Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• If you are looking for a game that can blind you with boredom and have the worst dungeons in any game, you've come to the right place. Albion wins the cookie. Most boring, waste of time dungeons ever.

• Craftable DYES.

thefixx2 - - Feedback & Suggestions

We need craftable dyes, so we can mix and match our armor or if we want all the same color.. And create another sales outlet. I'd like to dye my armor red, or red with gold lining. or all black, or whatever else I feel like that day. Most games we can already do this.

• Can you please stop crying so damn much newb. Why don't you go play Wow, that's where they nerf everything, you'll be happy there.

• 1. Fix the auto run button. You already know it doesn't work correctly. please fix it for the next patch, 2. Key binding- Attack nearest enemy (C'mon man! get with the 21st Century) 3. Key binding- Heal nearest ally (Seriously, why these weren't instituted in beta is (unforgivable) 4. Close green dungeons immediately, and only open to party members. EVEN if party member is ADDED later. Constantly a guildie may need help killing a boss mob. It isn't up to you or anyone else to say how that person…

• So (of course/ obviously) you don't want non premium to have access to focus pots, cuz that's an incentive to go premium. I have 2 premium characters, I love this game. However, always seem to need focus. Would like 20k focus for premium and access to focus pots for premium. This would give alchemists a good money making item. And make premium players happier. thanks

• It's pretty much a let down doing dungeons in this game, because the loot is such a joke. Then you fight 2 bosses and get a stack of crap beginners fame books that guess what, you can't sell on the marketplace. So not only is that a waste of time, and it's beginners loot in a T5 zone, it can't be sold. Thanks Ablion. You hype the risk vs reward system and give us this loot.

• Arena FAME.

We should be getting Fame for Arena's that can count toward our monthly challenge. Why aren't we already? Why wouldn't this have put in the game from the beginning? Now, I can't do arena's until after I've gotten my monthly challenge done or I'm blowing time.

• So at first I thought the 60 sec close thing was cool, cuz I had never seen it in any other mmo. but it's actually annoying as "F"! All this 60 second timer does is cause undo animosity toward fellow players. This is NO reason that GREEN dungeons shouldn't shut straight after the first person or leader of a party goes in. Also, any party members can enter after party leader enters AND show on map where party member is, so help can come if a player needs help with a boss. Please fix it, right now…

• 20000 focus for Premium

So it's not cool that a premium player doesn't even have enough focus to take care of his own island. 20k wouldn't kill this game.

• Albion could be the best MMO of the decade, and it's well on its way. IF the dev team takes input from the players and continues to bring out NEW content, atleast every 6 mths or annually. 1. Dungeons changes: Right now they are copy cat of World of Warcraft. Just one way, no thinking, just kill as fast as you can, spam your buttons. Albion should be better than that. Put in puzzles to complete in order to open additional passages and loot. Take from a great game "Wizardry" and make secret doorw…

• Quote from deenne: “lol stop crying, u dont need 3k+ hours in game, 30k kills, 1 year ingame time, just play mace and enjoy u are the beast pvper lel buff mace.. and frost these weapons are def too weak, oh there is spear too.. mace need more dmg on root, wtf root and 200dmg ? joke.. buff it to 500 atleast! frost wtf is this weapon ? frost nova ? cc ? dmg ? burst? control ? jite ? reset potential ? and this E.. why is it only root.. it should also stun and slow after root lel BUFF IT! spear ? wt…

• Albion could be the best MMO of the decade, and it's well on its way. IF the dev team takes input from the players and continues to bring out NEW content, atleast every 6 mths or annually. 1. Dungeons changes: Right now they are copy cat of World of Warcraft. Just one way, no thinking, just kill as fast as you can, spam your buttons. Albion should be better than that. Put in puzzles to complete in order to open additional passages and loot. Take from a great game "Wizardry" and make secret doorw…

• Dungeon Respawns

So this is the greatest game out right now. And I love the success, however with the success there are tons of players and more since mobile went live. It has become almost impossible to find a dungeon. Can you write a program so that the more players that are in a zone, it will spawn more dungeons, and if player quantity goes down, it could slow down? Right now it isn't fun spending 10 min running around finding dungeons. There aren't enough. And the loot in the chests need to be increased a ta…

• So here are the dungeons I've seen so far. 1. Green 2. Yellow 3. Blue (entrance on ground) 4. Blue (entrance in castle) 5. Roads to Avalon (forgot what color) The Green dungeons are solo and have loot chests. cool. Yellow are corrupt I've never been in yet. However, my question is on the blue dungeons and castle. So the mobs in there have shields above their heads and are SUPER HARD! however, the silver drops are a joke and I didn't pay attention to the fame, but it seems the fame should be very…

• So everyone was saying (Oh ya Arena's are balanced, it doesn't matter what lvl you are, there fair, blah blah blah) I don't know what Albion was thinking, so many other things are fun and cool in this game. However, Arena's need to be adjusted to gear score or something to make them balanced. And don't even try to say they are, I tested my theory on 5 arena's today. And the worst was one that one team 4 players had T4 gear and 1 had T5, the other team 4 players had T5 and 1 had T6, and it was a …

• 1. Key Bindings - Ability to move forward with whatever key I select (keep the left mouse ground clicking if you want) It totally sucks if you can't find a spot on the ground to hit just to move. Not Cool 2. Key Bindings - Attack nearest enemy (pretty simple, all other games have this option) 3. Resources in dungeons - Should have only that zone resources. Not lvl 1 crap in a lvl 4 dungeon. 4. Cut down on the low lvl crap resources in the higher lvl zones. This is absurd. There is more lvl 1 cop…

• Ya, this totally bites! I hope it gets fixed. I like all the extra players, but the lag, glitching and disconnects are getting annoying. If this lasts over the weekend, Albion better give us some compensation for putting up with this crap.

• Boats and ships.

Could we get boats so we can get away from shore to fish? Could we get ships of all different kinds and have sea pvp, with merchant ships and trade routes?

• Resources in dungeons

So as of yet, I've only been in lvl IV dungeons, however there are just mobs in them. Unlike most other games. So wouldn't it be nice it there were ore spots, mobs that could be skinned, wood that could be chopped etc.? I'm for sure not the only one who has ever thought about this. Seems like a very reasonable and most welcomed request.

• Inless I've been doing it wrong, please someone let me know. Right now, I have to left click the ground in order to move forward. Also, I am unable to auto run from a stop position. So when I'm in a capital city, there are soooo many players. (which is awesome by the way) however, it takes me a few seconds to find a spot on the ground just to move, without clicking on a player. This can be hazardous in pvp I'm sure. 1. Please simply add an option that we can select a key in key bindings and choo…