Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Solid service altogether. Its somewhat costly but at the same time long as you yourself play high dps builds it feels hella nice to have a healer backing you up!

• Yea this makes sense :|

PRG - - Bugs

Its the mini boss mob "Crazy Foreman" for anyone who is interested in knowing WHICH mob can have a massive hard on for you

• Yea this makes sense :|

PRG - - Bugs

So im in HCE minding my own business (T4 btw) and the mini boss on the way to end decides to aggro me. No biggy no biggy right??? Apparently dropping mob aggro doesnt fuckin work forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f7e2e0eec359c864a6a9d5424 This mob which is located in the blue area there chased me ALL THE WAY STILL AGGRO'ED ONTO ME TO THE DEATH SPOT there... -_- And you wonder why people say your game is busted as fuck.

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from PRG: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from PRG: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” ” ” The title was question marks not aggression. There was no anger at first either. The only "swearing" was saying how this "fucks" me Im so sorry to have hurt your wittle feelings over a f bomb that wasnt even used at anyone or you but at myself mellow.png Get real you sleeping.png clown ” You seems to have some issues if you can´t see what is wrong with your conduct. 1) your title " Albion g…

• Quote from Rycker: “What are the specs of the machine you're playing Albion on? Also, what quality of graphics are you running in-game? ” Graphics are on lowest settings or disabled (Off) And the specs are AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics card And some other crap its a 650 dollar potato pc from Walmart It runs games like LoL at 150 fps on normal settings Thats all ik

• Quote from The_Support_God: “so... no mobility build but lots of damage. with crypt candle. sounds like a fair match up. sort of. due to less mobility u got hunter hood or cleric cowl as helm slot? or was it guardian if it was guardian then losing is quite possible ” I mean I have my shoes thats the only mobility I can really use that doesnt hurt my build... Already tried using the kb passive effect on crossie as well as the kb shot on w neither does anything. Also no my usual helm is either cul…

• Quote from paxprobellum: “Quote from PRG: “Quote from Sponik: “Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing. ” Ok tbh after reading your swolebenji thread you are not the person I want/expected to show up here But since you want to tell me not to play and be a prick allow me to retort this right quick. I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy" Also premium here on native client is 11.95 not 10 dollars so get your…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from PRG: “Quote from Borbarad: “Island is pretty much a premium feature. Farming without focus is LOSING SILVER anyway and its not needed for anything.you crying noob. Put this to rants. ” Yea you for sure have a lot of friends irl Feel bad for your subs Like the whole point of using the island is so I could use my focus up on crops and use that silver to buy premium But hey your apparently so much smart and im just the "noob" here Go be a piece of shit/dickhead on s…

• To give some more context and stuff I was spam running CD's just vibing out nothing out of the ordinary it was after I cleared one CD where I first encountered a slight freeze which decided to happen right when the damn harbinger demon boss started freaking out... When I say freaking out I mean it locked onto me and immediately first move sent out its fire whirlwind shit at me instead of the sweeping attack and then it proceeded to pace back and forth to the middle of the arena...

• Like the title says I literally just started freezing out of nowhere ffs... At first I thought it was just my music trying to load in the background... I paused it and it didnt do anything. Started happening more after I left my CD which since there was a giant fuckin blimp on the map or cluster of players that makes a giant red circle that I popped out right next to at thought it was because of that.. Nope.. Got into the city AND ITS STILL GOING ON... Like wtf is wrong with this game???

• Quote from The_Support_God: “you know while on the topic what made you say oath keepers is Op in the first place? what build did you play against Oathkeepers that made you say deserve a nerf? most builds in meta has one way to counter oathkeepers via range or purge or some form of cc/gimick while there are some builds that counter others harder then normal, there is not much oath keeprs counters or is hard counter by its just that tanky is what oath keepers is... ” First go round was again someo…

• Quote from She0gorath: “Quote from PRG: “Quote from She0gorath: “Stop. Balancing. Albion. Around. CDs. Leave Oathkeepers alone, they are still bad everywhere else. Also, you clearly haven’t tried Fire Staff, Frost Staff, Cursed Staff against Oathkeepers, have you? ” ????????????????MY DUDE I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO PLAY OATHKEEPERS TO BEGIN WITH you literal ape. Only reason I ran Oathkeepers is to have even more evidence against what support gods happy ass said XD IM NOT LOOKING TO PLAY EVERY SINGLE …

• Quote from Borbarad: “Island is pretty much a premium feature. Farming without focus is LOSING SILVER anyway and its not needed for anything.you crying noob. Put this to rants. ” Yea you for sure have a lot of friends irl Feel bad for your subs Like the whole point of using the island is so I could use my focus up on crops and use that silver to buy premium But hey your apparently so much smart and im just the "noob" here Go be a piece of shit/dickhead on someone elses thread.

• Quote from Sevolak: “Quote from Sponik: “Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing. ” For some countries, it is like 2 days of working income, not assuming this particular player is, but that is something to consider, of course game needs to get revenue, i am just stating it is not "just 10$" for some. ” Game can get revenue without forcing us to buy premium ffs they got skins people can buy which I already saw like 3-4 people with…

• Quote from Sponik: “Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing. ” Ok tbh after reading your swolebenji thread you are not the person I want/expected to show up here But since you want to tell me not to play and be a prick allow me to retort this right quick. I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy" Also premium here on native client is 11.95 not 10 dollars so get your numbers right FREE TO PLAY means I should …

• Quote from FirstTimeKarma: “You ALWAYS needed to have at least 30 days Premium to be able to create player islands. When you are using an island of an other player there is still a restriction. This game is super healthy. You can play it for half a year or a year. And after that time you can buy 10-50 years of premium. Depending on how well you are doing regarding your economy. This game is the complete opposite of P2W. Silver is useless at a certain point. ” My dude im not talking about creatin…

• ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

PRG - - Rants

Yea.... Imma be honest kinda pissed and feel cheated with this game myself Albion going back to their old "P2W" "P2P" ways???????? Like my thread there says I cant even fucking grow crops despite grinding the fuck out of the game to get an island with farm plots UNLESS I BUY PREMIUM -_- Game really doesnt seem "FrEe To PlAy" anymore Imma + this

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f7e2e0eec359c864a6a9d5424 Seems SBI really is trying to go back their old ways of you either buy premium or you dont play Yea think its time to look for another sandbox game... You all got a little over a quarter mill players with Mobile launch and are now trying to force people to buy premium??? Seems good Also this severely fucks me even if I do buy premium cause I already have close to 30k focus and when I buy premium it insta gives me another 30k???? So im lite…

• Quote from She0gorath: “Quote from PRG: “My dude idc about teamfight situation the only thing im really driving for here is nerfing 1v1 situations involving Oathkeepers. So everything you are saying as of right now is not relevant And idk why you say its a "case by case" basis when this weapons only notable counter is things like Bows and MAYBE Q staff ” Stop. Balancing. Albion. Around. CDs. Leave Oathkeepers alone, they are still bad everywhere else. Also, you clearly haven’t tried Fire Staff, …

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i would not say that oath keeper is bad or good to the point it needs significant nerfs/buffs its just unique in a sense where it tries to be a bit if everything in a meta where we have people with dedicated roles such as tank/ damage and healer healing / shielding with Oathkeeper would not heal anyone because you are so front that it wont affect the backlines if they need it and if it did affect the backline then healers heal for less which is always a big downside …