Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Hello. How many active members do you have and what's your prime time?

• Looking for EU ZvZ guild

Heliande - - Guild Recruitment

Hello. I am looking for an active EU ZvZ & PvP guild. Prime time should be 18:00 UTC to 20:00 UTC. Looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

• Sorry but somehow this is not a reasonable discussion. Someone who is just experienced in arena (5vs5 content btw) arguing with other players who are actually experience in PvP is nonesense. As already said try stuff out. Get experience. Or a better solution you play a ranged clothy, but pls don't cry than when you get owned by melees.

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Heliande: “Quote from Jean_Helius: “i blame albion devs for that, they should at least warning new players how the shop&taxes system work. ” First off all using your brain and doing some calculations should be mandatory for crafting. New players which can't afford to have crafting stations themself should be warned about the tax system? Somehow strange suggestion. ” Yes of course, after all new players are the main victims of albion cartels. Every new player w…

• Quote from Jean_Helius: “i blame albion devs for that, they should at least warning new players how the shop&taxes system work. ” First off all using your brain and doing some calculations should be mandatory for crafting. New players which can't afford to have crafting stations themself should be warned about the tax system? Somehow strange suggestion.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Well, pretty wrong In Solo PvP u can basically kill a lot of people in Plate, if it is true solo.. Use a demon cape, Hunter shoes and a soldier armor..any weapon with good CC and u have a valid chance..e.g. grovekeeper or infernal..or a simple quarterstaff.. heck even a black monk can do the job.. Exploit increased CC while put people in lava.. ” No one said that you can't kill players with plate. I can kill ppl with a holystaff too. Is it effective? No.

• PvP fame issue

Heliande - - Rants

Hello. I just wonder why the hack the pvp fame sharing is so incredible bad. Specially when you play support in ZvZ you get pretty much no fame. It's not a really satisfying experience when you keep up your group but get less rewards. How do you guys/girls feel about the current pvp fame splitting?

• Not sure about your thread. I agree that cloth is pretty strong in the meta atm and plate armor is pretty useless in solo pvp. Although I don't think that leather is weak. Flate dmg stats aren't everything. Most of the active leather skills are really great i.e. gives you opportunities to burst ppl without any trigger. To the topic melee weapons: I don't agree at all. Melee weapons have some of the best active abilities in the game, with high mobility and dmg. It might be true that melee is hard…