown?... Maybe you should stop crying in here …

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Then why don't you use flat 8 gear yourself and stop crying? Btw you said yourself spear players can kill you on your 8.3 with flat 8 gear lmao, hypocrecy? Quick advice, get good and stop whining. ” cuz I have couple bil to spend and I like be gucci.. but im bored chasing flat 8noobs for 20min.. about spear thats true, their dmg is overtunned and even in 8.3 most of them can outdmg me and 3/4 weapons in game.there is no skill in CD jesus christ. pick mace…

Clasics - - Forum Banter

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “"Buuu, I can't kill people headbutting my keyboard while wearing 8.3, I have to learn how to play! I don't want to learn how to be better, just smash randoms with unfair stat advantages" Go ask for some more weapon nerfs you lame cry baby. ” no one said that I cant killd them, im saying I have to spend 20 min on falt 8 retard for example frost who is running away 300x, instead kill him in first try in my 8.3 10+mil gear its calld risk = reward with ip cap…