Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey there, that's a miswording in the patchnotes unfortunately. Only Hideouts placed in the Roads of Avalon are affected here.

• Why did you ruin the delayed teleport?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, there seems to be a general issue with spells without cast time where the char stops moving. We'll look into that.

• Money bug or money theft?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Danielsr18: “Could you tell me how I do that? ” You can either log into your account on our website, hover over your email address top right, click on Support Tickets and then click on "Write us a ticket". Alternatively, you can just send an email to support@albiononline.com.

• Food "Omelette" DOES NOT WORK!!!

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where you cannot really see the cooldown after reduction as on the tooltip, that's something devs will look into if we can make cooldown modifier from equipped items displayed as initial cooldown while having cooldown modifier boosted with spells working …

• Quote from Yangers: “Still happening. ” Hey there, could you elaborate? You were in the tutorial, and when the server went down you were teleported on the Royal Continent with no way to getting back into the tutorial?

• Hey there, thanks for the report, we will fix this asap. Both tabs, 5v5 and 20v20, seem bugged in that regard. Please message support@albiononline.com so they can get your lost items back.

• Hey there, please check here how the market mails work since a recent update: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications If you are sure that you did not receive your silver, please report back and contact support@albiononline.com or create a support ticket when you're logged into your account on our website.

• Hey there, this should be fixed now. Please check if you have the achievement completed.

• mature mini aspect bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I'm not sure what the issue of your report is. But the resource critters spawning with just one resource charge should be fixed now.

• Hey there, please keep in mind that the "k" at the end of a number adds another three zeros. In this case, the 10,144k is 10,144,000, so you need a bit more than 10 million silver to buy premium with silver currently. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…94b99e5839fedad3bcaab7a88

• Quote from Mhyrkoven: “Quote from gmatagmis: “It is possible to water 2 squares of fields with single square cast and focus consumption. To reproduce: 1. Stay between 2 squares. 2. Shift-click one square. 3. 200-300 ms before watering cast end shift-click second square. ” I posted this bug last 2 weeks ago...Farming Usability ” Thanks for that report! They are easily overlooked though if they're not posted in the bug section.

• [URGENT] I CANT BUT MARTLOCK CREST!

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we'll fix that asap.

• Hey there, that'll be fixed asap.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Amoebius76: “you do just one cast, but the focus is consumed correctly for every watered field ” Will it be punished, if i will not lose the opportunity to use focus twice? +))))) ” Really sorry, but it'll be fixed to work as intended.^^

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Amoebius76: “This will be fixed asap ” Fixed as in will no longer happen right? Not fixed for anyone its happened to ... ” Correct, I added some more info to my post.

• Tutorial Bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Oye, este es un error que se introdujo con la actualización el miércoles. Lo arreglamos para que no vuelva a suceder. Como ya estás afectado, lamentablemente tendrás que repetir el tutorial si quieres seguir la línea de búsqueda al principio. Puedes borrar tu personaje y crear uno nuevo con el mismo nombre si quieres. ______________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, this is a bug that got introduced with the update on Wednesday. We fixed with toda…

• Hey there, that was a bug where you will be transported to the Royal Continent during Maintenance if you're in the Tutorial, with no option to get back or finish your quests. This was fixed with today's (Thursday 25.11.) maintenance. If you are affected, you will unfortunately have to replay the tutorial since you can't go back. You can delete your character and create a new one with the same name.

• item stacking bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you elaborate on this issue? I can't stack items when they are of different enchantments.

• отнимает серебро

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет,пожалуйста, проверьте, используете ли вы Сумку проницательности или на вашей Доске достижений активирована функция Автозаполнения. Оба используют серебро для получения большего количества кредитов славы / боевой славы. ________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, please check if you are using a Satchel of Insight or if you have Auto Respec activated in your Destiny Board. Both use Silver to generate more Fame/Combat Fame Credits.

• Hey there, you do just one cast, but the focus is consumed correctly for every watered field. We'll fix the issue.