Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• like 95% of healers I see are holy explosion. How is this not being looked at? Knockback/heal/resistance on whats like a 15 second cooldown with cooldown reduction. Seems so odd to me to let one thing dominate play so much.

• Not sure why you are doing Ava road mobs. build I was using i could group T5-T7 medium solo mobs in black zone do 1 combo and they all die, or 2 combos on green+ (bosses excluded) and they die and I get insane fame. I did the same combo to a group of T4 chest mobs and it took 2 full rounds of combos to kill and the mob gives 5400 fame. things I instantly kill in BZ with less work give 7900-20k and for the same amt of work like 79k or 200k if lucky charged boss. I then compared this to T7 dungeon…

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from The_Support_God: “with all the ganking nerfs and hp buffs to mounts if you get ganked at this point you are just plain bad at the game as simple as that. 40+ meters is like off screen if people dismounts that far ahead of you and you walk right into them you deserve to get ganked it would have not made a diffrence between this patch and last patch because if someone is that far ahead of you and dismounts chances are in the last patch they would have caught you mu…

• Merc jacket nerf

iRawn - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Achillie: “DoT is damage over time after all. So if the skill does damage over a certain amount of time, then that skill falls under the interaction. I think it is pretty clear. ” DoT's are poison applications or curse/bleeds. If they devs confuse this then they really shouldn't be balancing an MMORPG. ” If this was true, then why does multi hit from triple kick proc 3 times? why does the aoe from forest of spears or hundred fists hit only the explosion at the end …

• Quote from Riptide36: “1. problem . . . SERIOUSLY, yesterday i was ganked, today i tried to run gear in back to my HO, guess what happens, I GET GANKED. THIS GAME IS FRUSTRATING BECAUSE OF THAT! I feel like staying out of danger zones altogether because of this, half the veterans I know have already quit because of this or similar reasons. THIS MEANS LESS $$$ 2. Solution . . . I know ganking already HAS bean nerfed in lands awakened. But its not enough. I pose several solutions. 1. ALL boots, sh…

• New Mercenary Jacket Interactions

iRawn - - Bugs

wish the tag "under investigation" would give r us some info on whats intended and what isn't.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Psycha: “First.. You shouldn't be in a red/black zone as a new player trying to fame farm. Second... You shouldn't bring your main sets of gear with you without backups if you do go red zones. Third... There are yellow T5 zones for dungeons and open world mob fame farm for beginners. It's an MMO so 48 hours or I guess you played 2 days straight but still that isn't enough time to judge an MMO. At minimum it takes about a week for a new player to realize if it's…

• this topic makes no sense. Nerfs to poison Nerfs to the main ganking weapons to prevent infinite cc Buffs to mounts health. As someone who plays usually in a groups of 2-3 mostly fight sets but somtimes we have a mace. Armored horses are now very hard to dismount after t5. All oxs are now mini bears. We don't even bother attempting it. T8 poison + mace + full spec great axe spinning and u take like 25%. You legit need 4+ to come close to dismounting an ox. Being able to dismount just off screen …

• Merc jacket nerf

Technically hunter hood reflect isn't a dot but it's also no longer working. As for multiple hits unsure thats true as triple kick procs 3x. I believe bolt caster E actually places a dot on the target even though i agree the ability isn't a dot.

• Quote from Nin21: “Tried doing some solo dungeons and a few pvp with my semi dps nature build cause I usually play solo , I just notice the huge nerfed that greatly decrease the damage -50% damage output + the thorns nerfed is kinda off top it up on the recent heal adjustment (nerfed) they did. It's not even enjoyable anymore to play nature staff. There's no more room to play this build. there's too many higher dps class out there why bother adding the -50% damage output for healers that's way t…

• Quote from Tabor: “I agree changes look good. If we are going to crush Retro all the time we also need to give him props when warranted! I think the spear AA change is fair being all the additional buffs it has received in Ws and not dropping stacks on E use. Also iron breaker did an oddly high amount of damage so agree with that as well. Overall nice to see buffs/changes and not just nerfs. ” Basic 1 handed spear still drops stacks.

• Healers in the Roads and portals.

iRawn - - Bugs

I was in the roads and we are having a 2v2. They had a healer, and we were winning and the healer just walks into the portal and leaves because spamming heals on himself or his friend does not put him in combat? how is this allowed? yet if you heal someone who is outlaw you then become outlaw? If a healer heals damage he should be put into combat.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Crane: “Did they patch them in? Dev talk talks about they putting them in well before the next major patch, but that dances around the question of exactly when. ” albiononline.com/en/news/cta-patch-10 Read.. They should already be dropping, supposedly in limited quantities, but they should.. ” Yeah... i have done like 100+ chests since they said that. Gotten many many golds/epics etc T4-T8 and gotten 0 artifacts. finding it hard to believe.

• Locus NDA

I think based on what I've seen they are making the Purge be lifecurse and the cleanse be Locus. Issue I see is upping the W cleanse to 10 people means why bring a locus when you can bring other arcane and use 10 man cleanse and couple of merc hoods. sure there still cases in a big enough ZvZ, just seems odd.

• Hey, someone been farming a good bit, and probably at like 60-75 chests done, i've seen 0 of the new artifacts. Has anyone gotten one yet?

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from iRawn: “There are so many things wrong with your statements. 1) I don't do courrpted dungeons unless bored and more so for XP. 2) I don't even play Axe. 3) If you actually looked AT my stats using any tool worth a dam you would see 75% of my kill fame or more comes from 2-10man content. I can get you screenshots if you so wish. I was done replying to this due to the fact you are like talking to a wall, however you are just straight up lying here. ” Thank you for conf…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Blackender: “youtube.com/watch?time_continu…mGLLpKh0&feature=emb_logo ” thats about bad hideout placement, not a bug. ” Actually a known bug, and GM were in game blasting if abused you will be banned. Channel shouldn't cause you to lose your shield.

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from iRawn: “Sounds like you only do CD's or ZvZ content. See before you could use AR and your abilities to fight and in 1vX and 2xX and so on you jump in an outta combat causing confusion. So sure you can use all your Cooldowns to fight maybe even 2 rotations. then if being chased you can use them to run away. No way does it make you a rat? it's legit how to fight those kinda battles. Esp if they out man and out gun you. ” If by your logic poke and keep distance makes yo…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from iRawn: “Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” How is fighting 2v4…

• Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” How is fighting 2v4 or 1v2 etc being a Rat? so confused …