Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• We want 3v3 hellgates

billo - - Feedback & Suggestions

3v3 should be end-game small scale content, let us wear good gear, you can lower the IP minimum but don't cap it. We want a reason to wear 8.3 and should be allowed to with some risk/reward

• We want 3v3 hellgates

billo - - Feedback & Suggestions

10v10 is already dead 24 hours into the patch. The cost of entrance coupled with needing a team of 10 is impossible for what is supposed to be small scale content. SBI all you need to do is turn 10v10 into 3v3, keep the 1200 IP and everything else exactly the same and it will be the most competitive and balanced content in the entire game and will take the PVP scene in this game to another level. You did some great things with this patch but the entire 10v10 hellgate premise is a swing and a mis…

• Blast bats in corrupted dungeons

billo - - Bugs

yeah it scales with cc duration not resistance which makes zero sense

• Blast bats in corrupted dungeons

billo - - Bugs

During the last major patch I believe an unintended bug was introduced. The blast bat that knocks you away was changed to interact with +CC modifiers, meaning plate players get knocked much further than cloth and leather, giving a huge advantage I believe was unintentional. Can this please get looked into, originally the blast bats ignored all CC modifiers and knocked everyone equally, I believe this is how it was intended and should be Thanks

• The exciting fights in this game are small scale fights where you're both in 8.3 Please give us a reason to put this gear on and give us a sustainable way to find these fights, currently there's no expectation of finding good fights in any small scale content and it's the major problem this game faces in small scale ALL loot and matchmaking in corrupted and hellgates should be PURELY based on IP, giving people a reason to wear good gear will create RISK v. REWARD which is severely lacking from t…

• I think PVE should be optional in corrupted dungeons but my original suggestion is a compromise that will make everyone happy.

• Out of combat HP regeneration needs to be normalized, there's no reason cloth and leather should regenerate at much slower speeds, they should both be brought up to match plate. Currently a plate player without regen food will regen HP at the same rate as a cloth player with cabbage soup eaten, it makes no sense and it's a huge problem.

• how many more months will this go on? it took months to fix quarrier and miner didn't even get looked at

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “People will abuse this to pick their opponent if this were a thing. There are build at just can't win or escape against certain build. Pick a fast build to escape , then just keep reset the matchmaking until you get a perfect match. ” This isn't a problem at all and actually a huge overall benefit. Mobility builds can already clear very fast and choose their fights at will. Being able to skip bad matchups / low gear players for the chance of a better fight is actually a …

• Quote from Hellements: “Thank you everyone for the input on Corrupted Dungeons Feedback. I summarized the feedback provided from the different threads about this topic and will forward this to the devs. This includes: - forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/144570 - https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/144615 - forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/144747 If you have any additional feedback on this you can continue discussing in any of these threads, I will be checking them. - Hel…

• As it stands now, when you click the shrine in a corrupted dungeon you will be sent out to invade another player within a few minutes. There is a very high chance that other player has zero intention of PVPing, and he will break the 3 crystals immediately sending you back to your dungeon. When you get sent back to your dungeon, you have a VERY small chance of being invaded (it's as if you never clicked the shrine initially at all) and you end up having to PVE for a long time before you get a cha…

• Quarrier workboot and miner workboot essentially give the same levels of escape, the quarrier was changed to be a 2+ minute cooldown, while miner workboot continues to be less than half the cooldown. Miner workboot cooldown either needs to be majorly increased , or changed to where you are silenced for the entire duration of the cooldown. This item it being abused in many different areas of the game as it's providing completely risk-free gameplay due to the miniscule cooldown.

• Here's a clip of it happening yesterday, it's been happening all week. adult language 18+ clip

• In a recent patch a change was made where you wouldn't be able to spawn on top or very near your enemy in a corrupted dungeon as well as increasing the number of LOOT chests instead of book chests. Both of these changes somehow have been reverted in the recent weeks, as I am regularly spawning now within 5 meters of my opponent and 75% of my corrupted chests are book chests again the same way it was before the initial fixes. Hopefully we can look into this and figure out how to get these changes…